Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joseph Fiennes - Doesn't want "big burly chap" in prison like Meloni's character

In this video he says he hopes his character doesn't have to share a cell with a "big burly chap" with ideas like Meloni's character. I hate when straight guys who should know better say this shit. I can give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is talking about the harassment and anyone can not want advances from outside their own sexuality but still isn't this the same crap that we have heard for years? I was shocked on such a progressive show. Maybe I'm overreacting but why make this joke. It's lame and not funny. I guess he isn't very bright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 9:55 PM

Well, that's disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2019 2:38 PM

Doesn't bother me.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2019 2:39 PM

"Big, burly chaps" are better able to enforce their amorous intentions.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2019 2:44 PM

PS: Is there any more to that Meloni/Fiennes scene?

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2019 2:46 PM

Perhaps this was in reference to the Epstein incidence?

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2019 2:49 PM

r5 has a one track mind that doesn't react to actual outside stimulus.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 3:50 PM

Buggered good

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 4:01 PM

Lots of people, gay and straight, are titillated by prison rape. It's terrifying, it's exciting, it's violent, it's erotic, etc.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 4:11 PM

I wouldn't want a "big, burly chap" as my cellmate, either. "Neat, sweet, petite" is sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 4:18 PM

LITERAL VIOLENCE!

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2019 4:21 PM

Meloni/Fiennes scene. I can't believe I had to hunt this down for myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2019 4:22 PM

It’s 2019 and dicks like Fiennes still think ‘no homo’ is funny.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 4:27 PM

It's 2019 and we're barely to the point where Male/Female sexual violence is a bad thing (as long as you aren't an orange, conservative Republican).

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2019 4:39 PM

He says he doesn't want his cellmate to have "pre-deposition like Meloni's character." I guess this NOHOMO. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2019 6:52 PM

This all makes me feel that there was some storyline the Waterford had with Meloni's commander that was sexual in nature, but then maybe squashed at his protest? The lady doth protest to much.

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2019 6:55 PM

Meloni's character was murdered, remember?

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!