Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays ‘n’ Wealth $$$$$$$$$

I’ve noticed that dataloungers looooove to talk about the fancy places they travel to, the things they buy, bougie opinions, etc. Let’s see how rich you are. List your location and income in American dollar$$$ occupation optional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2019 3:48 AM

“bougie opinions”

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2019 1:44 AM

Boris you aren't even trying.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2019 1:52 AM

OP trying to figure out how rich y’all are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2019 1:55 AM

Over 200K. I work for Venesheconombank.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2019 1:56 AM

Many of us are over 40, educated and in our peak earning years. It's not really a mystery. I appreciate the opinions of most of the well-traveled and those who know about certain products and purchases.

I particularly like the fights about the gayest things on earth - china sets, toile patterns, frette vs. sferra vs. pratesi, etc.

You can learn a lot.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2019 2:08 AM

66, retired. Over 120K in pension, interest, dividends, and rental income.

Who needs a sugar daddy?

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2019 2:20 AM

Do I want a yacht? Oh, how I do not.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2019 2:27 AM

More than a quarter of Datakoungers claim to make more than $200K a year! My, my... what are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2019 2:36 AM

*"Dataloungers"

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2019 2:36 AM

Ya’ll bitches are full of bumpkiss

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2019 3:07 AM

I'm gay and I'm in one of those more common income brackets above and I'm always aware of being too poor for the other gays.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2019 3:12 AM

$80K-$100K per year from my income (performer) $68K per year from rental income $8K per year dividend income $36K per year from carrying a note (7 more years)

I’m 47, gay male, married, small town in Northern California

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2019 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!