Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Not sure what to think?

So we would hang out with another couple all the time. One of the other couple is an old childhood neighbor when we were kids.

We all got along great and I adore his wife. Last time we were there was a holiday summer party I thought everything was fine. I've been over there twice to hang out in the pool and left thinking everything was fine. I just dont get it.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 8:38 PM

I am not sure what to think either, since you make no fucking sense at all

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 3:35 AM

You appear to have left something out of this. story, OP. Such as a point

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 3:35 AM

I took a shit in the hot tub while we were all in there enjoying wine and relaxing. I thought it was hilarious since my childhood friend and I used to play pranks like that when we were kids.

But since then, the couple has been standoffish. Should I say something?

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 3:42 AM

I gave them this story I typed up about this guy who had untreated mental illness. It was my best work, 46 pages long and I explained 7 or 8 times maybe? that he wouldn't take his medications so he thought Hollywood was full of pedophiles and attracted other crazy people online with his delusions and then he killed himself. But did everyone really help them as much as they should have? Even though he refused to take his medication and refused to get help? Even though everyone told him he was having delusions and needed help, he didn't listen. But could they have done something else? Was it ther fault for not taking him seriously as a fucked up dangerous lunatic until he tried to strangle someone?

I thought it was a really important story. But I haven't heard back from them.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 3:54 AM

This isn’t even a funny anecdote. Maybe if you were some douchebro, who still find farts funny well into his fifties. Your on the wrong site, bruh!

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 4:02 AM

[quote] This isn’t even a funny anecdote.

It's not even an anecdote.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 8:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!