Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothee Chalamet Part 1

Continue here I guess.

by Anonymousreply 463September 6, 2019 5:14 PM

Call me by your name.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 9:52 PM

Has Armie commented yet?

He always has something to say, out of that big fat dopey mouth of his.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 9:53 PM

I don't want to link it again but the last twitter girl from the previous thread was telling the truth, people had been kinda expecting something to happen with LRD, but then she posted and literally the next day the first pics appeared. I remember that very clearly.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 10:17 PM

R3 im wondering: what was the reason for this girl come back to twitter exactly when a single tweet about them together surfaced on saturday? a tweet only some fans saw.. (and we know there will be no pics on gossip websites because lily's in LA)

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 10:40 PM

R4 Apparently she didn't get paid what she was promised.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 10:43 PM

R4 are you talking about the girl who got paid? She came back and said that stuff a while ago, not recently.

In other news lily and Timmy both confirmed for Venice. The press junket / red carpet is gonna be wild. Will they flirt? Avoid each other? Declare their undying love??

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 11:21 PM

lily in LA! lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 11:46 PM

Tim with fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 12:42 AM

the boy is really back in nyc :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 1:16 AM

Love all of these sightings and with pics even better! Hope they keep coming. :) Timmy is looking fine as always and happy too. Bet he's glad to be back home in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 2:17 AM

Do you guys think Timothee still run his ow instagram? Or maybe the massive unfollowing could have something to do with that? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 7:48 AM

nah, he does, I can't see him giving that away.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 7:55 AM

R3 yeah cos she absolutely could not make this shit up (sarcasm). I mean if i was charmie and hated LRD and Tim together (Pr or not) i would write smth like this on twitter. I cant with you all. You are SO gullible. That's why i still see those stupid twits about chlamydia. Bet 90% of posters actually belive its true. Poor Tim. Hope franzy fans trying to win this "whom he fucks" war or just attention whores out there will not ruin his career for fucking clicks. Cos if the heat of all this "chlamydia, he fakes relationships with gfs, he has no chemistry with girls on screen (!BS) , he can fuck only Armie, he is feminine, he is faggot" shit will go on and intensifies that it will make his image to the masses this way .... say bye-bye to all the career big promises And i do NOT want it for him

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 10:15 AM

I agree with R13. The girl has nothing to prove that what she’s saying is true, if you don’t believe someone on Twitter saying they saw Tim and LRD together without any evidence how come you believe this?

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2019 10:21 AM

R14 Cos they WANT to believe this))

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2019 10:30 AM

R14 There's really no fucking point to debate this right now but it was obvious from the start that her tweet was planted for some reason, it was an almost empty account, very sus, and she tweeted right before their NYC pap walks started. No one even knew that LRD was with him in New York before that. I remember exactly when it happened and how it happened and she sure would've needed a shit ton of luck to just bullshit about it at the exact right time.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 10:31 AM

Btw, there was another tweet some time after that, also weird as fuck, some girl was claiming that she saw "Lily Rose walking with her boyfriend and she looked at me and I was like - girl, I know" (whatever that was supposed to mean). Think it was the night of the fried chicken. Didn't seem like a genuine sighting at all, and the chick was supposed to be a fashon blogger or something and she didn't even recognize Tim? Yeah, right.

Anyway, the point is don't believe sightings unless there's pictures or at least some specific info that you can confirm later. It's much easier and much more common to fake this stuff than you think.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2019 11:06 AM

R16 no reason to bs Unless.... you reaaaally want it to be true lol

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2019 12:06 PM

people fake posting of sighting him just for the clicks a lot (i bet at least half of the sightings are not true, it just is written in that attention whore style and genuine one with pics follow latter never written that way) Insta whores create a narrative to get attention to fool you and ger that follows from his 12 y o fans (you know who i am talking about) Twitter accounts who hate him/want clicks create bs on a regular basis and half of you are falling for it

He gets attention and here we are - loads of bs and 1% of truth and you all are so ready to believe any lie just cos it serves your narrative. they no need to pay random twitter accounts to spread things. Tim breathes and there are 100X posts about it. JFC

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2019 12:13 PM

R19 If you don't believe that social media is a powerful PR tool then I don't fucking know what to tell you. It's not just silly little teens making stuff up for fun. It's how politicians win fucking elections these days. You think serious companies don't take advantage of that to push their products down your throat? Then I envy your naivety.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2019 12:22 PM

R20 I didn't say that. I am working in digital marketing so save the preach. I am saying that paying random nobody on twitter for spreading info that no need to be spread this way and has more easy ways to be spread around is pointless and stupid. And honestly, do not see why some of you want to belive this shit so much.

I do think that Lily Tim is PR relationships (100% or with benefits do not give a shit) I do not think that they need to pay randoms or create fake accs to spread info when one walk in a crowd would give them all they want for free with a lot of photos from real people. Tim can't get into the bathroom in the Mud without someone twitting about it. He and Lily need just exist in one room togetehr and Daily mail will write about it

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2019 1:25 PM

I am more interested in the questions:

Do you guys think Timmy has his peak of fame right now and later it will calm and dwindle or he is at the beginning of his road and it will grow more and if so to what extent?

Where do you think Lucas and Tim will end up in 5years?

Actually funny how Lucas is more my type look wise and even so i like the dude and his acting very much i am not crazy for him as i care for Tim. Why do we become enchanted with someone and not with others? What kind of magic is it? I need psychological research on this subject to understand

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2019 1:34 PM

Her tweets prove one thing - at one point she lied. Doesn’t matter which side you think is true, it shows that people will tweet BS about Tim and LRD for whatever reason. It takes no effort at all to make something up and post it and the fandom will spread it like wildfire. This is why I don’t believe stuff unless there are multiple sources / photos involved

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2019 1:38 PM

"I am working in digital marketing so save the preach."

Hah. Yeah, sure you do.

"I am saying that paying random nobody on twitter for spreading info that no need to be spread this way and has more easy ways to be spread around is pointless and stupid"

This may be the case now but it wasn't last year, the leaks from their PR walks were controlled and involved professional photographers. Then they used Lily's fan accounts to spead them. And we all know that was the case, so no point to argue.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2019 1:42 PM

Who cares about that tweet, could be anything. Timothee and LRD were not making out in NY during the weekend, and people saying they saw them are bsing again.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2019 1:42 PM

We will know about LRD thing at Venice since it looks like they are both going. Will they do the red carpet together? Do any press together? And you know that both press and fans will be looking for any signs that they are together.

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2019 1:53 PM

What fans, more so the stans, need to get through their heads is that no one should be put on a pedestal, not even Timmy. He didn't look happy to do it from the start, no one forced him for sure but he looked reluctant. I'm sure he has his reasons. He lives in a tough world and has to do what he needs to survive.

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2019 1:56 PM

God this King premier scares the shit out of me. Just like BB last yeah. i HOPE Tim delivered. I crossed my fingers his accent will be good enough to not spoil the movie. wish i worried about the next month rent payment as much as this shit worries me.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2019 2:05 PM

R26 there’s no doubt in my mind that they’ll both walk the red carpet if they are in Venice, it would be a real PR waste if they didn’t

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2019 2:16 PM

[quote]Cos if the heat of all this "chlamydia, he fakes relationships with gfs, he has no chemistry with girls on screen (!BS) , he can fuck only Armie, he is feminine, he is faggot" shit will go on and intensifies that it will make his image to the masses this way .... say bye-bye to all the career big promises And i do NOT want it for him

First of all, could you please not use that word ugh. Secondly, way to overreact. His image is fine. The public (that knows who he is) loves him, the media and the industry do too. Unfortunately there are some fucked up people who start shit for attention and other idiots who believe it just because, like that chlamydia bs, but it always blows over in a few days. Also these things you're listing are just micro fandom level, like you have to go deep to find it. The Armie thing, well he feeds that one himself so you can't blame anyone if it sticks.

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 2:26 PM

i must admit is pretty funny seeing LRD's instagram fan accounts deleting posts about the NYC sighting after her new pap pics came out

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 3:40 PM

R17 I remember that one and I think it could be true since they were walking around together that night taking tons of pap photos.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2019 3:58 PM

R26 they are both confirmed for the premiere, and there is a press conference before it. Should be interesting

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2019 4:01 PM

R32 There were always "sightings" before a pap pics drop to build up hype, but that doesn't necessarily mean these people actually saw them. Some were super weirdly written imo, like, that's not exactly how you react when you spot someone famous. But maybe I'm overanalyzing, don't know.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2019 4:12 PM

the reactions/reviews, what timmy will wear, the lrd thing... the whole day of the premiere gonna be veeery interesting

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2019 5:26 PM

yeah it either will be a triumph or a total disaster

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2019 5:55 PM

What are your predictions for the red carpet regarding his outfit, behaviour towards LRD etc?

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2019 6:41 PM

Something elegant and King like. It's Venice after all.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2019 6:52 PM

He’s had eights months to practice his answers if he gets asked about her. Wonder if he’ll be any better at it? Lol

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2019 6:57 PM

elegant indeed. maybe colorful. im sure everyone else will be so boring lol

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2019 7:30 PM

When he's asked one (and only one) time about LRD on the red carpet he nearly has a panic attack and his Mother has to come to the recuse. Whenever Armie is mentioned to him on the red carpet (or by fans) he lights up like a Christmas tree and can't stop talking about him. And sometimes he brings up Armie all on his own when he wasn't even mentioned. You all can see the difference right?

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2019 9:33 PM

^ rescue.

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2019 9:34 PM

R41

Never gets old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2019 9:52 PM

Really interested in the King Q&A in Venice,

on Monday the 2nd of September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2019 10:07 PM

Nicole is such a protective mama bear lol

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2019 10:16 PM

Yes, r45. She really saved him there. lol Being that that interviewer is the only one who ever mentioned LRD to him on the red carpet, I always wondered if she got into some kind of trouble because of it? Because she was the only one who ever did and notice he was never asked about LRD again after that. Yet he never has a problem talking about Armie. lol

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2019 10:47 PM

There’s no way he’ll be able to escape questions about LRD at Venice. Foreign journalists dgaf about following “rules.” Will be interesting to see how he handles it.

by Anonymousreply 47August 20, 2019 10:59 PM

[R47] But what are they going to ask anyways?? Their relationship or PR stunt or whatever you want to call it didn’t really manifest into anything nor did anything recent happened (unless pap pics are coming).

