Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A DL treat: Upper East Side Social X-Rays share their love of Zitomer

No, that is not a drag queen trying to pull off Elizabeth Taylor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 3:44 AM

This cannot be on the level! There’s no way in hell that, in the space of one afternoon and inside one glorified Duane, they were able to find and interview a bunch of (presumably Jewish) women named Capucine, Arabella, Delphine, Ursula, and Lynn B. Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 12:33 AM

This cannot be on the level! There’s no way in hell that, in the space of one afternoon and inside one glorified Duane, they were able to find and interview a bunch of (presumably Jewish) women named Capucine, Arabella, Delphine, Ursula, and Lynn B. Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 12:33 AM

Capucine is woke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 12:51 AM

Many years ago Ursuala, of Irish and Italian provenance, found herself a nice WASP to marry. She hasn't been back to Bronxville since.

From the NYT Archive:

Ursula Gentile Has Wedding

Ursula Keane Gentile, daughter of Isabel McMahon Gentile and Dr. Louis Alexis Gentile, both of Bronxville, N.Y., was married in St. Thomas Episcopal Church yesterday to Paul Christopher Lowerre, son of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Lewis Lowerre of Manchester, Vt.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 12:56 AM

What an UES frightfest.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 1:13 AM

NYC DL-ers, tell me about this Upper East Side.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 2:39 AM

The UES never changes. These pictures could've been from 20 years ago, the UES gals looked exactly the same back the.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 3:11 AM

Back THEN.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 3:12 AM

I'm bored!

I can't even tell who I am supposed to side eye on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!