Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beware Of Beans!

Fuckin A!

I bought a bunch of beans at Coscto 2 months ago so decided I would buy some ground beef with taco seasoning and put in 1 can of kidney beans, 1 can of garbanzo beans, and a jar of salsa. It made enough for 3 lunches in my Tupperware so I ate some at work at noon today.

At 2:30, I felt some rumbling and started having a hot flash. I'm a male. I don't go pee pee or poo poo at work, so I had to walk down the block to Neiman Marcus. I was speed walking and then had to take 4 elevators to the top floor only to find out the bathroom door was open with the yellow cone that someone was cleaning it. I had to take the 4 elevators back down and found the men's room on the first floor. I didn't even have time to put toilet paper on the seat, I sat bare-assed and immediately exploded. Loud farts, etc. A guy came in to pee and I held everything in for 2 minutes and as soon as he left I let out a huge amount of air. So embarrassing.

I just got home from work and my stomach is rumbling again so I sat on the pot and process to let out an 8-10 second fart unlike anything I've ever done as it rippled my asshole like an assquake.

I am not eating the remaining 2 meals at work or on a weekday!

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2019 2:38 PM

Yes, beans are awful like that. It's a shame because they're so good for you otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 1:32 AM

Thanks, OP. Beware of water. You'll get wet.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 1:36 AM

Is OP another scat troll with a proclivity for beans?

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 1:42 AM

OMG I saw you today!

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 1:45 AM

They are a magical fruit!

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 1:48 AM

You won't pee at work? What is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 1:50 AM

Be a fucking grown up. Use the restroom at work, especially if it is an emergency. Do not say "go pee pee or poo poo." And, don't hold it in just because another person walks in the restroom, what the fuck do you think they are for?

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 1:51 AM

....mkay

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 1:52 AM

Scat troll. Flames and freaks,.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 1:54 AM

[QUOTE]They are a magical fruit!

What makes beans a magical fruit?

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 1:54 AM

I have beans sometimes three days a week without any of these problems. You probably don't get enough fibre, and really needed the colon blow.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 1:58 AM

I didn't want to do it, but I laughed. You are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 1:59 AM

OP is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2019 2:00 AM

OP, I laughed so hard I almost shit myself.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2019 2:00 AM

Sounds like my new album!

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2019 2:10 AM

My female co-worker has told me about two of our colleagues who have farted in the ladies room while on the john and I haven't been able to look at either of them the same since. I'm not having people act that way towards me.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2019 2:32 AM

" I'm a male," said Poo Shoes.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 2:32 AM

Beans are complex carbohydrates and digest very slowly. They end up fermenting in your gut which produces gas i.e. farts.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 3:05 AM

This is a humourless scat thread.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2019 3:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote] At 2:30, I felt some rumbling and started having a hot flash. I'm a male. I don't go pee pee or poo poo at work, so I had to walk down the block to Neiman Marcus.

This sentence made me giggle.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 3:22 AM

In women's bathrooms in Japan, the stalls have buttons you push that make a loud flushing sound to mask any embarassing noises. In toilets without the buttons, women flush repeatedly. They installed the buttons because women were wasting so much water.

Some of the buttons play a little song, like a nursery rhyme instead of a flush.

In conclusion, Japan is a land of contrasts.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 3:26 AM

Don't you people know that if you soak the beans overnight before cooking you do not get the gas effects?

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2019 3:34 AM

R22 The best "toilet culture" hands down.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2019 3:39 AM

Perhaps you should save this story for Grindr hookups.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2019 3:42 AM

when I hear of stories like this I think 1) trolls be trolling, 2) some of you have super super delicate digestive tracks

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2019 4:04 AM

OP - did you, by chance, have any sugar-free Gummi bears after you ate the beans?

by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2019 8:10 AM

No, I haven’t been able to find Haribo sugar-free.

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2019 2:25 PM

[quote]At 2:30, I felt some rumbling and started having a hot flash. I'm a male. I don't go pee pee or poo poo at work, so I had to walk down the block to Neiman Marcus.

You know you're an asshole, when.

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2019 2:28 PM

F/F the scat troll.

Not funny!

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2019 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!