Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eat My Cunt!

Now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 2:05 AM

Do you have a serving spoon?

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 1:56 AM

Ryan O'Neal for THE GODFATHER?

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 4:07 AM

Those Irish guys were so handsome in their earlier years.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 4:19 AM

Sue Mengers is everything. Would make a great trashy movie.

And Ryan was gorgeous when young. But like all Irish - myself included - age is not kind.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 4:23 AM

Sue Mengers is hilarious to read about, but if I had been a movie star in the 70s I would have run a million miles away from her.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 4:32 AM

My understanding is that Dyan Cannon's character in 'The Last of Sheila' and Shelley Winters' chracter in 'S.O.B.' were both based on Sue Mengers,

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 4:49 AM

She gets a mention in the Warhol diaries, he described her as a pig. Mengers approached Travolta at the height of his fame, offering her representation . He politely declined reminding her that she had rejected him as a client inferring she insulted him.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 4:51 AM

Mengers. was married to a grifter type who shed his real name and reinvented himself as a French producer. Dominick Dunne recognized him as a doorman who worked in one of the venues he frequented before the war causing tension between Dunne and Mengers.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 4:59 AM

When the Manson family murders took place, Mengers reportedly reassured Streisand: "Don't worry, honey, stars aren't being murdered. Only featured players."

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 5:05 AM

Zellweger let herself go!

Who’s the hot guy?

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 5:13 AM

Sue Mengers on "60 Minutes".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 5:14 AM

In 1979, she was on a plane that was commandeered by a hijacker, who wanted Charlton Heston to deliver a message on television. Mengers was incensed, wondering why the hijacker wanted Heston, when she could get him Barbra Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 5:16 AM

Funny how in that clip Mengers admits that she doesn't know a good script, yet she torpedoed her career over her husband's movie "All Night Long" and the casting of Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 5:26 AM

That was fascinating (and weird) r11 - thanks for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2019 5:30 AM

Mengers torpedoed Dunnes career after a nasty joke he made about her was repeated and published. Her hubby wrote the screenplay of a film Dunne directed.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2019 5:31 AM

How long did Sue represent Faye?

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 5:35 AM

her pussy smelled like old cumwads.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2019 5:49 AM

“Sue loved her pot. That’s one thing Sue and I had in common. We all loved to smoke pot, lots of it. She always had the joints rolled, and kept them in a little box in the coffee table.” —Bill Maher

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2019 7:09 AM

“I’m the only agent who actually gives head if you hire the client.” —Mengers to director Otto Preminger

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2019 7:09 AM

“My own mother wouldn’t have got in if she was standing outside in the rain.” —Mengers on her Hollywood dinner parties

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2019 7:10 AM

“He took me out last week and tried to fuck me. And he isn’t even a client.” —Mengers on meeting actor Maximilian Schell

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2019 7:11 AM

Really great interview, R11! I had never seen or heard of it before. Thanks so much for posting it!

(Cool Robert Evans and Bogdonovich (sorry, can’t spell his name properly!) appearances in that “60 Minutes” piece as well...)

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2019 10:16 AM

She actually comes off as vaguely professional in that clip. Lots of acting presumably. The piece with Robert Evans is priceless. Nasty cunt - but iconic. Hollywood is such a nasty industry.

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2019 4:49 PM

R11, Great clip!

[quote]Mengers was (reportedly) so incensed by Blake Edwards' depiction of her in SOB that she declared: "I hope an Alp falls on his house!" To which Edwards (reportedly) responded: "I'd rather have an Alp fall on my house than Sue Mengers."

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2019 11:55 PM

I think she was tremendous. Such nerve. I always envied NY Jews.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!