Their relationship didn’t really take off like Shawn and Camille’s so I find it hard to believe that anything is going to happen in Venice.

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2019 11:44 PM

R46 Someone could make the argument that Armie is easier to talk about as there is no sexual tension there, but eh.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2019 12:52 AM

R8 Bet the ground is damp right about there. Those girls look ready to put some butter on Timmy and have him for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2019 12:56 AM

No sexual tension between him and Armie? Yeah, right.. Although there would naturally be less now than in the early days when they hadn't acted on their feelings yet. :)

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2019 1:02 AM

pre-consummation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2019 1:05 AM

post-consummation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2019 1:06 AM

you charmies....imagine how tired we are

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2019 1:07 AM

I'm sure Timmy is saving his cherry for Mr. Right Director.

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2019 1:14 AM

Muriel, please close this shipper thread.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2019 1:16 AM

Muriel, please don’t close this shipper thread. Charmie is the most interesting topic in these threads. Certainly better than the LRD bs.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2019 1:19 AM

Chamie thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2019 1:20 AM

Hey shippers. Your love's here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 21, 2019 1:23 AM

Hey shippers. Your love's here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 21, 2019 1:23 AM

is it new? did he have his hair cut? Or is it old one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 21, 2019 1:34 AM

a bigger version

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2019 1:35 AM

I think TImmy will perfect his “no comment” while squirming and blushing. Lilothees will take it as confirmation, the PR group will see it as standard PR fair, this has been done so many times before it is really not that much of a mystery as to how it will play out.

by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2019 2:14 AM

Is that a new pic? He looks great as always. :)

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2019 2:34 AM

R61 old

by Anonymousreply 65August 21, 2019 3:00 AM

FINALLY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 21, 2019 3:02 AM

Hopefully trailer next week before Venice. I need to hear his accent !

by Anonymousreply 67August 21, 2019 3:14 AM

He’s also online on twitter responding to people.

by Anonymousreply 68August 21, 2019 3:26 AM

R68 Yes, it’s promo time!

by Anonymousreply 69August 21, 2019 3:29 AM

Don't be surprised if Timmy and Lily-Rose Depp hold hands on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 70August 21, 2019 3:29 AM

when timmy isnt filming he got a movie to promote so he comes back to twitter hahah

by Anonymousreply 71August 21, 2019 3:34 AM

That's the smart way to use twitter, for promotional purposes of one's projects.

by Anonymousreply 72August 21, 2019 3:37 AM

R70 I doubt that. I can’t see them confirming it, just squirming around the issue enough to keep people talking.

by Anonymousreply 73August 21, 2019 3:41 AM

Lol if they hold hands on the red carpet I’m going to assume the movie isn’t very good and they need all the help they can get with the fauxmance, so I hope they don’t go that route

by Anonymousreply 74August 21, 2019 3:43 AM

R70 doubt it

by Anonymousreply 75August 21, 2019 3:45 AM

Well then R73, you'll be one of those who will have a seizure when there are hand holding photos of them on the carpet/Venice. The studio wanted them to be there together. If not, Lily would not have been invited, especially since she has a small role.

by Anonymousreply 76August 21, 2019 3:45 AM

R76 lolol you are exposing yourself as someone who isn’t looking at this rationally if you think that I’m going to have a seizure if my assessment is wrong

I literally just follow the business pretty closely and have seen other showmances be played up without being confirmed (see rami and Lucy for most of the borhap run last year until he finally confirmed with his speech). I could not give a shit if they wind up holding hands or not I just dont see it playing out that way. I obviously can be wrong, but I dont think I will be. We’ll find out soon enough

by Anonymousreply 77August 21, 2019 3:51 AM

R76 you're wrong. everyone who's part of the main cast is invited to go, small role or not.

by Anonymousreply 78August 21, 2019 3:51 AM

I really hate that everything surrounding Venice and The King in general is going to be overshadowed by the bearding. Even if nothing extraordinary happens in Venice, everyone is still going to end up dissecting every interaction they have. Really hope this embarrassing stunt is worth it to all parties involved.

by Anonymousreply 79August 21, 2019 3:54 AM

R74, equates hand holding as a movie being bad. How old are you? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 80August 21, 2019 3:57 AM

the male presence in this story is strong. there's only two female characters in the movie: lily (love interest) and thomasin mcKenzie (his sister). lrd has a bigger role than thomasin. of course she was going to be invited, regardless of the whole thing with timmy.

by Anonymousreply 81August 21, 2019 3:58 AM

R79 hopefully the the accent and chain mail is so transcendent we will all be like lilothee who???

by Anonymousreply 82August 21, 2019 3:59 AM

finally the Rankim photo!!! i hope we got a twitter account too

by Anonymousreply 83August 21, 2019 4:05 AM

Geez Timmy release the sex vid already.

by Anonymousreply 84August 21, 2019 11:33 AM

I will lmao so much if this turns out like that stuff with the Weeknd, everyone was losing their shit when he went to Coachella and Cannes with him and in the end nothing happened. People are freaking out about Venice and the King promo because of the Lily stuff and it will probably be just as uneventful. The constant drama queening in this fandom is hilarious tho ngl.

by Anonymousreply 85August 21, 2019 12:17 PM

Maybe they will drop the trailer too.

by Anonymousreply 86August 21, 2019 12:32 PM

IMO it's obvious nothing bad is gonna happen. Though I also kinda get not wanting to see her pouty gob anywhere near him.

by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2019 12:37 PM

We don't even need the accent and chain mail. We're already like lilothee who??

by Anonymousreply 88August 21, 2019 12:39 PM

R85 thats exactly how this will be. A few clueless people here think they are going to march out hand in hand and sneak kisses in the corner. They didn’t even hold hands on their last pap walk lmao.

This stuff is so cookie cutter it is easy to predict what will happen:

Relationship questions will be met with “no comment” /“next question” or deflected with a positive comment about the other party without confirming or denying anything.

They will pose together on the red carpet similarly to how any other costars pose together, Lilothees will use this as evidence of their love, antis will pick it apart to prove how much this is fake.

We will have slow motion gifs of every micro expression on their faces which will be analyzed on here and tumblr until half of us are ready to jump off a cliff.

Small chance of the chaotic “we are just good friends” comment that will get picked up by tabloids, starting another news cycle of old kissing photos/ asking what is going on

by Anonymousreply 89August 21, 2019 2:14 PM

timothee's british accent.. im scared

by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2019 2:15 PM

R89 preach!

by Anonymousreply 91August 21, 2019 2:17 PM

r89, ALL of this to a T!

by Anonymousreply 92August 21, 2019 2:39 PM

timmy spotted today with a tie dye shirt. apparently last weekend, as that twitter girl said, the boy was really making out with a girl but it wasn't lily!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 21, 2019 3:16 PM

R93 now that’s interesting. He really has a thing for blondes huh!

by Anonymousreply 94August 21, 2019 3:26 PM

Mystery blond 3 that also must have a forehead that you can see from space. Unless the girl just saw him with friends and invented the make out session with "LRD"

by Anonymousreply 95August 21, 2019 3:28 PM

R93 where are you getting this story from? That photo is from today.

by Anonymousreply 96August 21, 2019 3:30 PM

R96 im talking about the girl on twitter who saw him this past weekend at night in nyc making out with a girl. he really has a tie dye shirt so maybe that was him lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 21, 2019 3:37 PM

The poster is coming out in less than 30 minutes. If it lists the cast that may give us an idea how big LRD’s role is. In any case, she’s got the largest female role so why wouldn’t she be at the festival? “How did it feel playing a French Queen when you are part French yourself?” And that kind of shit. Unless T and LRD are literally tongue kissing on the red carpet nobody will bring it up

by Anonymousreply 98August 21, 2019 3:37 PM

R97if use the of logic “well part of what they said was true so all of it must be true” you are setting yourself up to be the most gullible person on the planet. Trump has said a few true statements, I guess he never makes shit up either !!!

by Anonymousreply 99August 21, 2019 3:41 PM

^^^ also that person wasnt the only one who mentioned the tie dye that weekend. I cant remember if she added that part before or after someone else brought it up.

by Anonymousreply 100August 21, 2019 3:42 PM

Somebody posted a sneaky pic of Timothée wearing a tie dye shirt! So there may have been some validity to that earlier sighting from the weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 21, 2019 3:42 PM

1) other people mentioned tie dye last weekend

2) her initial tweet didnt meantion tie dye or lily, both were added afterwards . The lily/makeout tweets were deleted once she was exposed

Hoping y’all are stretching real good before making that kind of reach, dont hurt yourselves now

by Anonymousreply 102August 21, 2019 3:49 PM

R102 just that one girl mentioned that shirt...

by Anonymousreply 103August 21, 2019 3:51 PM

If you were going to make up something about Timothée would you even mention a tie-dye shirt? Because that sounded very implausible to me. So she clearly saw him - but what he was doing and who with? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 104August 21, 2019 3:54 PM

R104 yeah a tie dye shirt is so specific... she really saw him but mistook an 'unknown' girl with lily.

by Anonymousreply 105August 21, 2019 3:59 PM

R104 yes if I saw timmy it would be the perfect chance to stir shit and lie about who he was with. The best lies are based on half truths.

by Anonymousreply 106August 21, 2019 4:00 PM

Timothee and Joel Edgerton are the only names on the poster

by Anonymousreply 107August 21, 2019 4:02 PM

I like the poster, although I would have liked to see his gorgeous face a bit more

by Anonymousreply 108August 21, 2019 4:04 PM

Loving the tone of it, I think with Michod at the healm this has a chance to be something special.

by Anonymousreply 109August 21, 2019 4:04 PM

first movie timmy is alone in the poster! i loved it

by Anonymousreply 110August 21, 2019 4:06 PM

The movie is the Timothee show. I'm sure he's excited for this one.

by Anonymousreply 111August 21, 2019 4:09 PM

Lily liked the picture right away. At least no hard feelings he is making out with another random girl a couple of days before the movie comes out. Lmao

by Anonymousreply 112August 21, 2019 4:16 PM

R112 lmao. first time she liked a pic since january.. and its from a movie she's in it. ok then lol

by Anonymousreply 113August 21, 2019 4:19 PM

exactly...she's in the damn movie. Jeez

by Anonymousreply 114August 21, 2019 4:21 PM

oooooh its gonna be timothee's show. so epic.

by Anonymousreply 115August 21, 2019 4:26 PM

The drought is over. Now the trailer, please.

by Anonymousreply 116August 21, 2019 4:30 PM

R93 She most likely made up the Lily bit because stans found her and started asking questions. You see him, run to twitter to spill and decide not to mention that he was on a date? Yeah, right.

