Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump styles himself 'King of Israel' and 'Second Coming of God'

It just keeps getting worse every day.

[quote]“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

[quote]....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.” Wow! @newsmax @foxandfriends @OANN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2019 8:06 PM

That's not how he's styling himself: that's how ridiculous far-right nutjob Wayne Allyn Root styled him. Trump obviously agrees with the sentiment but he didn't write it.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2019 12:09 PM

r1 Oh, boy...

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2019 12:11 PM

Oh GOD

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2019 12:18 PM

Wayne Allyn Root? Sounds like a serial killer name.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2019 1:08 PM

This pretty much clinches what I yelled at my Trump loving, Bible thumping Mother the other day. ‘You voted in the Anti-Christ! Congratulations!’.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2019 1:18 PM

Shouldn't that be:

King of Israel and Greenland?

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 1:30 PM

Click bait.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 1:33 PM

That's freaky. One day he'll implode (hopefully without us) and his cult will find another leader. If they fell for this grifting fatberg, imagine what a semicoherent guy who doesn't openly lust for his own daughter could do.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 1:36 PM

It's a link to Twitter so it's not clickbait, nobody can see how many clicks a tweet gets. If it went to a website then it would be clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 1:37 PM

Wayne Allyn Root has serial killer eyes to go with the serial killer name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2019 1:38 PM

[quote]Root argued that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is motivated by "penis envy", because "Mueller’s is smaller than Trump’s."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2019 1:40 PM

Trump is pure evil. He spews hatred and violence every time he opens his mouth. Vile, loathsome creature who has no shame because he's too ignorant to see himself as the world sees him.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 1:44 PM

R12, he knows how the world sees him and that’s what fuels his massive insecurities. The insane amount of boasting only comes from him trying to fill his bottomless pit of neediness.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2019 1:48 PM

What I find amusing is that he adds blacks and gays at the same end of this bout of self-aggrandizement. I’m pretty sure his friend Wayne Allen Root is not OK with the gays and probably no friend of any people of color.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2019 2:03 PM

RE: Scaramucci wanting to give Trump voters an off-ramp. I was thinking about how we can Weaponize Christianity. We have to show them that they have been fooled by Satan, it's not their fault, everyone gets fooled by the devil once in a while.

We should promote the idea that he's the Anti-Christ. That's why he insists on doing his own hair, he doesn't want anyone to see the 666 tattoo on his scalp. I don't even know what the Anti-christ is, and it's not even worth googling, I'm just certain that if anyone could ever be him/it ...

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2019 2:53 PM

Fundies try to turn every Democratic president into the anti-christ. Trump comes along and actually starts fulfilling many of the criteria for their anti-christ and they worship him. It's almost like they're idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 3:07 PM

The Hill:

Trump quotes right-wing figure who says Israeli Jews love him like 'the second coming of God'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 3:20 PM

See, I bet that's exactly what the Anti-Christ said.

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2019 3:34 PM

As a Jew, I find it easier to believe he's the Antichrist than I do a christ.

by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2019 3:49 PM

Ok, I googled it:

To those who believe in him he will give much gold and silver. Those he is not able to corrupt with gifts, he will overcome with terror; those he cannot overcome with terror, he will try to seduce with signs and prodigies. Those he cannot seduce with prodigies, he will cruelly torture and miserably put to death in the sight of all.

by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2019 3:59 PM

Blasphemy

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2019 4:01 PM

He’s a fucking lunatic. Overdue for a brain aneurysm.

by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2019 4:24 PM

This is literally insane. What are Israelis saying about this?

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2019 4:39 PM

"The Second Coming" is probably locked in a miserable cage somewhere near the border, being Jesus with the Spanish pronunciation.

Remember the old joke? "Jesus is coming--and boy is He pissed!"

by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2019 5:12 PM

How long until this happens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 5:22 PM

Isn't his twitter pic like 15 years old now? Like Patsy Stone's passport photo..

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2019 5:47 PM

TLDR: Trump is the Antichrist, Save your Trump Loving relatives NOW.

