Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New developments RE: murderous Dallas ex-cop

I’m going to link the ex-cop’s 911 call that was leaked to the judges anger below too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 5:08 AM

The article above shows that the arrests brought in by the crunt are being tossed ahead of her trial next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 4:17 AM

They lived in the same apartment building? He hit it and quit?

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 4:32 AM

I'm a gay woman and I rarely disparage other women. But that woman is pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 4:57 AM

R2 that’s an interesting thought as neighbors report hearing a woman yelling “let me in” before gunshots were heard. The ex-cop had apparently also filed noise complaints about her upstairs neighbor who, according to her, she accidentally shot thinking she was at her unit!

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 7:41 AM

Fish are, sadly, almost never executed but we hope this one will be an exceptia!

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 8:21 AM

How in the world was she out on bail? She broke into a man's apartment and killed him. Theoretically she is a danger to the community and could have done it again before trial. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 8:25 AM

Because fish are special!

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 8:31 AM

She violated her bail by vacationing in the Caribbean. Or maybe she was hunting for other island born men to murder?

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 8:34 AM

Cops are murderous.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 8:44 AM

No, but fish are.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 1:11 PM

Lindsay Lohan to play Amber in Lifetime TV adaptation about two years from now.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 1:20 PM

R6, is an experienced attorney. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 1:58 PM

The PD let her wait 3 days to turn herself in after the execution. She clearly lied by sayin* his door was ajar as those doors all shut automatically. there were search warrants but her apartment was never searched and she moved out before turning herself in. She also didn’t say anything about him being a threat on the 911 tape. This is a slam dunker..Amber goin away.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 11:46 PM

R13 When is a door not a door? When it's a jar!

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2019 1:24 AM

Innocent until proven guilty etc but same, R3. I am usually positively inclined towards women but every so often there’s a woman (Diane Downs, Susan Smith, Diane Zamora, for example) who really is a piece of work. For a policewoman example, Stephanie Lazarus is hard to beat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2019 1:40 AM

The I'm a gay woman comment has no relevance to anything. This cop, like most is racist and a liar. The police community tried to cover up for her. As they do. She'll probably get off too. Don't act outraged. This bitch is nothing compared to the Philando Castile murder in front of his child. In his car. When he advised the officer that he had a gun. That he had a permit for. He was murdered. In the front seat of his car. Manslaughter charge. Not guilty.

Castile was pulled over because he had a "wide nose." They were looking for a suspect with a wide nose.

#BlackLIvesMatter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 1:58 AM

I was hoping the charge would tray manslaughter because for murder if jurors believe she thought she was in her own home that is an excuse whereas not for manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!