Btw, love the poster. So glad it's all about him.

by Anonymousreply 117August 21, 2019 4:39 PM

I like the poster too. Though yes, it would’ve been nice to see his face more lol

About the tie dye shirt thing, so do y’all think the make out really happened? What do we think about this? LoI think she for sure was lying about seeing LRD but I’m not sure what to think about the making out part. I do think that girl saw him though. That pic is from today though

by Anonymousreply 118August 21, 2019 4:45 PM

Yes please drop the trailer. I’m curious to hear his British accent

by Anonymousreply 119August 21, 2019 4:46 PM

a tie-die short for the 1st time was mentioned by another girl who was in the club with him. So the girl who lied about Lily stole it from there

by Anonymousreply 120August 21, 2019 5:21 PM

R120 the girl at the club didnt mentioned the tie dye. take a look at her tweets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 21, 2019 5:29 PM

R120 why is so hard to accept that timmy is probably enjoying some time with other girls.. we know the thing with lily is over lol

by Anonymousreply 122August 21, 2019 5:32 PM

R122 I’m not R120 but I don’t think the LRD thing is over unfortunately. I’m sure it’ll pop up again once promo season officially starts again...and that’s the thing, I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually was dating someone else or whatever behind the scenes but wouldn’t it make him look kind of bad to be making out in public when he’s in a “relationship” with LRD still? I think it’s a bit careless no? Unless you’re right, and they really are putting a stop to that stunt lol. I guess we’ll see..

by Anonymousreply 123August 21, 2019 5:38 PM

R123 12 days until the premiere. we'll see!

by Anonymousreply 124August 21, 2019 5:44 PM

They’ve been toying with enough just tiny things to keep it alive until now. I’d be shocked if it were over. Hope it is though.

by Anonymousreply 125August 21, 2019 5:49 PM

That girl probably decided to have some fun with people who were nagging her with questions about the sighting so decided to add on the making out part later on. I wouldn't put too much stock into it. Timmy isn't going to be making out with anyone in the middle of a club while he's still "attached" to LRD. And even if he wasn't, he probably still wouldn't because he obviously is not interested in putting his (real) personal life out there in any way, shape, or form.

by Anonymousreply 126August 21, 2019 5:52 PM

R123 I think the exact same thing happened to him once already, with Lola. Pretty sure I read somewhere that he "cheated" one her because he was caught kissing someone else while they were still officially "dating" (childish stuff clearly, but being treated as a cheat is never nice). So you'd think he'd be more careful this time. Unless that's exactly what he wants of course.

by Anonymousreply 127August 21, 2019 5:55 PM

R126 yeah that’s probably what did happen lol. I agree, he seems to be a private person

by Anonymousreply 128August 21, 2019 6:03 PM

R121 did she delete some tweets? I cant see the rest. Also I thougth another person (not club girl and not make out girl) tweeted about tie dye. There was so many sightings that day

by Anonymousreply 129August 21, 2019 6:15 PM

if the king is at least decent and timmy delivers his british accent i'll more than happy! (i dont trust michod & edgerton lol)

by Anonymousreply 130August 21, 2019 6:20 PM

Sure, he's gonna go to a club and make out with another chick for everyone to see while he's still attached to LRD since they didn't break up "officially" just 2 weeks before the promo for their movie together starts. Someone as paranoid about his image as Timmy? lol right. And that girl only found it important enough to say they were making out the next day, AFTER people expressed their doubts about him being there with Lily. You people are so gullible lmao

by Anonymousreply 131August 21, 2019 6:25 PM

Some of you never got wasted in a club and done things you shouldn’t have, and it shows

by Anonymousreply 132August 21, 2019 7:14 PM

The girl that saw him in a club never mentioned him making out R132 while the girl that said she saw him with LRD was earlier and did not mention a club.

by Anonymousreply 133August 21, 2019 7:42 PM

R131 bUt hE WaS WEaRinG TiE DyE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 134August 21, 2019 8:01 PM

R133 I was just going to write that! Plus she said they were on a date, which I doubt she would have said if she’d seen “them” in a club.

by Anonymousreply 135August 21, 2019 8:14 PM

Your little Timmy Tim is making out with girls and gets wasted, which is a perfectly normal behaviour for a 23 yo. Sorry Charmies, but also get over it.

by Anonymousreply 136August 21, 2019 8:53 PM

Hey I'll be happy if he's out of the LRD situation, but the whole it was Lily, they were making out, yeah, I don't buy it. Not the first time people bs about this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 137August 21, 2019 9:03 PM

People will run with anything, even a random, dubious tweet, because people want gossip and Timmy gives away nothing.

by Anonymousreply 138August 21, 2019 9:09 PM

The poster is ok. Although wish they hadn't cut off the top of his head. lol

by Anonymousreply 139August 21, 2019 9:31 PM

R138 More than gossip, a lot of them just want something to throw in shippers’ faces but all they’re given is a PRstunt and a sham of a marriage. Must be aggravating.

by Anonymousreply 140August 21, 2019 9:33 PM

I'm glad the poster's all about Timmy. I bet his diva ass loves it, though he'd never admit.

by Anonymousreply 141August 21, 2019 9:45 PM

*admit it

by Anonymousreply 142August 21, 2019 9:47 PM

R141 lmao who wouldn’t? It must feel amazing.

by Anonymousreply 143August 21, 2019 9:49 PM

r132 we're not talking about randos no one gives a shit about getting wasted in a club here, we're talking about Timmy who has his shit on lock-down and who's super careful with the little he gives away because he cares a lot about his image. Boy can't answer a simple question about his "gf" without panicking, you think he'd risk starting cheating rumors right before their movie promo starts? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 144August 21, 2019 10:01 PM

He doesn't have his fucking shit on lock-down. There's nothing there to begin with. He's been seen with his close friends Giullian and Will a few times, and in particular Will, who's been in Europe and Jordan with him for TFD and Dune, and more recently, Amsterdam. People who think he's a master genius at this are nothing more than fangurls that think Timmy's playing his entire fandom into the palm of his hands. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 145August 21, 2019 10:11 PM

Where are you getting that anyone means he’s “playing” his fans? There’s nothing wrong with being private and not flaunting your personal life all over the tabloids. There are plenty of celebs who you never hear from except when they’re working because they keep a super low profile on their downtime. I think Tim wants to be like that, the LRD stuff notwithstanding. I doubt anyone thinks he’s celibate and everyone has their own opinions on things but the point is that either by choice or circumstance, he’s managed to keep his personal life out of the public eye. Idk where you get that that equates with playing his fans but no one has implied any such thing from what I’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 146August 21, 2019 10:20 PM

I feel like he's messing with people a little. He was answering tweets and surely must've noticed he got spotted wearing tie-dye so we got a repeat two days later. Bit of an attention seeker, our Timmy (not that it's a bad thing, just funny).

by Anonymousreply 147August 21, 2019 10:59 PM

R147 he literally told that girl today no photos and she snuck one anyway, maybe try to reach somewhere else for your attention seeking narrative.

by Anonymousreply 148August 21, 2019 11:00 PM

R148 One doesn't have anything to do with the other. She still produced multiple tweets about seeing him.

by Anonymousreply 149August 21, 2019 11:04 PM

R148 How would you know that?

by Anonymousreply 150August 21, 2019 11:05 PM

R146 Because when people post that he "has his shit on lockdown" or that "he's super careful about his image" there's the implication that they think that he's cleverly playing his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 151August 21, 2019 11:13 PM

R148 because tweeted how she saw him and he hung back, but she still turned around and shouted his name, they talked, he declined a photo with her, and she snuck one in while he walked away. She also asked for a hug. I’d give you receipts but I’m too lazy to look up the thread

by Anonymousreply 152August 21, 2019 11:20 PM

Tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 21, 2019 11:25 PM

Tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 21, 2019 11:28 PM

The tweet with the photo . She also said he was in a hurry. This wasnt a walk for attention he just had someplace to be and ran into an aggressive fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 21, 2019 11:29 PM

R155 thanks for replying to this silly goos but you know it is pointless cos they want this narrative to be true for whatever self satisfactory purposes

by Anonymousreply 156August 22, 2019 1:13 AM

People on here (some of you) remind me of this click-baiting twitter profiles that take one stupid controversial twitt about him and repeat it. I saw it at least 20 times past 2 months from different accounts. 1st thought was it is some conspiracy and smear campaign but then i got the idea that this fuckers just want those clicks so they try to generate it on hate silly takes. Looks so pathetic. Like people seriously have no life to do it

by Anonymousreply 157August 22, 2019 1:17 AM

very cute joel edgerton proud of timmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 22, 2019 1:58 AM

Timmy just followed Zendaya and Jason Momoa. Earlier he followed one of the Dune DPs

Do you guys still think he runs his account himself, or maybe he has a handler now for Dune? I only bring it up because of his recent unfollow spree and these Dune follows right now is strange timing.

by Anonymousreply 159August 22, 2019 2:11 AM

The trailer drops this week probably/ Brian said soon but not today. Which mean very soon

by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2019 2:25 AM

r89 "We will have slow motion gifs of every micro expression on their faces which will be analyzed on here and tumblr until half of us are ready to jump off a cliff"

same as you shippers did with your Chamie fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2019 3:40 AM

r89 "We will have slow motion gifs of every micro expression on their faces which will be analyzed on here and tumblr until half of us are ready to jump off a cliff"

same as you shippers did with your Chamie fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 162August 22, 2019 3:40 AM

