Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Eyes of Anthony Scaramucci

The Mooch has no pupils - just two big, round, black pools, like lumps of coal you use to make eyes for a snowman.

And the blinking. My God, the blinking! It never stops! Just watch a few seconds of this interview with Anderson Cooper and you'll see what I mean.

Does he have cataracts? Is he going blind? We all know he was willfully blind when he was kissing Trump's ass. Is this his kharmic payback for being that ignorant orange racist's apologist for so long?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 5:42 AM

Demon, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 1:23 AM

I counted 30 blinks from Scaramucci in the first 30 seconds of that segment, compared to 9 from Cooper.

Christ, the dude is a freak!

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 1:33 AM

“And the blinking. My God, the blinking! It never stops!”

Watch closely. It’s Morse Code for: “Money talks and Bullshit walks...I’m mooching as I’m blathering.”

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 1:39 AM

The blinking slowed down halfway through.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 1:42 AM

R4 It must have been due to exhaustion.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 1:48 AM

His eyes ARE unusually black. Like his soul.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 1:48 AM

He has the name nose as Ivanka. It is clearly not his original nose. Can we talk about that?

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 2:02 AM

I'd hate fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 2:16 AM

R7 I can't focus on anything but his eyes. I'll try and move downward and check out the nose.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 2:18 AM

Me too R8, HATE TOP him anyway. Bet he would enjoy it too..

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 2:19 AM

A nobody desperately clinging to his 15 minutes of self-perceived relevance.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 2:52 AM

He's actively working against Trump. I hope that's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2019 5:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!