Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tori Spelling Officially FLAT BROKE

Sheriff Ordered To Seize $88K From Tori Spelling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2019 5:26 AM

Good thing she's on that shitty reboot

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 3:16 AM

She used to be flat busted too.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 3:34 AM

Wonder what her credit score is

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 3:48 AM

When Candy Spelling dies do we think she's leaving it all to Tori's brother? If that happens, I hope he shares some with Tori, she's pretty hopeless with money!

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 4:01 AM

Candy Spelling has to be the biggest c*unt out there... it's not like she even earned the money. What difference would it make in her life if she gave Tori a few mil -- even in a trust? I hate that Candy Spelling... hate!

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 4:06 AM

The brother was kind of cute... Forgot all about him.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 4:06 AM

I know she had lots of plastic surgery, but was there ever a point where she might be labeled as “cute”?

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 4:10 AM

It seems like Candy is keeping with Aaron's wish that the kids have to earn their own way.

If the reports are true that she does help take care of the financial needs of the children then she's doing enough as their grandmother.

To be fair, Tori has had lots of opportunities to build her own fortune (not just having had years of working on a TV series but with the Spelling name behind her) but she just never seemed to get it right. It doesn't matter if Candy gave her a million or 10 million it's pretty obvious that she'd just burn through it. She has a TV series and she still can't pay her damn bills.

I'm sure if Randy actually needed help, Candy would surely do it but he seems to take care of himself and his own family.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 4:12 AM

It's one episode. And she's paid up.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 4:22 AM

R7 I thought she was cute as a teen on 90210...of course I’m not exactly the authority on what makes a woman sexy.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 5:11 AM

R10 Neither am I, but her face always looked off. And then it got progressively worse. And sadly worse than that.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 5:15 AM

There was a brief, BRIEF, moment where Tori looked semi not hideous - end of season 2/summer Paris episodes. Though giving her a contract with The Helen Keller Modeling Agency was laughable.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 12:15 PM

“Sheriff Ordered To Seize $88K From Tori Spelling”

Oddly, it was like taking Candy from a baby.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 12:36 PM

Ah, for a second I thought it said Tori Amos, and I was sad. Now I'm happy again.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2019 12:57 PM

This whore just can't catch a break can she?

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Poor bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 1:10 PM

I think Tori should be put under guardianship. She obviously has no clue how to deal with finances.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2019 1:26 PM

She's broke but her trust fund; thanks to a stupid ass Supreme Court ruling, which says corporations are people; is still very well off.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2019 1:27 PM

So R9, 6 episodes X $85,000 = $510,000

$510,000 X 40% taxes = $306,000

$306,000 - 10% agent = $255,000

$255,000 - $88,000 (Amex) - $202,000 (other loan mentioned in article) = -$35,000.

She better hope they sign a second season.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2019 1:46 PM

Candy giving Tori any money would end in disaster. The girl is mentally ill. If someone handed her $100,000.00 today every dime of it would be gone by the end of the week, if not sooner. Hopefully, if Candy is going to leave her any money in her will, it will be under the control of an administrator who will dole it out little by little.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2019 2:07 PM

It's not as though Tori earned it, either. It's NOT her birthright. If Tori had immediately inherited $25 million when her father died, she'd still be broke today.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2019 2:17 PM

[quote]Tori has had lots of opportunities to build her own fortune

Except she's not that smart, not very talented, and wasn't given the best upbringing in terms of learning how to survive or support herself.

That's what I really react to here, is that she was raised to be a little spoiled princess and at no time did she ever seem like she could successfully fend for herself. Then her mom and dad get mad at her hooking up with Dean, and punish her in a series of publicly humiliating ways, even after death. It seems so misguided and ridiculous.

There have been other dumb celebrities but they usually get a decent spouse, a parent, or an assistant who can help them with the basics. Tori didn't get that, and it's kind of painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2019 2:29 PM

When her father died, Spelling inherited $800,000.

She's a hoarder and an enabler who lives above her means. The money was gone almost as soon as she got her grubby little paws on it. She has nothing to show for it.

Her first investment should have been a Tubal Ligation.

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2019 2:31 PM

R22 You left out the part about Tori having an affair with Dean while she was still very married to her first husband, Charlie.

Dean was a serial cheater and a deadbeat dad who owed, and still owes, thousands of dollars in back child support.

Is it that difficult to understand why Mommy and Daddy weren't thrilled?

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2019 2:41 PM

Mother, May I Sleep with a Bill Collector?

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2019 2:56 PM

I didn't leave it out, I just think it's petty to have basically refused to let Tori see her dad when he was ill because they didn't like that her boyfriend was a cheater.

They were Los Angeles/Hollywood royalty, they'd never seen infidelity before? How often was infidelity a dealbreaker for them when it came to who they hired for shows or who they socialized with?

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2019 3:12 PM

There was a brief time when Tori looked good, airbrushed as it may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2019 3:21 PM

I've always thought she and the Deaner kept popping out little suckers as financial security from Candy. Candy reportedly makes sure the kids are taken care of, and Tori & Dean probably think that Candy will take all those kids into account when it's time to dole out the money.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2019 3:23 PM

I'm sure Candy will set up some kind of trust fund for Tori and Tori kids to be taken care of after she dies. Where a certain amount be doled out weekly or monthly to make sure their basic needs are taken care of. With extras on occasion, like for birthdays and Christmas. The only other way the money can be touched is if it's for medical reasons or education.