R161 lmao thats true

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2019 3:46 AM

R160 i hope its friday. i cant fucking wait

by Anonymousreply 164August 22, 2019 3:48 AM

r122 It's hard for r120 to believe that Timmy kissed the girl because she's a Chamie so it's hard for her to accept the reality. It happened all the time with any shippers in all fandoms. They scream PR , circus lol

by Anonymousreply 165August 22, 2019 4:07 AM

R165 the real question is, why are you so scared of healthy skepticism that you call anyone who doubts a single twitter sighting a Charmie?

by Anonymousreply 166August 22, 2019 4:26 AM

so weird that everyone and their mother liked the poster, including armie's friends, exept armie himself. and it's not like he wasn't active recently on insta. it can go on both ways, but it's weird imo.

by Anonymousreply 167August 22, 2019 4:37 AM

R167 Why is it weird ? He didn't like it so he didn't LIKE it. LOL

by Anonymousreply 168August 22, 2019 4:45 AM

The last post of Armie’s that Timmy liked was in December and the last one Armie likes of Timmy’s was in January, his GG post with his mom. He hadn’t liked anything up until that point since May of 2018. Obviously they’ve made a conscious decision not to interact on sm.

by Anonymousreply 169August 22, 2019 8:50 AM

Good for them. Likes are mostly for the benefit of the public anyway. I don’t think either one of them cares about proving anything to anyone. I’m sure they tell each other everything they need to privately, as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 170August 22, 2019 8:58 AM

It would be nice of them if they´d stop trolling the fans with those songs they post on twitter too.

by Anonymousreply 171August 22, 2019 12:47 PM

R166 Also, when was the last time you seen him wear the same t-shirt twice? It's a genuine question btw. Because I think he goes through them like socks.

Whether the sighting was legit or the girl confused him with someone else, the fact he wore it again makes me think he did it for attention. Which, again, is not a bad thing. He has a new movie coming up and so far seems to be doing most of the promo by himself.

by Anonymousreply 172August 22, 2019 1:24 PM

Wasn't it confirmed that LRD was in LA on the day of the sighting of her and Timmy in NYC? So someone was lying.

by Anonymousreply 173August 22, 2019 1:44 PM

Someone was lying on twitter !! Shocker !

by Anonymousreply 174August 22, 2019 2:45 PM

JFC the reaching in this thread

I guess "Tim is attention whore" of 172 user is a new brand " nim is an asshole and shallow" of last season/ We have the same troll in this thread who is preparing his drafts for the autumn run just block this dude cos he eventually becomes boring and will push his agenda not cos he believes it's true but cos it give butthurt to others and he gets off of attention being an attention whore himself

by Anonymousreply 175August 22, 2019 4:25 PM

R172 btw while we are on the topic. Why are you having a boner for pushing this idea? Let's talk about your childhood. Did your parents ignore you? Is it that Tims talent and popularity trigger you in a bad way that you try to find (create in your mind) any dirt on him so it will make you feel better about yourself?

Or is it you are just like write this shit cos it makes others argue with you and you get high on this fuckery being all sly and slick which also raising the question of the reasons behind and undercovered attention-seeking in a public forum

by Anonymousreply 176August 22, 2019 4:30 PM

Anyway, this thread feels like middle school lunchtime discussion. The level of tims fanbase is really pathetic

by Anonymousreply 177August 22, 2019 4:33 PM

Imma gonna say this as a Timmy stan, I feel bad for Armie. No matter what he does people find something to shit on him for. I mean yeah, he does have his fair share of foot in mouth episodes but where Timmy's concerned, he's always been nothing but supportive, ego-less, affectionate and generous with his praise for him when many in his position would've been jealous af of this little nobody swooping in and stealing all the spotlight and accolades. Not only he never seemed bothered by it during the promo tour but post CMBYN he's been very gracious when he was asked non stop about his younger, much more popular ex costar. I'm thinking here about his answer re. Timmy's Oscar snub in particular. lbr CMBYN did pretty much nothing for him in terms of career as opposed to Timmy. Yet the hate from the Timmy stans is ever growing, they're always looking for reasons to bash him. Like now they're bitching Armie didn't like Timmy's King post because he's jealous. If he had, the same people would say he's a creepy stalker thirsty for attention. lol poor guy just can't win.

by Anonymousreply 178August 22, 2019 4:43 PM

R176 Relax your asshole. If Tim wasn't an attention whore then he wouldn't be an actor. They all want attention. And so far you're the one pressed because someone said something about your precious Tim you don't like THAT'S NOT EVEN A CRITICISM OF HIM IN ANY WAY, but a casual observation. Maybe go out, get some fresh air. And stop fucking spamming the thread.

by Anonymousreply 179August 22, 2019 4:45 PM

R179 you’re an angry little maggot. Makes me amused how bothered him and his fans make you. You’d think you’d give up but must either be dumb or a masochist. If you just forgot about him and us, your life would be happier instead of watching him always winning.

by Anonymousreply 180August 22, 2019 4:56 PM

R178 I get what you’re trying to say but liking a post is pretty standard stuff. You see it on your dash you like it. Not rocket science. Anyone avoiding liking anyone else’s stuff has an issue with the stuff. Not liking draws far more attention. After all this is the same guy who brags about how many times they communicate over the phone. Why would he not want to like his stuff?

Let’s get real, Armie has an Appreciation account which forbids any mention of CMBYN or Timmy. Not one photo even from Armie’s time on CMBYN and given the volume of photos available, that’s a serious feat. Armie is jealous of him. Everyone could see that during after his tracksuit meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 181August 22, 2019 5:01 PM

R181 plus all the bitter posts about Charmie and him and his wife fighting with fans about Timmy, it’s clear he has an issue with him. Not shocking given Armie is an oaf who can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 182August 22, 2019 5:03 PM

Tim and Zendaya now following one another on instagram. I cant wait for this the pap walk upgrade. I hope they start a week after the King drops. This is one PR faumance my bisexual ass is ready for.

by Anonymousreply 183August 22, 2019 5:16 PM

lmao you wanna see what jealousy looks like, look at Steve Carell. Some of you stans are really insane. Like I said, I feel bad for Armie because at the end of the day all CMBYN got him is hate.

by Anonymousreply 184August 22, 2019 5:17 PM

timmy is lucky to have or to have had armie as a friend. armie always seemed to act towards him with generosity and selflessness. he included him in his own private circle of friends, that just shows what a great friend he was.

by Anonymousreply 185August 22, 2019 5:27 PM

R184 Armie was his friend but the veneer slipped every once in a while. See tracksuit meltdown and fighting on Timmy’s Instagram account with Timmy’s fans. Also all the times him and his bitch wife posted Charmie DMs to embarrass Timmy. They hate that kid.

by Anonymousreply 186August 22, 2019 5:38 PM

R185 Timmy didn’t need Armie, Armie needed Timmy. He was hoping to get a coattail nomination. Yeah, I think they had a friendship. But like all the Hammers friendships pretty surface. Either you’re their sycophant, taking photos of them, or they’re parasites, getting free yacht cruises or increasing their profiles.

by Anonymousreply 187August 22, 2019 5:44 PM

What I don’t get is why Armie stans worry about what Timmy stans think of him. Because they know Armie is irrelevant without Timmy and hope Timmy stans continue to care about him.

by Anonymousreply 188August 22, 2019 5:46 PM

Not to mention the blind items on Timmy that must originate from the wife.

by Anonymousreply 189August 22, 2019 5:47 PM

R185 why would Timmy want to be in that private circle of weirdos?

by Anonymousreply 190August 22, 2019 5:48 PM

Zendaya and Tim would actually look pretty good together, I genuinely wonder whether or not their PR teams will go down the fake romance rabbit hole. Would look 100 times better than him and LRD

by Anonymousreply 191August 22, 2019 5:53 PM

wow, 6 comments posted by the troll hating on armie. blocked.

by Anonymousreply 192August 22, 2019 6:01 PM

Lmao they straight up refer to Lily as Timmys girlfriend in this. Is this updated info from the press packet?? Oh boy we might be in for it lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 22, 2019 6:06 PM

You can say a lot of things about Armie but he's been very supportive of Timmy. He wrote that nice Variety article last year, praised working with him and how it improved his own performance, gave an insightful answer when he was asked about his BB snub basically saying how good he is regardless of accolades, presented awards to him, etc. They were honestly more than fine during his tracksuit phase so it didn't seem to have anything to do with Timmy.

I'm not sure why they don't really interact on SM anymore but I doubt it's because of jealousy. And Timmy still seemed happy to spend time with Armie even after some of the stuff he posted online. You don't have to like Armie but don't make shit up to suit your narrative.

by Anonymousreply 194August 22, 2019 6:19 PM

I don’t adore the guy but jeez, I’ll never understand why some people hate Armie so much.

by Anonymousreply 195August 22, 2019 6:22 PM

I don’t adore the guy but jeez, I’ll never understand why some people hate Armie so much.

by Anonymousreply 196August 22, 2019 6:22 PM

I don’t remember anyone being up in arms when Timmy didn’t like Armie’s post with the Hotel Mumbai trailer. I get that there are double standards since most fans don’t care about him unless it’s about shipping him with Timmy or him praising Timmy but likes are a two way street.

by Anonymousreply 197August 22, 2019 6:23 PM

R191 honestly would be surprised if they didnt do PR. They both have huge fandoms and would look amazing together in any photo shoot/red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 198August 22, 2019 6:25 PM

R198 He would be absolutely crazy to agree because he'd embarass himself. He couldn't handle a few low-key pap walks. And you want him to fake it at red carpets?

