Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yes, I’m bragging

I came home from work yesterday to a painted house! I had an early meeting and a late meeting so I was out of the house for almost 14 hours...my husband took the day off (didn’t tell me!) and painted almost every room in our house because he knew I didn’t like the color!!! Apparently he and his friend went paint shopping the day before and the friend kept the paint so it would be a surprise!

I just wanted to share some positivity with the world! Have a great weekend :)

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2019 1:10 AM

He's cheating on you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 9:09 PM

That's sweet, but make sure you return the favor and think of what you could do for him.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 9:10 PM

He must have done an awfully shitty job if he painted an entire home's interior in 14 hours.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 9:11 PM

He's a keeper op.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 9:13 PM

So what’s the color - olive drab?

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 9:14 PM

Yes you have to tell us the color(s).

Is it off-white or hot pink?

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 9:16 PM

R1, doubtful. I keep him pretty satisfied.

R2, I know! I’ve been trying to come up with something all day! I want it to be nice and significant! Any ideas?!

R3, he had two friends helping most of the day. And most of it just has one coat. And our house isn’t that big, so that helps.

R4, his actions constantly remind me of that. He makes me so happy!

R5, it is a crisp, clean white with an accent wall in the family room. Before the rooms were mismatched a baby blue and light green. It was soooooooo ugly!! We haven’t been in the house long, but it looks like the previous owners had it 20+ years.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 9:19 PM

Thumbs up! I’m sure your RV is now the envy of entire park.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 9:19 PM

you must live in a one room apartment

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 9:19 PM

Does your mother approve of the new color of her basement?

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 9:21 PM

Here's a photo of the accent wall... it keeps me feeling positive all day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 9:24 PM

I should have known DL would take a positive post and trash it! It is a small house, two bedroom two bath. Combined kitchen and dining room with a family room. It isn’t an RV, Apartment, or Basement!

And I’d die if that was my accent wall, R11. DIE.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 9:28 PM

[quote]R7 he had two friends helping most of the day. And most of it just has one coat. And our house isn’t that big, so that helps.

So, he didn't clean, prime and patch the walls?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 9:31 PM

Is this the broken-arm homo again?

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 9:31 PM

Your boyfriend must have given you a brown dip stick after a messy fuck and he felt obliged to do something nice to make up for that unfortunate ordeal. So nice of him.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote]Your boyfriend must have given you a brown dip stick after a messy fuck

Probably the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Just how close is your bf and his ‘friend’?

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 9:37 PM

[quote] my husband took the day off (didn’t tell me!) and painted almost every room in our house because he knew I didn’t like the color!!!

[quote] he had two friends helping most of the day.

[quote] it is a crisp, clean white with an accent wall in the family room. Before the rooms were mismatched a baby blue and light green.

He's just desperately trying to cover up and 'blend in' the "crisp, clean white" CUM stains on the walls and ceiling after he and his 2 "friends" had an orgy in "almost every room" on his "day off".

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 9:40 PM

Honestly, It sounds like a shady paint job, OP, given the time. Don't fret! I'm sure he will repaint the wall in new colors, just as he kicks your old ass out for the new twinks!

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Does the dried paint smell surprisingly like meth?

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2019 9:43 PM

Please don't add anymore fabrications to your story, such as he tied a paint brush to his 11 inch hard as a rock dick and edged the window panes in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 10:23 PM

Very nice, OP.

You are going to be rimming him for months to properly reward him for this.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 10:32 PM

Ah I think it’s sweet. What a surprise to come home to!

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 3:22 AM

Your husband hasn't yet told you that you are dying of a brain tumor, has he, OP? Prognosis negative. You have six months, tops.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2019 3:31 AM

I love happy reveals!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2019 3:36 AM

I'm surprised that no one has posted that OP's husband is fucking his "friend" and the two are slowly poisoning OP and redecorating the house to suit the boyfriend's taste.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2019 3:47 AM

The others of us thought it to fucking obvious to post, R26.

We can't do OP's homework for him.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2019 3:48 AM

This can’t be Ernst, R14. Ernst is teaching now, isn’t he? They aren’t out of the house for 14 hours.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2019 10:39 AM

over compensating for something or a lack of something......

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2019 12:37 PM

Hi, there was so speculation about the identity of OP. It isn’t who you think it is.

I’m happy for you though, OP. That has to be exciting!

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2019 1:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!