1) The Trumps own the most expensive building ever bought in the US, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon). (2) The Trumps paid $1.8 billion for the 666 tower. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. The 666 tower is controlled by Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner. Kush was the patriarch of Babylon. (3) The Trumps are also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet. (4) The famous Trump Tower is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. The Trump penthouse is on the 66th floor! (5) Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. Elizabeth means "vow," so her full name means "Vow for Christ to be Trumped." (6) In Trump's first fiscal year which began in 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6 the budget deficit rose to 666 billion dollars! (Per Fox Business and other sources.) (7) Donald Trump's name equates to 666 in Jewish gematria, English gematria, and ASCII computer code. There are details below. (8) Trump's fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. (9) Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666. On the Ides of March, he had 666 delegates. (10) The 2016 election was "all Trump all the time" and 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6. Also, on June 6, 2016 = 666 the infamous Trump Tower meeting was arranged, as documented by emails between Donald Trump Jr. and Rob Goldstone (who acted as an agent for the "Crown prosecutor of Russia"). That meeting threw the presidential election to Donald Trump. Thus on 6-6-6 the godless Russian government conspired to help the Antichrist become the most powerful man in the world. Then on June 9, 2016 = 696 Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort had what appears to have been a treasonous backdoor meeting with Russian government agent Natalia Veselnitskaya, in which the evil deal was negotiated. Trump then tweeted about Vladimir Putin: "A guy calls me a genius and they want me to renounce him? I’m not going to renounce him." That message was tweeted on June 16, 2016 = 6+(1*6)+(1*6) = 666. (As explained later on this page, Putin has made it illegal for Russian Christians to share their faith in their own homes. But Trump can find no fault in his fellow Antichrist!) Then, in what has been called the "pivotal event" in Trump's collusion with Russia, a meeting was held in the Grand Havana Room of the 666 Fifth Avenue tower. The Grand Havana Room is suite #39, and that is 3 times an inverted 6, or 666. That meeting was between Paul Manafort, Rick Gates and Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian military intelligence agent whose nickname was "Kostya, the guy from the GRU." That meeting goes "very much to the heart of what the special counsel's office is investigating [i.e., collusion]," prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told a federal judge in a sealed hearing. It seems this was the meeting at which Manafort and Gates conspired with Kilimnik to throw the 2016 election to Trump with Russia's help, in return for Trump freeing Russia from billions in sanctions and looking the other way at Russia's crimes in Crimea and Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2019 6:09 PM

It is amazing how stupid these people are. There is no "Second Coming" in Judaism, because there hasn't been a first coming since the Jews don't believe in the divinity of Christ.

Robert Mueller cannot have penis envy because he is a man. Being jealous of someone else's bigger dong is not what "penis envy" means. Also, I don't think that anyone would envy Donnie's shriveled little mushroom.

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2019 1:22 AM

Trump's delusions of grandeur have become more pronounced, is he off meds, or withdrawing heavily from diet pills?

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2019 8:24 PM

I think we need a predict- a -headline contest, he's always craziest out of town.

I'll bet he shoves some other head of state out of the way in order to be in the front. Then, I bet he won't walk with ALL the other leaders, because he doesn't want to get his hair wet! Finally, I predict he'll sneak away with Putin and make plans on how to steal the next election. I know I'm being crazy, because none of these things could possibly happen.

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2019 9:43 PM

USA Today:

'It was sarcasm': President Donald Trump changes course on 'chosen one' remark

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2019 7:18 PM

[quote] R8: One day he'll implode (hopefully without us) and his cult will find another leader.

How do other cults fair in such a situation? If they don’t do the suicide, I mean? Do they quit the cult, or attach to another leader?

I know the Scientologists got a new leader.

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote] 'It was sarcasm': President Donald Trump changes course on 'chosen one' remark

That is not what the word “sarcasm” means. If it were true, which it is not.

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2019 7:49 PM

Okay, this is not funny anymore.

No one should make jokes about this.

We in danger girl.

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2019 8:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!