Leave him the fuck be. He's big enough now not to do it.

by Anonymousreply 199August 22, 2019 6:36 PM

r197 agreed. Also people acting like he somehow owes Timmy this and that just because Timmy's a better actor. Newsflash tons of shitty actors have a career in HW. His career, mediocre as it is, didn't start with Timmy and didn't get a boost because of Timmy. Basically just let the dude live ffs. I mean some Timmy stans are treating him like he's the biggest loser ever and should kiss Timmy's feet for giving him the time of day when it's Armie who's supported Timmy, took him in his home etc. not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 200August 22, 2019 6:46 PM

Timmy stans who pile on Armie because they’re mad jealous of whatever kind of relationship they have are funny as hell, tbh. Never seen a more pressed group of people just because they wish they could have the same thing with their fave. Obviously also pressed that no matter how much shit they talk about him, Timmy still can’t get enough. Maybe try focusing that amount of energy on something you could actually change.

by Anonymousreply 201August 22, 2019 6:50 PM

R199 lol take a deep breath. I just said PR. I dint say kissing or holding hands or any of that, all they need is a pap walk. Photo shoots and red carpets will already be part of the promo

by Anonymousreply 202August 22, 2019 6:54 PM

I know it’s annoying regardless, but it’s really the one troll who comes here to spam with her Armie hate. I think most fans are either supportive of their relationship or they just ignore it if they don’t like him. There are always going to be crazies like the troll in any fandom but it’s really just a handful of people at most.

by Anonymousreply 203August 22, 2019 6:56 PM

Someone above wrote that Steve was jealous of Tim and i disagree. Saw all their press tour together never had any other feeling from Steve but support. Steve liked Timmy as a colleague he worked a year ago and a nice human being. Yeah their relationships never were and never were gonna be as Tim and Armie as people expected but it was warm and good. And Steve actually took one for the team and defended Timmy on the press tour when reporters went too far with the peach thing and critics of the movie. I am convinced there is no beef between them but if a poster above wants to believe otherwise - feel free. I am not here to argue but state my opinion to weigh in on another narrative for others to choose their own truth.

by Anonymousreply 204August 22, 2019 7:01 PM

R202 Yeah, okay. You want to see pictures, it's yor fantasy ship, whatever. But he was a mess with LRD, why the hell would he willingly put himself through that all over again? And why would you want that for him? This is what I don't get. He can't fake it, WE ALREADY KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 205August 22, 2019 7:03 PM

R193 wasn’t it British Vogue who was pushing them hard as a Fashion It Couple last year? I wouldn’t read too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 206August 22, 2019 7:12 PM

R193 wasn’t it British Vogue who was pushing them hard as a Fashion It Couple last year? I wouldn’t read too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 207August 22, 2019 7:12 PM

Lainey has always been a Lilothee shipper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208August 22, 2019 7:21 PM

“The King will screen at the Venice Film Festival in a couple of weeks. Timmy, finally, on a red carpet again. With Lily-Rose Depp? It’s been a long, long, long time since we’ve had an update on their relationship. I feel like he’s been working so much they may not have been able to spend much time together. Or they’ve been able to do it very privately. I’m ready for those photos. ”

by Anonymousreply 209August 22, 2019 7:23 PM

Timmy will start looking like a joke if he jumps from one fauxmance to another. Don't think that's the kind of image he's after. Either way, his camp needs to be careful because the LRD fiasco showed he's shit at faking it and not everyone will gobble it up like a dumb fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 210August 22, 2019 7:34 PM

Lol at Lainey, who is always super skeptical about celeb relationships and considers herself an expert on these matters, actually thinking this relationship is real and that the lack of any news about them is because they've both just been too busy working. Either she's being fed these lines by someone's PR team or she just finds them aesthetically pleasing together so pretends like it's real.

by Anonymousreply 211August 22, 2019 7:35 PM

Well at least ONE gossip influencer do not hate on him. It seems all the other blinds owner monetising shitting on him.

by Anonymousreply 212August 22, 2019 7:42 PM

Tim / Zendaya PR would be so much more well recieved than Lilothee. So many people are stanning Zendaya after euphoria. Timmy was uncomfortable because he keeps tabs on the fandom and knows that lilothee was divisive. I think a lot more people would jump on board with Timdaya (except for the fringe Charmies whose heads break open at the thought of tim even having a fake romance with someone)

by Anonymousreply 213August 22, 2019 8:03 PM

meanwile armie's friend Tyler just followed another charmie account. but i guess this also means that armie is jealous and hates tim /s

by Anonymousreply 214August 22, 2019 8:25 PM

meanwhile*

by Anonymousreply 215August 22, 2019 8:27 PM

There are won't be any ZenTim PR shit. Chill. Stop creating drama on nothing. Or you are just that bored?

by Anonymousreply 216August 22, 2019 8:49 PM

If Timmy's people try pairing him up with someone else they should be fired. God knows they did such a wonderful job pairing him up with LRD. Yes, that really worked out well didn't it? With Timmy nearly having a panic attack when asked about LRD on the red carpet. Pairing him up anyone else from this point on would be a total joke and fake af! And people would know it too, just like we knew it was with LRD. Do they honestly think they're fooling anyone with this fake PR shit?

by Anonymousreply 217August 22, 2019 9:34 PM

r217 again. nobody pairing him at all. you.are.making.this.shit.up.to.outrage.for.outrage.sake

by Anonymousreply 218August 22, 2019 9:40 PM

r218, try reading my post. It might help. I said IF they try pairing him up with someone else. IF being the operative word here.

by Anonymousreply 219August 22, 2019 10:01 PM

R55, you mean Luca? But that has already happened...

by Anonymousreply 220August 22, 2019 10:17 PM

R185, yeah, sure...because he was/is into him

by Anonymousreply 221August 22, 2019 10:41 PM

R206, R207 at Vogue UK they should make up their minds, because they were also pushing Armie and Tim together. As was GQ magazine.

by Anonymousreply 222August 22, 2019 10:47 PM

Ok an old video of him to bless our day and smile a lil. God i miss him being this happy. Comparing CMBYN and BB eras in the first one he was happy and in the second i felt like he was pushing himself to keep going (only my perception, do not say it was true). Hope he has found peace and came to terms with all the changes around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 22, 2019 11:02 PM

This is the kind of bs Armie has to put up with. And they have even tagged him on his ig account...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 22, 2019 11:03 PM

R223 Of course he wasn’t as happy during BB promo. He didn’t have Armie by his side.

by Anonymousreply 225August 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Not to rehash the same old stuff again but I truly don't understand why anyone who calls themselves a Timmy fan would hope for their friendship to deteriorate and try to push that agenda by being a complete asshole all over SM, when you know that Armie clearly makes Timmy so happy, and vice-versa. That's not being a fan of someone, that's just pushing your own malicious and petty agenda because you think you know better than Timmy what's good for him. Which also inherently implies that Timmy is a dumbass and you don't trust him to make judgments about his own life.

by Anonymousreply 226August 22, 2019 11:14 PM

R225 do not think it had any connection to Armie, just the whole crowd around was not his imho

by Anonymousreply 227August 22, 2019 11:24 PM

and 227 here - Also do not think they are that close with him anymore. I mean there are no hard feeling just life happened. As an adult in mid 30 who changed a lot of workplaces and had grt friendships there that lasted for years but died eventually due to time circumstances, i can understand it. It's hard to maintain relationships going your separate ways in life him being 23 yo young free guy and Armie married in his 30+ with the whole different career. Which does not mean they still do not have calls once a month and happy to see each other. Just not as close anymore. Which a normal thing for any adult people

by Anonymousreply 228August 22, 2019 11:29 PM

Of course he wasn’t as happy during BB promo. He didn’t have Armie by his side.

Amen! Couldn't have said it better myself.

by Anonymousreply 229August 23, 2019 2:20 AM

Omg this fan keeps spilling tea from her encounter with Tim. Poor guy was just trying to cross the street

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 23, 2019 2:49 AM

R230 Wow stalkery. Make me wonder if Timmy sprinted away and had a Xanax.

by Anonymousreply 231August 23, 2019 3:15 AM

He is chill with his fans so doubt

BTW every hardcore Tims stan on twitter is sure that the King will suck big time filmwise. Like they do not believe that Edgerton can't do a good movie ever so they are lukewarm about it. While on Reddit in the movie community people, who are not Tims stans even a bit kinda excited. Who is closer to the truth what do you think?

by Anonymousreply 232August 23, 2019 3:39 AM

can do*

by Anonymousreply 233August 23, 2019 3:40 AM

R214 Wtf why did they follow another Charmie account. This whole 4th wall breakage is way too weird.

by Anonymousreply 234August 23, 2019 4:05 AM

R232 I’m optimistic because they have good source material. Boy Erased was tedious but so was the book. Michod did amazing with Animal Kingdom, which was adapted from a much better story. Their joint effort in Rover wasn’t outstanding, mostly because the screenplay felt lackluster. I think Michod is an amazing director, so between that and the fact that they are adapting a good story, I have hope

Stan Twitter are collectively idiots anyway. Half of them think it will such because we don’t have a trailer yet, even though this is nothing out of the ordinary for Netflix

by Anonymousreply 235August 23, 2019 4:29 AM

Well BB was not good either imo but I still think Timmy was great in it so as long as his performance is good/great in the King it doesn't really matter to me if the movie's not stellar. I don't think it will be bad, more like mediocre. What matters is his performance, accent, showing he's a versatile actor etc. He has no control over the film's quality, only over his work so that's out of his hands.

by Anonymousreply 236August 23, 2019 1:14 PM

r226 even though the last content with them was 6 moths ago I noticed it's gotten worse lately, imo it's because they can see Armie's marriage is done and it's scaring them. If you're sure nothing's going on, chill.

by Anonymousreply 237August 23, 2019 1:16 PM

Twitter is a cures place.

Timmy minding his business appears a few time to promote his movie, lowkee all the other time

Film twitter/ Oh Tom Holland is having a bad period - FUCKING TIMOTHEE CHALALAL it is all because of him lets pit them!!!

Also Film twitter: Ashton from moonlight should be more exposed but lets not blame the fucked up society and HW but ITS ALL TIMOTHEE CHALALAL FAULT !! He is a bad actor!!!!!

