Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SHE IS BACK !! Susan Sarandon takes a dig at Elizabeth Warren while campaigning for Bernie Sanders in Iowa

"He is not someone who used to be a Republican" she said.

Of course, bitch, but Bernie was never a democrat and you voted against Democratic party, in two of the last three elections that Democrats lost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2019 10:30 PM

No wonder Tim Robbins left her crazy ass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 10:35 PM

Tim Robbins is backing Bernie too R1

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 10:41 PM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 10:44 PM

[quote]Of course, bitch, but Bernie was never a democrat

How does that refute her point?

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 10:45 PM

r4 How does Warren being a Republican in the past have got anything to do with what she is today ?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 10:51 PM

She's got the Well Into Menopause Belly women get after being menopausal about 10 years. She'll be getting more surgery soon

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 10:53 PM

R5 A politician's past actions and views are if extreme importance to voters.

I don't think they count as much for Warren since she's undergone a conversion so to speak. But your jab is far weaker than hers. You can deduce a lot of shitty things about someone out of the fact that he used to be a Republican, but not out of the fact that he is an Independent. And Bernie running as an independent in the Democratic primaries us infinitely preferrable than him running as an independent in the general election.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 10:56 PM

These Berniebots are dangerous because it’s all or nothing with them. They would rather not vote at all if they can’t have their King Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote] How does Warren being a Republican in the past have got anything to do with what she is today ?

Someone PLEASE tell this to Kampala Harris.

She's still trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden from like 100 years ago.

Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 10:59 PM

R7, it's the reverse. Bernie is running as a Democrat in the Presidential primaries, as he did in 2016, and then he runs as an Independent as a Senator.

He switches back & forth. It is a bit odd, and he should be asked more questions about it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2019 11:00 PM

She may still be digging at HRC and her Goldwater Girl days, as well as Warren. Stop doing the time warp Susan: people change, sometimes for the better.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 11:05 PM

R10 You're purposely misreading my argument, which is that it's better for left-wing Independents to run for president as Democrat than as Independent, thereby fragmenting the liberal vote. You know that but because you don't want to concede the point that Bernie is doing the Democrats a huge favor by running as a Dem, you change the subject to the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2019 11:06 PM

r7 If past actions are that important, then voting and campaigning for Jill Stein isn't bigger than Warren being a Republican ? Susan Sarandon campaigned against two democrats which got two of the most dangerous presidents of the US elected. She didn't do it single handedly but she did contribute to it. Yes being an independent and campaigning against Democrats is as bad as being Republican decades ago

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2019 11:11 PM

R12, obviously it wouldn't be good for Bernie to run an additional separate campaign in addition to a Democratic nominee, but that's a different issue.

The point is that Bernie couldn't get far as an Independent at the National level, so he runs in the Democratic primaries. It's one thing to get elected as an Independent in Vermont, but it's much tougher to get elected Nationally as an Independent.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2019 11:12 PM

She’s about five decades too old to be acting like a BernieBro.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2019 11:15 PM

She's dead to me!

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2019 11:17 PM

She learned nothing - nothing -from 2016!

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2019 11:30 PM

She and her saggy hippie tits need to pack up her ruined acting career and go away.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2019 11:37 PM

An acquaintance who knew Susan Sarandon many years ago said that she had some antipathy to other women in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2019 12:21 AM

Who is paying attention to Crazy Susan at this point? Her opinions are so irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2019 1:07 AM

That is some fizzling falling star power!

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2019 1:10 AM

I'm sure she believes that "she's putting her celebrity to good use". Using her "profile to draw attention to the cause".

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2019 1:33 AM

She still doesn't vote with her vagina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2019 1:40 AM

I was considering Bernie but I refuse to do so because of this shit. Susan Sarandon is an awful person, I feel quite certain that her bullshit was enough to flip the 40,000 votes that cost Hillary Clinton the election is 2016, and Bernie's bullshit didn't help either.

So I am fucking out. Fuck Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2019 1:45 AM

Bernie can't be an independent and then expect the Democrats to change their primaries for him.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2019 1:47 AM

Susan is the cuntiest cunt who ever cunted.