You just know Tori and Dean will be hitting the kids up for money.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2019 3:28 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 3:29 PM

No matter how much Tori gets, it will never be enough

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 3:30 PM

Candy is only 73 years old. She could be around for another 20 years. I don't really feel bad for Tori. She needs to get her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2019 3:31 PM

Candy has been paying their rent for years for them to live in multi million dollar properties. They seem to move every year. People like her are never happy with what they have. Since Aaron died they've lived in more houses than I can count. The rent on these places has to be $15-$20 thousand a month.

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2019 3:37 PM

Candy is only 73???? Jesus I thought she was at least 10 years older. Not that she looks it per se, with the ubiquitous Hollywood facelift she could be 43 or 83.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2019 3:47 PM

Natalie Wood said that Candy Spelling was "the biggest bore" with nothing to say or contribute except to talk about herself and her own little world.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2019 4:32 PM

What’s the only wood that doesn’t float?

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2019 4:34 PM

If Tori Spelling were the Sahara Desert she's be out of sand by Friday.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2019 5:17 PM

R36

Never understood that. Natalie was found floating off Ithmus Cove.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2019 5:31 PM

Yeah, Natalie did float in water -- what she didn't do in water was breath.

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2019 6:54 PM

I love you R2.

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2019 9:05 PM

I agree that if Aaron had really been looking out for Tori, he would have set up a trust which guaranteed her a comfortable income for life and could never be touched by a husband.

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2019 9:54 PM

It should be noted that Candy Spelling invests Aaron money in Broadway musicals, and she (Candy) has the Tony awards on her shelf as a result of her investments.

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2019 9:56 PM

Why doesn't her mom petition the courts to have Tori declared incapable of handling her own finances?

Like Britney Spears parents did.

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2019 10:21 PM

R43 because she REALLY doesn’t care!

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2019 10:22 PM

Because Britney Spears is certifiably mentally ill. Tori is just a spoiled stupid woman with no self control. No court would give someone else control over her personal finances. The only way to do that would be for Candy to set any inheritance she leaves her in the will in a trust and set a 3rd party as the administrator.

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2019 10:31 PM

FUN FACT: Candy Spelling was a graduate of Beverly Hills High School.

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2019 10:39 PM

Candy is a producer on MOULIN ROUGE, currently a big hit on Broadway. She'll probably collect another Tony next year.

by Anonymousreply 47August 20, 2019 10:41 PM

[quote]Tori is just a spoiled stupid woman with no self control

That's awfully harsh. She strikes me as a very kind woman lacking a sense of financial matters. She just doesn't know any better because it's not what she was taught.

And why is it all her fault? That husband could help out with the cashflow too. Why is this all "let's dump on Tori"?

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2019 10:42 PM

Why doesn't her mother establish a living trust? It could be administered by a trustee and that person handles the sending of the funds; directly pay for the kids school, the house could be in candy"s name, the trustee pays the property tax and insurance. Anything above the trust, Tori works for or Dean figures out. This is weird to me. There are high school kids with this already in place for their 18 birthday. Just doctors kids; way less than these people.

by Anonymousreply 49August 20, 2019 11:21 PM

R48 your gullibility is staggering. The woman has basically stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars from credit card companies and banks, knowing full well she could never pay it all back, yet you think she's just some inexperienced waif who was never taught any better. No, she's a common thief and scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2019 12:02 AM

But Dean- O s podcast...?

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2019 12:06 AM

I must have missed those episodes, R13.

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2019 12:18 AM

Some people will never be good with money - my brother is one of them. I've been able to carve my mom's will so that he will get a maximum amount in an annuity that will pay him a decent amount each year for the rest of his life.

If she gave it all to him at once, it would be gone in 1 or 2 years. Candy can well afford to do the same arrangement for Tori.

Personally, I think her husband is a grifting loser with no talent expecting to hit the lottery one day. But then, anyone with money attracts that type.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2019 12:31 AM

Why doesn’t Tori sell off some of her storage locker contents. Doesn’t she have something like ten lockers worth of stuff? Have a fire sale! She’d make a mint!

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2019 12:42 AM

Attorney here. Tori is what is referred to as "crazy but competent". She has mental health issues, too many children, loser hubby and money problems. A bad life but not a legal matter. If she had been born Victoria Smith no one would even talk about it because it is so common.

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2019 1:44 AM

She has to go back to work like Yvonne DeCarlo.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2019 1:47 AM

[quote]If she had been born Victoria Smith no one would even talk about it because it is so common.

Why? What's so special about the name Victoria Smith?

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2019 2:11 AM

" VICTORIA Davey Spelling is an American actress, television personality, socialite and author". Is DL slipping?

by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2019 2:16 AM

I loved the scene where Ian called her out on the plane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 21, 2019 1:18 PM

R48 if it makes you feel any better I think dean is a loser too

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2019 5:13 AM

I can not believe that there is someone other than her spouse feels badly for Tori Spelling. The other Hoolywood whores like Paris, Nikki and Nicole either found ways to make money or to married well. That Tori made choices is not on her parents, no matter how spoiled she was.

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2019 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!