Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate Moss

The revolution had a face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2019 5:07 AM

It's remarkable she survived this long. Heroin chic wasn't just a marketing expression.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 6:23 AM

The tit mole is infected

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 7:03 AM

She was groundbreaking at the beginning of the Calvin Klein early 1990s era. Every woman on earth wanted to look like her. And she clearly showed staying power. Great model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 7:13 AM

Her face alone launched almost a billion plastic surgeries to get those "Kate Moss cheekbones".

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 7:15 AM

Early Kate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 7:17 AM

I never got her. Thought her looks were very so-so.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 9:38 AM

CumDump

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 2:47 PM

She was on practically every bus and bus stop in NYC during her Calvin Klein campaign with Marky Mark, and the face of Banana Republic. She was everywhere to an annoying degree with the same flat hair and blank expression.

I never would have guessed she would become one of the most successful and versatile models ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 7:19 PM

"CumDump"

You mean like you?

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 7:27 PM

Love her. She wasn’t conventionally pretty or super tall or anything but she was a fantastic model. I see her around London sometimes and she always has a cigarette and is a little chunky which is great as I seriously don’t think she gives a crap. I also heard from a friend that she was recently doing coke at a party. She is indestructible I guess like a rock star from the 70’s.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 7:32 PM

When models were models and not instahos

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 7:39 PM

R10, you hit the nail on the head. She is above it all and done with the business. Lord knows that she made millions and millions and gave the fashion industry all that she could. She's effortlessly chic and I agree - basically a rockstar. Go Kate!

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2019 3:07 AM

"The revolution had a face."

But no blouse.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2019 3:24 AM

Impressively evolves into a Playboy Playmate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2019 12:43 AM

Looks good in candid photos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2019 4:43 AM

Plain. Dirty. Smelly.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2019 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!