Thanks for helping to give us Trump CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2019 2:06 AM

CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2019 2:10 AM

I like Warren, but it was a huge mistake for her to partner up with Bernie at these debates. He's going to do the same thing that he did to Hillary to her if she comes out ahead. And the media will allow it.

Why has no one called out the fact that many of the people running his campaign are Jill Stein supporters/voters?

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2019 2:11 AM

[QUOTE]She may still be digging at HRC and her Goldwater Girl days

Hillary made the switch in college in the 60’s when the Republican Party lost any and all semblance of sanity. Liz was still a Republican through the 90’s. She won’t even say whether she voted for Reagan (which obviously means she did). She was in her mid-40’s when she finally became a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2019 2:19 AM

As long as we're talking about past choices, should we discuss Pretty Baby?

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 2:25 AM

lquote]She's got the Well Into Menopause Belly women get after being menopausal about 10 years.

Susan will be 73 in October. I think she's a bit more than 10 years past menopause.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 2:30 AM

Finally an opportunity to use this Olivia Colman quote:

"What... a...

CUNT!! WHAT A CUUUUNT!! No, I need to paint right away."

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2019 2:32 AM

dum bitch.

her and sanders help get trump elected.

geez

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2019 2:52 AM

[quote]She won’t even say whether she voted for Reagan (which obviously means she did).

She has said recently that she [bold]didn't[/bold] vote for Reagan.

She said the last Republican she voted for was Gerald Ford (1976).

[quote]She was in her mid-40’s when she finally became a Democrat.

Warren was a registered Republican from 1991 to 1996 and then she became a Democrat. Before that she voted Democratic and with the Republican Party depending on who she liked.

And Trump was a registered Democrat from 2001 to 2009 and then he became a Republican. Before that he switched parties often.

Her reason for switching, actually having to deal with people and work on cases involving bankruptcy which was far being dealing with theory, makes sense.

I'm not sure why people keep acting like she just decided to change her mind last month. A child born when Liz became a Democrat would have graduated from college by now.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2019 4:57 AM

r34 She turned into a democrat because of economic hardships under Republican govt. But the bitch was fine with racism, sexism and homophobia until she realized the economic inequity under rep govt. She is a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2019 5:08 AM

R35, Nope. Friends/Colleagues of hers that have known her for years even back when she occasionally voted Republican (that were interviewed without her even knowing) have said she has always been progressive when it comes to social issues including gay rights and abortion. Economic issues, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2019 5:20 AM

Selective amnesia. Until the past 25 years, there were moderate, even liberal, Republicans, who were much more progressive than some democrats. But, yeah, that's what we do now in the era of no memory or nuance, judge all history with the current new cycle's images and concepts.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2019 5:51 AM

They are all liars and cunts! That's why we're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2019 6:29 AM

She hates other women she probably only sees them as rivals.

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2019 6:33 AM

[quote]She said the last Republican she voted for was Gerald Ford (1976).

I like Elizabeth, but it's foolish to have voted for Ford over Carter when the latter was obviously a better man.

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2019 6:33 AM

god dam biatch gave the election to trump with her sanders bullshit

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2019 7:01 AM

I hope she has a grease fire, the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2019 8:50 AM

No kidding, the fukker still is pushing that sanders over anyone who can beat trump.

wtf with her?????? alzheimers????

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote]vote with her vagina

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2019 1:04 PM

Is she on twitter? Some of these comments here need to be said to her!

by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2019 1:18 PM

Susie reads this im sure.....many celebs etc do....what other site is so fun and fatal?

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2019 1:57 PM

A lot of women have an inferiority complex that makes them think only men can be leaders. Susan only attacks fellow women (Hillary, now Warren). It's like she feels a woman can't lead America.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2019 3:10 PM

Believe me, if Warren dropped out of the race tomorrow, she’d quickly set her sights on Joe Biden. Right now she’s recognizing what I’ve been saying for months: there’s no room for both Bernie and Liz in this primary, so she, as a fellow BernBro, wants to take out his biggest threat. Liz is now draining money and media interest from Bernie and in a few months she’ll be draining votes from him.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2019 3:59 PM

R48 You'd think. But there was a 538 (?) poll verifying lanes and second choices. Second choice for Warren voters was markedly NOT Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2019 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!