JFC why why why people? It is so immature

Next, we hear it is Tims fault that Amazon is burning

by Anonymousreply 238August 23, 2019 1:40 PM

Thats what scares me a bit. I mean you can do nothing wrong just exist and people are nowadays are so easily manipulated and pushed into mindsets that they can jump on a hate bandwagon for no reason and he will stop being cast cos people created this image of him being just pretty face and completely forgetting he won prize on off-Broadway performance and has an Oscar nomination and growong young actor . Just as easily people jump on love bandwagon

Look at a love bandwagon Keanu Hate - Talor swift Stefany Mayer Rob Pattison (till his recent days was hated a lot for Twilight cos it was cool to hate on him)

by Anonymousreply 239August 23, 2019 1:49 PM

R238 Wtf are you talking about? Take a nap, dear.

by Anonymousreply 240August 23, 2019 1:49 PM

*R239^

by Anonymousreply 241August 23, 2019 1:50 PM

R240 Check on twitter. Everyone spitting on TC for exactly this 2 reasons Last hate post about him and Ashton from moonlight go 45K+ likes and growing. People are sneering him being a bad actor only cos they want like Ashton and hate that TC is more successful than him + Toms fans hate on Tim cos he has a bad period

by Anonymousreply 242August 23, 2019 1:51 PM

Eh, jealousy from other stans and being pitted against other actors happens to every IT boy, the pitfalls of popularity. It will pass, I wouldn't worry too much. It's why it's good that he's not too concerned with sm popularity and just focusing on his work. Building an interesting filmography and proving his skills as an actor to who counts matters much more than building a following on sm that'll move on once a new flavor of the month appears on their radar.

by Anonymousreply 243August 23, 2019 2:07 PM

Some people already hate him because it's "cool", some will get tired eventually. It's inevitable, especially if studios keep pushing him to be part of every single award season. Doesn't matter. He's gonna be fine because he's excellent at what he does.

by Anonymousreply 244August 23, 2019 2:10 PM

Do you think Timmy will leave for Venice soon? Next week? I know The King isn't going to premiere until Sept 2 but thought he might spend some time there beforehand. I can't wait to see what he's wearing at the premiere. He always manages to look amazing even when some of his outfits haven't always been. lol

by Anonymousreply 245August 23, 2019 3:19 PM

According to the fandom detectives, Armie's stepmom is following a Charmie IG page.

by Anonymousreply 246August 23, 2019 3:38 PM

R246, yeah they post a screenshot now lol

by Anonymousreply 247August 23, 2019 3:49 PM

So within the span of a month, two of Armie’s close friends and his stepmom all started following Charmie accounts. Ok...

by Anonymousreply 248August 23, 2019 4:12 PM

Maybe they all know something we don’t, lol. Or at least what some people can only suspect.

by Anonymousreply 249August 23, 2019 4:23 PM

On it's own I wouldn't make much of it but combined with the fact that Armie seems more estranged than ever from Liz it's interesting. Plus we never really know much about Timmy's whereabouts so anything's possible. Time will tell, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 250August 23, 2019 4:32 PM

Someone also found a relative of Timmy’s who follows only 21 people. Mostly relatives like Pauline and Nicole, two Timmy fan accounts, and also Armie. No other friends or costars of Timmy’s. And she left a comment on one of the fan account’s posts from HFA night saying “Where are your smiles, you two? Gone to the wind.”

by Anonymousreply 251August 23, 2019 5:05 PM

R250 It's weird, that's what it is. You'd think his closest friends and relatives wouldn't encourage shipping, especially as it can't be good for his career outside of the CMBYN fandom. Unless there's something in it, maybe?

Or they just all hate Liz.

by Anonymousreply 252August 23, 2019 5:08 PM

R251 I just looked through her account and she seems to be from the French side of his family. Pics with Pauline in France, etc. Weird because it seems like she knows Armie pretty well. And she doesn’t follow Will, Giullian, Stephane or any of Timmy’s other lifelong friends.

by Anonymousreply 253August 23, 2019 5:13 PM

I think there’s a lot that we don’t know and will never know.

by Anonymousreply 254August 23, 2019 5:14 PM

Or what about the fact that Armie follows Pauline’s private account? It only has 39 followers and the only other person from their circle that follows it besides Armie is Stephane. I never got the impression that Armie and Pauline were even that close but I guess close enough for her to let him follow her private account. And it’s an active account. She posts to it pretty regularly.

by Anonymousreply 255August 23, 2019 5:37 PM

All of this is interesting and why I still come on these threads. Thanks for the 411, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 256August 23, 2019 5:49 PM

I think its obviously that Tim and Armie are really good friends. Anyone who argues against that is a butthurt ex-shipper or someone looking for drama. Everything beyond friendship is speculation and cant be proven and everyone is going to differ on what they believe about that.

by Anonymousreply 257August 23, 2019 6:01 PM

R257 Yes. Sex tape, or fiction.

by Anonymousreply 258August 23, 2019 8:27 PM

Lololol I guess the jury is in on whether or not timmy cares if you take creepy photos of his back as he walks by

by Anonymousreply 259August 23, 2019 8:47 PM

I wonder if he’s actually being lowkey shady with that post and implying that he’s not cool with people taking sneaky pic so f him?

by Anonymousreply 260August 23, 2019 8:50 PM

R259 lool he is so weird sometimes. what does this mean??

by Anonymousreply 261August 23, 2019 8:50 PM

i want answers lmao

by Anonymousreply 262August 23, 2019 8:52 PM

One thing we know he still look at his tag pics.

by Anonymousreply 263August 23, 2019 8:53 PM

I didnt think people would be so divided on it! My reaction was that he doesnt care. When has he ever been shady??

by Anonymousreply 264August 23, 2019 8:55 PM

The tie dye shirt saga has been very strange. Starting with the girl who supposedly saw him making out with someone while wearing that shirt, then the fan taking this pic a few days later of him in that same shirt (what are the chances?), and now he posts the pic, too. Very odd....

by Anonymousreply 265August 23, 2019 8:58 PM

R264 yeah! i thought the same thing

by Anonymousreply 266August 23, 2019 8:59 PM

and some people here were wondering if he still runs his ig account lmao

by Anonymousreply 267August 23, 2019 9:03 PM

R265 I think he might just be having fun. Look at his friends comments, seems like they are just poking fun at the fandom (like armies OMG TIMMYT. THE DROUGHT IS OVER YOUR TWEETS GIVE ME LIFE tweet).

by Anonymousreply 268August 23, 2019 9:07 PM

The twitter meltdown from the stan who took this pic made my night

by Anonymousreply 269August 23, 2019 9:10 PM

he's not being shady about fans sneaking pics because this happened before. i think he's just having fun? lolol

by Anonymousreply 270August 23, 2019 9:24 PM

i think i get it. virgil abloh comment on the post.. the shirt is an off-white tie dye (couldn't find the right one, obviously). a clue about his outfit for the premiere? i think so lol.

by Anonymousreply 271August 23, 2019 9:56 PM

Everything about him is such a mystery. In a good way. I think a big key to being successful as an actor and navigating celebrity, besides being talented obviously, is creating the illusion that you're letting people in but not actually ever divulging anything truly significant or personal about yourself and your life. It's a fine balance but I think he's really good at it even at such a young age and being relatively new to all this.

by Anonymousreply 272August 23, 2019 9:57 PM

R271 if off white has more than one tie dye shirt in their collection then that explains the whole wearing the shirt again thing

by Anonymousreply 273August 23, 2019 9:59 PM

timothee will hug every girl in nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 23, 2019 10:10 PM

So looks like Lily was at Armie’s birthday party tonight based on this post from one of the Dreamland producers who was also there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275August 24, 2019 6:33 AM

Yeah, Liz just posted a pic with her. The caption is uh, interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276August 24, 2019 6:46 AM

R276 Hahaha the fun never ends! Very entertaining

by Anonymousreply 277August 24, 2019 6:51 AM

I suspect this is all prelude to a big reveal in Venice

by Anonymousreply 278August 24, 2019 11:50 AM

i think nothing will happen. they'll present themselves as castmates. but thats me...

by Anonymousreply 279August 24, 2019 12:51 PM

It’s weird that armie has this industry birthday party when he’s known to hate industry stuff. Meanwhile Liz has the quiet beach house bday. It’s like they flipped brains.

by Anonymousreply 280August 24, 2019 1:40 PM

Brian likes this tweet. It actually surprised me how many fans thought timmy was calling this girl out, projection maybe?? When has Timmy ever done something shady towards a fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 24, 2019 1:59 PM

R281 i saw this too! the thing is how brian found this tweet??lol imagine timmy being shady with anyone one social media, lmao never

by Anonymousreply 282August 24, 2019 2:09 PM

Brian sees everything!!! Lol poor Tim was probably shitting himself that so many fans took this as him not approving of this photo. Brian had to step in.

by Anonymousreply 283August 24, 2019 2:13 PM

It does freak me out that Brian saw it, and no matter what Timothee meant by the original post it was clearly aimed at hard-core stans! So fucking weird

by Anonymousreply 284August 24, 2019 2:49 PM

timmy and brian said: im watching you watching me!

by Anonymousreply 285August 24, 2019 4:23 PM

Tim officially surpassed LRD in IG followers. He’s going to jump up at least another million once LW and The King premiere.

by Anonymousreply 286August 24, 2019 4:50 PM

Timmy should just declare his love for Shawn Mendes and set the whole thing on fire.

by Anonymousreply 287August 25, 2019 4:01 PM

Not sure how legit this is but we do know timmy loves to wear free shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288August 26, 2019 3:18 AM

Also he went to Giulians music gig tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289August 26, 2019 4:12 AM

LRD is coming back to NYC. her best friend @/alanabc just posted an ig story leaving LA (lily is definitely with her). Not an info about Timmy but just brace yourselves if anything could happen this week in New York...

by Anonymousreply 290August 26, 2019 1:31 PM

R290 ugh here we go

by Anonymousreply 291August 26, 2019 1:49 PM

A pap walk before Venice would be very predictable...

by Anonymousreply 292August 26, 2019 2:07 PM

A pap walk before Venice would be very predictable...

