Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Lil Mr. Shawny Mendes in Concert in Brooklyn!!!

Me and my Husbear, Rickey, are going to see my man at Barclays Center on Friday and Saturday! He surprised me with FRONT ROW tix, he knows I’m a super Stan Fangirl, I almost fainted!!! Sqee!! I’m so excited!! My hubby gave me a “hall pass” and if Shawn spots me in the audience and tells security to let me backstage I can be all his for one night! I went to Macy’s for concert clothes and got the cutest new CK Pride jocks, but I can’t decide which color to wear!? Help me, I don’t want to disappoint Shawn. I need advice to get Shawny Bear’s attention!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 5:57 AM

Are you going to compare your puny cocklets?

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 3:48 AM

R1 Mr. Shawn is plenty endowed in the penis department, as shown in his gorgeous Calvin Klein ads and I am myself too, not to brag. Thank you very much, Mr. Man! You’re lucky this is an anonymous board or my hubby would knock you silly!

Oh and guys! I almost forgot I need two colors: one for Friday and one for Saturday!

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 3:53 AM

Are brick shithouse rednecks with beer guts going to piss on you until you're actually funny?

Is there enough beer in the universe?

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 3:59 AM

I like black.....COCK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 5:55 AM

Heads up, OP.....my ex lover Zac Stenmark will be at the show. Sorry honey, I'll be busy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 5:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!