Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Serial Killer Set To Die Thus Thursday

I-95 Killer who preyed on gay men set to die

He killed six gay men. but should he get the death penalty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2019 1:29 AM

Murdered 6 people???....by all fucking means he deserves to have his pathetic existence cut very short!

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 9:47 PM

I'm of the opinion that killing him is too good for him. He needs to be put to hard labor for the remainder of his life.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 9:49 PM

He was G4P, eh.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 9:51 PM

Prisons re too crowded. Let's not waste more tax money on scum like him.

[quote]Then he murdered.

Great writing in that article. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote] He needs to be put to hard labor for the remainder of his life.

that's not an option anymore here in the US, Queen Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 9:54 PM

It’s impossible to rehabilitate this kind of human trash. Much cheaper to kill him. Too bad no inmate helped out.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 9:55 PM

I will spring for martinis and champagne. Watch Party!

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 9:58 PM

No, it is not much cheaper to kill him. It has been proven that housing an inmate sentenced to death is considerably more expensive than one gives life without parole. Death sentence prisoners have decades of automatic legal appeals before they're put to death. The state has to pay all those lawyers for all those years, and it's not cheap. Also it's far more expensive to run a condemned wing of a prison than a regular wing of general population inmates. This guy has been on death row for over 2 decades. I can only imagine how much has been spent on all his appeals.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 10:00 PM

Rethink that first sentence, OP. It almost sounds like he killed gay men that were set to die anyway.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 10:31 PM

No, because I do not trust the government, judges, or juries enough to allow them the ultimate power to kill. I couldn't give two shits about the guilty scumbags. I simply don't believe that the system is just and fair to the poor, black and brown people, or the mentally challenged. So, even if there's a preponderance of evidence of guilt by a gay hating psycho serial killer, I cannot change my anti-death penalty position as a matter of principle. A life sentence in the SHU would serve the purpose of removing this maniac from society without society descending to murderous behavior.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 11:06 PM

Jesus Christ - the writing in this article is atrocious. Where's a fucking editor? It's 6th grade writing level.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 11:10 PM

It's Floriduh, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 2:06 AM

Death's too good for him. He should be sentenced to working at a customer service desk, marrying one of those rotund PTA bake sale/church group types, and living with her and her 10 children in a ranch house done up in Precious Moments decor.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2019 2:31 AM

^^That's cruel, dude.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]There are parallels between monster Bruce McArthur, who preyed on gay men in Toronto’s village for years. The rotund former mall Santa pleaded guilty to the murders of eight men.

With stories like these and John Wayne Gacy's, the serial pedophile and killer who dressed like a clown, it just goes to show you that slasher movies ain't just whistling Dixie.

DEAD BY DAYLIGHT, the slasher video game, has a clown killer whose alter ego also dresses up like Santa Claus to lure victims in. Which is why I can't stand people who say slashers have no redeeming value; that there's nothing to learn there and we shouldn't enjoy kicking the killers' asses. THE INSIDIOUSNESS IS REAL, PEOPLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2019 2:59 AM

Politicians (especially the right) and religious people are always touting The Ten Commandments. One of the 10 Commandments is "Thou shalt not kill". As usual, the heathenish politicians and religious people who approve of the death penalty, only follow the Commandments that conveniently fit their purposes.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 11:04 AM

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2019 11:23 PM

I say let him die in prison; keep him there until the end of his miserable life. I think that is a far harsher punishment than killing him and letting him get out of the next few decades in prison where he would have to live with the knowledge that he would never be free again.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2019 11:30 PM

I don't have qualms about his being executed, morally. Some people just forfeit their right to be here. But death sentences cost more than life in prison, so there's no need to throw extra public monies away on him, either.

Perhaps a GoFundMe page for execution?

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2019 12:09 AM

[QUOTE]It has been proven that housing an inmate sentenced to death is considerably more expensive than one gives life without parole.

[QUOTE]Death sentence prisoners have decades of automatic legal appeals before they're put to death.

[QUOTE]This guy has been on death row for over 2 decades.

So the problem isn’t the death penalty per se, it’s the fact that it takes too goddamn long to execute these motherfuckers.

Give them two years of appeals, then execute them a year later on the birthday of their first victim. The cost will be drastically less than that of housing them for life.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]I say let him die in prison; keep him there until the end of his miserable life

Why waste taxpayer dollars on that? And then on all the medical care costs he will require when he gets old? Just get rid of the sick asshole now and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2019 12:26 AM

^^ It is more expensive for the state to go through years of the convicted's legal appeals pre-execution, actually.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2019 12:33 AM

Weren't all of his victims old bottoms who hired him for sex?

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2019 12:53 AM

What does their age have to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2019 1:03 AM

good riddance...

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2019 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!