by Anonymousreply 293August 26, 2019 2:07 PM

What a difference itll be from last year, when his first public appearance after the king was some fan selfies, the blurry stage door photo, and then the glorious press conference marathon with his bowl cut where he changed outfits every hour.

by Anonymousreply 294August 26, 2019 2:26 PM

Calm down. The King isn’t premiering until next Monday but the actual fest starts in two days. They will all probably be heading over soon and why wouldn’t LRD make a stop off in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 295August 26, 2019 2:59 PM

LRD potentially jumping straight from the cringefest with Liz to a cringefest with Timmy would just be too perfect. Making all the necessary rounds.

by Anonymousreply 296August 26, 2019 3:04 PM

R295 omg people are gossiping on gossip site. CALM DOWN EVERYONE !

by Anonymousreply 297August 26, 2019 3:26 PM

R295 because almost all of her best friends live/study in NYC (summer is over, classes returned). she has an apartment and lives there as well since the beginning of this year..

by Anonymousreply 298August 26, 2019 3:41 PM

will lily make a photoshoot like this one talking about her part in the king? im reaaally curious what she (and her PR team) has to say about timmy and her role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 26, 2019 3:45 PM

Tim just liked a bunch of photos on IG but ignored the Elizabeth's pic with Lily lolol

by Anonymousreply 300August 26, 2019 3:54 PM

King trailer coming tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 301August 26, 2019 4:21 PM

Anyone know the hotel from his latest IG story? I know we have some real detectives on here lol

by Anonymousreply 302August 26, 2019 4:21 PM

is that a hotel room or his own apartment?

by Anonymousreply 303August 26, 2019 4:22 PM

Maybe he had a fun night and was to let everyone (certain people) know

by Anonymousreply 304August 26, 2019 4:47 PM

wants^

by Anonymousreply 305August 26, 2019 4:47 PM

My guess is it’s an old pic from Dune filming.

by Anonymousreply 306August 26, 2019 4:53 PM

i dont think he'd take a pic of his own place in nyc and post it on instagram.. looks like a hotel room

by Anonymousreply 307August 26, 2019 4:55 PM

He just likes Liz’s post from the party where Armie is hugging her from behind lol

by Anonymousreply 308August 26, 2019 6:01 PM

Liked*

by Anonymousreply 309August 26, 2019 6:02 PM

But is still ignoring the one with LRD....

by Anonymousreply 310August 26, 2019 6:09 PM

R310 yeah!!

by Anonymousreply 311August 26, 2019 6:12 PM

what surprised me today is that he's staying in a hotel room in nyc?? he doesnt have a place? lol

by Anonymousreply 312August 26, 2019 6:17 PM

R312 or its an old photo

by Anonymousreply 313August 26, 2019 6:19 PM

He is wearing swim shorts in that photo. He was just spotted outside in a different outfit. I think the phot is old.

by Anonymousreply 314August 26, 2019 6:20 PM

R314 he simply changed his outfit to get a bagel today lol. im still confused about he staying in a hotel in nyc, but ok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 26, 2019 6:29 PM

He not going to the random party speaks volumes to me. I really hope he gets out of that PR stunt and moves on with his life. He looks a little lonely.

by Anonymousreply 316August 26, 2019 6:32 PM

R315 I think it makes more sense that it was an old photo. According to him he sleeps naked so if that storied photo was from today that means he put on swim shorts and a T-shirt to take a selfie and then got changed to go get a bagel? Also as many have said, he’s probably not in a hotel in NY

by Anonymousreply 317August 26, 2019 6:33 PM

It def looks like Dune filming time to me

by Anonymousreply 318August 26, 2019 7:12 PM

wasnt he wearing the jeans he had on the couch in that picture? I say it's from today. Maybe he is changing places in NY

by Anonymousreply 319August 26, 2019 7:22 PM

R319 that was my point! the thing is we dont know why but he's staying in a hotel in new york, probably temporarily

by Anonymousreply 320August 26, 2019 7:52 PM

R318 same, that hat makes sense in the desert.

R319 that would make more sense if he actually had the jeans on and not some swim trunks. But there is really no way to know

by Anonymousreply 321August 26, 2019 8:28 PM

why not? maybe he was trying on clothes

by Anonymousreply 322August 26, 2019 8:46 PM

timmy always leaving questions lol

by Anonymousreply 323August 26, 2019 9:17 PM

Timmy exposing himself as someone who back posts :)

by Anonymousreply 324August 26, 2019 10:34 PM

My guess is that he has friends staying permanently in his apartment (sort of housesitting) and he stays in a LES hotel when he is in NY.

by Anonymousreply 325August 27, 2019 11:41 AM

happy the king trailer day!

by Anonymousreply 326August 27, 2019 12:41 PM

cant stop watching the trailer. his accent is good!! thank god LOL

by Anonymousreply 327August 27, 2019 1:25 PM

So there is some debate as to who the sex scene is with. Knowing the story and seeing his longer hair, I think its a pre-coronation romp in a brothel with a rando.

by Anonymousreply 328August 27, 2019 1:35 PM

R328 that sex scene is not with lrd. those arent her fingers..

by Anonymousreply 329August 27, 2019 1:41 PM

Lil Timmy Tim snapped in the trailer

by Anonymousreply 330August 27, 2019 1:42 PM

R329 tell that to all the Twitter Stans screaming TOLD YOU SO haha

by Anonymousreply 331August 27, 2019 1:48 PM

A relief that he nailed the brit accent!

by Anonymousreply 332August 27, 2019 2:10 PM

He nailed everything. Even some tough pundits are giving him credit for how well he seems to have pulled this off. He needed this to shake off his current typecast. Glad it is paying off.

by Anonymousreply 333August 27, 2019 2:15 PM

Found it interesting they gave lines to LRD and no to Rob. I mean I sort of was expecting it.

by Anonymousreply 334August 27, 2019 2:20 PM

R334 yeah it seems they are playing up her role, but if they stick to the play then this is all false adversity going.

by Anonymousreply 335August 27, 2019 2:23 PM

not only the accent is good, its the huskiness in his voice. i'm v happy with this teaser

by Anonymousreply 336August 27, 2019 2:30 PM

Robert looks hot

by Anonymousreply 337August 27, 2019 2:37 PM

His voice blew me away. I love him as an actor but understand when he is criticized for that monotone voice thing he falls back on. Seems as if the voice acting helped push him in a new direction.

by Anonymousreply 338August 27, 2019 4:18 PM

The King - U.K. cinemas 11 October and on Netflix in the U.K. on 27 November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 27, 2019 7:51 PM

any ideas on cities where The King might get a theatrical release? Hope we aren't stuck with just NY/LA but I don't remember what happened with Roma

by Anonymousreply 340August 27, 2019 10:52 PM

R340 big chains hate Netflix (like amc and regal). Last year landmark theaters played Netflix stuff so if you have one of those near you you could be in luck. Even the Irishman is getting a limited release

by Anonymousreply 341August 27, 2019 10:56 PM

The Laundromat trailer does not impress me at all. I wonder if The King is going to be better than expected (the post of it on r/movies got a ton of upvotes and comments and it was trending on twitter yesterday) . Perhaps Netflix’s plan is just to let social media push this film forward instead of parading it around at all the festivals and shoving it in people’s faces. Let’s face it, after last year people have a bit of Timmy fatigue. It would be smart of them to take a more low key route.

by Anonymousreply 342August 28, 2019 4:48 PM

Don’t know whether true or not but if they’re doing their usual walking around for several days in a row thing, there will be pics soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343August 28, 2019 8:24 PM

I wonder how long itll take after the king for lily to be allowed to be seen with another dude. A few weeks? Few months? Any bets?

by Anonymousreply 344August 28, 2019 8:34 PM

R343 the last time timmy was seen with a girl he was making out (wearing his tie dye shirt lol)...

by Anonymousreply 345August 28, 2019 8:46 PM

What a circus.

by Anonymousreply 346August 28, 2019 10:04 PM

R343 this is kinda vague.. "my friend saw" "apparently". will take this with a grain of salt

by Anonymousreply 347August 28, 2019 10:33 PM

The Hammers?

by Anonymousreply 348August 28, 2019 10:37 PM

R348 the only thing off about that is that Liz isn’t an actress, but wow.

by Anonymousreply 349August 28, 2019 10:39 PM

Well, Liz is referred to as an actress on IMDb lol. Is this the first time there’s been a blind like this about them? I only know of the ones from Enty about how honey they are for each other lol. And it’s saying Liz started making out with LRD? Oh, man. This would explain a lotttttt

by Anonymousreply 350August 28, 2019 10:40 PM

It's definitely supposed to be about them. Who knows how much of it is true but with all the trash that was in attendance at that party, I wouldn't be surprised if someone spilled some tea about them. It actually sounds pretty believable to me. This is exactly what I picture Liz to be like when she's not parading her perfect life for IG - jealous, petty, catty, selfish, etc.

by Anonymousreply 351August 28, 2019 10:45 PM

What’s funny is how much her own self posted photos back up this story. Her hanging all over model girls (LRS and friends). Her holding hands/snuggling up to that Michael dude. And this is what she CHOSE TO SHOW US lol I can only imagine what was going on behind the scenes

by Anonymousreply 352August 28, 2019 11:23 PM

This 4-way circus is better than any soap opera. You couldn’t make it up if you wanted to. Two actors make a movie and have great chemistry, people start shipping them/suspecting something may be going on between them. The older one is married and the younger one eventually starts ‘dating’ another costar, who coincidentally becomes good friends with the married one’s wife. The wife and the girlfriend start flaunting their love for each other whenever and wherever they can while the two actors stop publicly acknowledging each other’s existence. How, oh how, will it all end?? The world waits.

by Anonymousreply 353August 28, 2019 11:34 PM

R353 lmao I dont actually think anything has ever happened between armie and Timmy besides some intense chemistry and feeling they dont act on, but this is truly a front seat to some dramarama and I’m here for it

by Anonymousreply 354August 28, 2019 11:40 PM

Lol watch this blind get mysteriously taken down like the one about Liz catching Armie and Timmy changing together

by Anonymousreply 355August 28, 2019 11:55 PM

R354 It's curious that some people have forgotten this.

