Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bernie Sanders has released...

In the last week alone, the most comprehensive and progressive:

Criminal Justice Plan

Labor Plan

Climate Change Plan

(Links below)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 2:04 PM

Criminal Justice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 4:49 PM

Labor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 4:50 PM

And yet he still won't win.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 4:50 PM

Climate Change

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 4:51 PM

That's the problem with Bernie, he is always spending other people's money

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 4:57 PM

I think Bernie's full of shit. Certainly not in the same despicable, stupid way Trump is. But there is something I do not trust about him. He's not a team player. If it's not about him, he's absent. Why does he always seem so uninvolved as a voice for progressive policy in Senate politics, unless there is a primary coming up. Where is his voice then? I do not believe he can win against Trump and feel that his support for whomever the candidate is will, as it did before, become faint once his ego is no longer part of the process. And the more Sarandon champions him, once again, there more I believe that both only have their own interests at heart.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 5:04 PM

So long as hasan piker becomes Vice President I’ll vote or him

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 5:05 PM

And I have a plan to colonize Mars.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 5:07 PM

The DNC never going to let Bernie get the nomination. They are evil and crooked and have said they aren’t obligated to run a fair primary race. They will steal it for their chosen one Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 5:10 PM

Kamala?!?

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 5:22 PM

R10, Yeah Kamala is the DNC’s girl And Biden’s their guy.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 5:26 PM

Bernie is so Hillary 2016.

His talking point today which went out to all Berners was a threat to go third party if he is rejected again by the voters so you can REALLY have something to cry about in November 2020.

His Bernbots are becoming even more Putinesque than the Trumpers and they are NOT going away! I truly hope he keels over dead by then.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 6:10 PM

When r9 says "DNC" he means "voters", of course!

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 6:12 PM

Go away, bern bern. We dont need any russian stooges ralph-nadering the votes 2020.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 6:36 PM

I hate this man but would, of course, vote for him over Trump. I have liberal friends who say there is no way they'd vote for him. I tell them they are ignorant but I think there are plenty of libs out there who won't vote for Bern. He needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 7:39 PM

If this mother-fucker goes third party, he may as well hold the fucking Bible that Trump is sworn in on for a second term. And truth be told, he'd be happy to just to be in the archival photo.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2019 7:40 PM

I have faith Bernie will secure the nomination. He’s the most popular candidate (recent YouGov/Economist Poll) and he’s seen a 6-7 point jump in the last month. He’s far from being over. He’s surging, in fact.

Also, if all you can do to counter his position(s) is attack, name call and scream, “Russia!!!”, you have more issues than I care to address.

You’re also in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 7:52 PM

Keep comin’ for Bernie. I wanna watch you fry and sizzle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 7:55 PM

There goes R17 again. Bitch is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2019 8:27 PM

16 TRILLION dollars for a Climate Change Plan?! Where is all this money supposed to come from? America is already at an all time high of trillions of dollars in debt!

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2019 8:31 PM

R20 Ridiculous. We're better off going to war with China.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 9:14 PM

Ok, daddy...

Where do I sign up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 10:25 PM

Fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 2:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!