Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Transpassing: A place to see how well you pass.

[Italic]r/transpassing is a subreddit meant to submit photos for feedback (positive and constructively negative) and for tips on what to do to help improve your appearance for day to day passing. This isn't limited to gender, gender neutrality, hrt status or age. This is open to everyone under the transgender umbrella.[/italic]

Validation addicts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 7:47 AM

Why not take your comments to reddit, as well.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 5:02 AM

Someone's obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 5:05 AM

You know, despite being more or less "gender critical", I cannot and won't be critical of trans women and men who are trying to pass. At least they are making an effort and go to great length in order to blend in. Of course, they will always remain members of their biological sex, but at least they do more than just coloring their hair pink and calling themselves nonbinary.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 6:12 AM

I would like to be brutally honest in giving opinions but how could you? They're so vulnerable. It'd be like crushing a butterfly. And I'm pretty damn terfy, ftr.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 6:18 AM

[quote] At least they are making an effort and go to great length in order to blend in.

By replicating the worst of socially-dictated gender stereotypes. They are not "blending in" so much as insulting and demeaning.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 6:21 AM

R5, come off it. This is their road to travel. Leave em alone. Save your vitriol for the big mouths/ antagonists of the trans crowd. The ones who ask for opinions/advice in a safe space should be off limits. To snark on these people is the very definition of punching down.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 6:33 AM

The whole thing is pretty sad, many people posting there really don’t pass, but I wouldn’t be the one to point that out to them.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 6:36 AM

R6 "They" are not travelling on an empty road. "Their" juggernaut of regressive insanity is mowing down the rights, identity, status and health of children and women.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 6:39 AM

[quote] I would like to be brutally honest in giving opinions but how could you? They're so vulnerable.

Exactly what crossed my mind as I looked at the large adam's apples on these poor deluded guys.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 7:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!