Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Warren is beating Kamala!!!

I love when the plain girl beats the pretty girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2019 3:12 AM

Aside from that first poll debate bump, Warren has always been ahead of Warren? Or are you referring to some particular spat between them?

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2019 12:54 AM

*ahead of Kamala

Time to go to bed, I think.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2019 12:54 AM

Yeah, pls and a small Gatorade. It was so hot in the dealer today I don't wanna go out there again lol

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 12:57 AM

When in the actual hell?? I posted R3 meant as a text to my lil bro. Sorry, guys.... there's an article I read online of why Kamala has stalled. It has to do with the unpopularity of busing and her prosecutorial career. I'll post it in a bit.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2019 1:00 AM

Anyone who shat all over Obama in that second debate deserves to see their poll numbers drop. What a stupid move. You have Trump in the White House and you attack Obama? A nazi racist VS Obama--and you shit on Obama? Fuck off Booker, Harris, and that other one whose name is more forgettable than anything he said.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2019 1:01 AM

Kamala and Corey Booker aren't going ANYWHERE with black voters. Booker is actually the better candidate so far.

Kamala Harris has been a disappointment. She hasn't gotten her sea legs out on the campaign trail at all.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2019 1:04 AM

Hey-Hey!

Ho-Ho!

Kamaltoe is going to go!

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2019 1:07 AM

No one shat on Obama. They were asking Biden about his support for Obama-era deportation policies, which is weird because they made perfect sense at the time and they still do. And even that was instigated by de Blasio, not others. Recall that Booker hit him on his time in the Senate (mass incarceration), as did Kamala. Gillibrand hit him on that op-ed.

This whole "shitting on Obama" outrage was a truly bizarre freakout after the debate.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 1:08 AM

Oh, okay, R8. The rest of the world and media is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 1:10 AM

r9 You really shouldn't be that invested in Twitter punditry and the narratives they spin. Just watch the damn debate again and tell me where Obama was criticized by the candidates other than de Blasio.

Besides, Obama isn't a sacred cow. His administration is fair play, just like Bush's, Clinton's, and Trump's are.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 1:13 AM

[quote]The rest of the world

Yes, the whole world eagerly watches American Democratic debates. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 1:14 AM

Obama was a right-wing president so much to shit on. Harris and Booker are right to call him out but how that plays politically given the deification of Barack is questionable. How Uncle Bottom Biden responded is more to the point.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2019 9:42 PM

They kind of do r11.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2019 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!