Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I've been masturbating on cam for strangers and I kinda like it

I've never had exhibitionist tendencies, but I broadcast a jo session the other day. I got up to ~150 viewers with guys telling me what a hot daddy I was. That was a huge turn on, several strangers wanting me simultaneously and I've done it two more times since.

Anyone else broadcast, despite not having previously an exhibitionist?

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 2:04 AM

OP what is your handle on Chaturbate?

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2019 12:07 AM

Get your freak on. I couldn't do it, it seems unseemly after a certain age and in my occupation (teacher). I was an exhibitionist when I was young and gorgeous - strutted my shit all over the place, public and private, but no video cameras then!

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2019 12:12 AM

Oh, Aaron -- haven't you shamed yourself enough already?

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2019 12:15 AM

This is a Russian troll. No, I mean a real Russian who masturbates on camera and looks like a troll.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2019 12:19 AM

By the same token, you can get paid by us to wank it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2019 12:23 AM

OP is hawt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 12:26 AM

Are you the 10 inch dicked grandpa I found on Chaturbate the other day.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 12:36 AM

Is this a Katy Perry song?

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 3:20 AM

We're so proud.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 3:21 AM

If you're over 28, I'm going to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2019 5:02 AM

Funny enough, there is cute weather man on NY1 here in NYC and I was on chaturbate. I saw someone who looked like him and indeed it turned out to be him. He was asking viewers to send over guys in his area to take turns fucking him. I know he was serious, because he gave his address on camera. And a simple streeteasy search of the address popped up his name. I was like lord kid, what are you doing? I found him on insta to let him know I recognized him and that he should be more careful if he wants to keep his job. He was surprised that anyone recognized him because he thought NY1 is such a podunk station. But I would say a third of the population of NYC watches it, with a large percentage of that being gay men. So his logic was a bit skewed. I didn't tell him I recorded about 20 minutes of it. But I could never destroy someone like that. But I do want to watch the morning news and him with his dildo at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2019 5:15 AM

Chaturbate looks boring as fuck, given I've never registered or watched someones video. Do they actually get paid by random people? (how much) or is the company just shelling out a few bucks to keep interest. Must be a niche interest.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 5:29 AM

Done it before and it can be a rush at the time, if you're performing for a room full of people who are all complimenting you and cheering you on to cum - even more so if you are a big shooter.

But afterwards you feel kind of dirty and used and it's not, on balance, worth it.

Though if you enjoy it and don't suffer any negative feelings then keep going!

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2019 8:54 AM

Or, r7, the guy with five penises? His pants fit him like a glove.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2019 8:58 AM

R13 When you did it, was it solely a live one off, or is there a video still out there?

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2019 9:03 AM

[quote]Chaturbate looks boring as fuck, given I've never registered or watched someones video. Do they actually get paid by random people? (how much) or is the company just shelling out a few bucks to keep interest. Must be a niche interest.

Popular cammers can make tons of money there. One super hot Australian guy seems to get around 20k tokens per night many times a week, which means $1,000 a day for the performer. Female performers tend to make much more than men. According to one estimate they make around 4 times more than solo men, while straight couples make 4 times more than solo girls. The biggest tip ever given was to a female cammer, 338,338 tokens which is 16,917 dollars. Obviously most cammers don't get many tokens, and it's sad to witness the desperation when people cam for hours and get like 10 tokens. Then again not all people are after tokens but are doing it only for fun.

Chaturbate the company is making serious money since their cut is around 40 % to 50 % of the tips.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 9:27 AM

It's indisputably prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 11:52 AM

It seems to be a working wealth transfer method. Not a perfect one and also the young people in the developing world are prostituting themselves but at least, mostly, in safety? I watched these 3 russian twinks for an hour once, it was more intertaining then sexual - they weren't even having sex, they were just goofing around in various stages of undress, sometimes talking russian, sometimes taking dirty to the watchers in sexy not terrible English. If they can get 50 or hundred bucks each for goofing like that, maybe its a lot better money than whatever shitty job they have in Volgograd.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 1:42 AM

A friend told me he made about $2000 off chaturbate a few summers ago.

He’s nicely muscled so I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2019 1:56 AM

R11, was it Erick Adame?????

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2019 1:58 AM

R20, it has to be right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2019 2:00 AM

I would never had recognized Adame. He looks so generic

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2019 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!