by Anonymousreply 356August 29, 2019 2:17 AM

Good question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 29, 2019 2:32 AM

R357 LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 358August 29, 2019 2:50 AM

R357 lolol

by Anonymousreply 359August 29, 2019 2:57 AM

The King is going to LFF

by Anonymousreply 360August 29, 2019 1:02 PM

R360 yess I hope it lines up a few more festivals I’m greedy for those red carpet looks

Also they announced Tom and RP but no lily. I hope Venice is her only stop

by Anonymousreply 361August 29, 2019 1:14 PM

Robert P has three movies there. Finally timmy and him on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 362August 29, 2019 1:25 PM

Another creeper vid on Twitter - somebody filming him eating a bagel. I feel so bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 363August 29, 2019 3:48 PM

He has shown he doesn't mind. Anyway how is that different from paps celebrities have to get used to? Oh yeah, you don't call them.

by Anonymousreply 364August 29, 2019 4:01 PM

The video is from October 2017, so quite old.

by Anonymousreply 365August 29, 2019 4:35 PM

old video

by Anonymousreply 366August 29, 2019 5:08 PM

Where art thou our Timmy ?

by Anonymousreply 367August 30, 2019 8:05 PM

he really disappeared huh

by Anonymousreply 368August 30, 2019 8:56 PM

jamie_grooming (the women that does his hair) leaved LA today, heading to venice!

by Anonymousreply 369August 30, 2019 8:59 PM

R369 woman**, sorry

by Anonymousreply 370August 30, 2019 9:02 PM

Surely he would want to be in Europe by Saturday, which would mean the red eye leaving New York on Friday night? Or do we think he’s already In Europe.

by Anonymousreply 371August 30, 2019 9:39 PM

If he’s taking the red eye tonight he’ll probably post something on IG because he likes to do that while traveling lol

by Anonymousreply 372August 30, 2019 10:24 PM

I wonder if any of his friends will go to the premiere. Nic spiro was with him at the beginning of the shoot in London and Stephane lives in europe... I'm curious if he will arrive with Lrd LOL

by Anonymousreply 373August 30, 2019 10:31 PM

so.. any REAL sighting of T and Lrd this whole week? I can't complain lmao

by Anonymousreply 374August 31, 2019 11:30 AM

The only confirmed sighting of him was walking into a bagel shop, alone. (There’s a sneaky photo of that)

by Anonymousreply 375August 31, 2019 1:33 PM

R375 yep. but I was taking about them together.. no real sighting this week

by Anonymousreply 376August 31, 2019 2:01 PM

Venice will really let us know if last years pr was for the king or awards season. Right now with the timing, seems like it was just for awards.

by Anonymousreply 377August 31, 2019 2:41 PM

R377 the thing is, she’s in the cast. She plays his wife. So I think there will probably be pics from the photocall where his arm is around her. It’s a totally professional thing to do but people will go nuts if they are so inclined.

by Anonymousreply 378August 31, 2019 3:08 PM

He lives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379August 31, 2019 3:32 PM

He lives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380August 31, 2019 3:32 PM

R378 I'm predicting by Timmy's side will be michod and edgerton. lol we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 381August 31, 2019 4:17 PM

Yes, Timmy will be in the centre with David on one side and Joel on the other. Lily next, so she is not on the outside. He must trust her that she will do the red carpet and promotion without throwing a curve ball that gives the media the pictures and story they are looking for.

by Anonymousreply 382August 31, 2019 6:32 PM

He was in NY this afternoon so must be talking the red eye out of JFK tonight.

by Anonymousreply 383August 31, 2019 6:47 PM

He likes to post on SM when he is travelling so we might hear from him

by Anonymousreply 384August 31, 2019 6:52 PM

R383 how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 385August 31, 2019 7:15 PM

When he posted on Twitter earlier it was -5 GMT which is NY time.

by Anonymousreply 386August 31, 2019 7:32 PM

Yes he tweeted at 4.30 pm European time and the tweet was posted locally at 11.30 am.

by Anonymousreply 387August 31, 2019 7:41 PM

N spiro and will just started to follow each. Going to laugh if Tim shows up with all his friends but parades with lily on the carpet

by Anonymousreply 388August 31, 2019 8:11 PM

I'd be v happy if tomorrow we get pics of him arriving

by Anonymousreply 389August 31, 2019 8:18 PM

so we'd expect nic spiro or will at the premiere (I believe skiping the red carpet)? maybe stephane since he lives in europe

by Anonymousreply 390August 31, 2019 8:27 PM

He’ll want his big friends with him, this is huge!

by Anonymousreply 391August 31, 2019 10:01 PM

this is a translation from Benji_Mascolo. timmy is already in Venice since yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 1, 2019 12:38 PM

when he tweeted yesterday he was already in italy

by Anonymousreply 393September 1, 2019 12:43 PM

Sneaky bastard! So he can go places unnoticed, still.

by Anonymousreply 394September 1, 2019 12:59 PM

he probably traveled friday, like his hairstylist did R369

by Anonymousreply 395September 1, 2019 1:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 1, 2019 2:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397September 1, 2019 2:28 PM

R396 there is no one who looks remotely like Timothée in that photo

by Anonymousreply 398September 1, 2019 2:37 PM

LRD arrived today in Venice. Timmy was spotted yesterday. Both were in NYC last week... hmm good to know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399September 1, 2019 2:47 PM

R396 these water taxis brought people from the airport to the hotel. timmy wasn't pictured because he is already in venice... so its not him.

by Anonymousreply 400September 1, 2019 2:56 PM

It’s weird cause him laying low with a hat is a very timmy thing to do, but then no photo of him when there are ones of lily and Joel. He could just have an agreement to avoid all photos til tomorrow. Either way, they are playing this very low key so far.

by Anonymousreply 401September 1, 2019 4:34 PM

R401 I wonder if he came early just to see The Joker yesterday? Or he had some work meetings? Has Luca arrived yet? I hope they will announce he is doing BOTT.

by Anonymousreply 402September 1, 2019 4:39 PM

they guy who saw timmy yesterday night was bella throne's boyfriend, benjamin mascolo. they attended the joker premiere on saturday. timmy really went to venice earlier to see joaquin's film lol

by Anonymousreply 403September 1, 2019 5:38 PM

R396 mystery solved: the person next to lily on the boat is her friend @/aerinmoreno. she recently posted a story on a boat in venice. she arrived today with lily. that wasnt timmy hiding lol

by Anonymousreply 404September 1, 2019 6:13 PM

does that rando really have 14k followers because she's friends with a "famous" person?

by Anonymousreply 405September 1, 2019 6:37 PM

That Aerin girl seems to be one of the few lily friends Timothee is friends with, she follows him too.

by Anonymousreply 406September 1, 2019 6:41 PM

Someone’s mom is at Timmy’s hotel, no mention of lily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407September 1, 2019 7:54 PM

R406 what makes you say they are friends? Because she follows him?

by Anonymousreply 408September 1, 2019 7:56 PM

R404 lolol so so far we have them arriving separately and him spotted a few times but no mention of her. Romance of the century you guys !!

by Anonymousreply 409September 1, 2019 7:57 PM

I don’t know she seems to be one of the few friends of LRD he could stand, the rest all look too hollyweird, I still remember those pm they were spreading

by Anonymousreply 410September 1, 2019 8:11 PM

R405 LOL

by Anonymousreply 411September 1, 2019 10:21 PM

R405 All of LRD best best friends have thousand of followers because of her. Its' shockingly dumb.

by Anonymousreply 412September 1, 2019 10:37 PM

R409 lmao exactly

by Anonymousreply 413September 2, 2019 12:15 AM

timmy is gorgeous and so cool wearing haider today

by Anonymousreply 414September 2, 2019 12:28 PM

Lilothee stans on Twitter are already making shit up because they HAVE to.

by Anonymousreply 415September 2, 2019 12:37 PM

Timothée looked stunning , dressed so impeccably. He also managed to dodge a bullet with no awkward questions about LRD. He is so good now at dealing with the media, particularly when the questions are about his work. His answers are so thoughtful and intelligent, I’m reminded of the comments Emma Stone made about him during their filmed conversation.

by Anonymousreply 416September 2, 2019 12:41 PM

If any reporter went rogue they probably would have asked him about WA. LRD might as well not have been there except she got another DM article out of it lol

by Anonymousreply 417September 2, 2019 12:52 PM

Basically

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418September 2, 2019 12:59 PM

You guys that expected hand holding and kisses on the carpet, you ok right now?? Hang in there, maybe they’ll stand next to each other at some point !

by Anonymousreply 419September 2, 2019 1:10 PM

R415 LOOOL I've seen it! timmy is just excited to be in venice today and lilothees make it all about lily... they even didnt took a pic together LMAO

by Anonymousreply 420September 2, 2019 1:19 PM

god.. look at him. i cant with this man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421September 2, 2019 1:31 PM

his partnership with haider is so great. he looked really cool. and it was cute he, brian and haider arriving together on the boat

by Anonymousreply 422September 2, 2019 1:36 PM

timothée sandwiched by michod and joel as expected! lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423September 2, 2019 1:48 PM

Anyone watch the press conference and notice timmy always refers to lily as lily-rose?? Don’t all her friends call her lily? It just seemed so formal to me. I think at one point he went from saying thomasin (as in thomasin McKenzie) to calling her Tom (unless there is another Tom he was referring to)

by Anonymousreply 424September 2, 2019 2:01 PM

I’m gonna be that body language bitch and point out that not only are they always posing with people between them, but look at her feet! They are always pointing away from him. Her pose is literally awkward.

by Anonymousreply 425September 2, 2019 2:10 PM

Lmao today is a gift that keeps giving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426September 2, 2019 2:55 PM

R426 the stans think he’s reacting to how hot she is lol

by Anonymousreply 427September 2, 2019 3:20 PM

lilothees didnt get a photo of them together so they had to fake things up looool. timmy was just happy to be there, he always makes these little dances and faces

by Anonymousreply 428September 2, 2019 3:29 PM

Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 2, 2019 3:35 PM

Ok but how do Lilothees cope with the fact that she had to bring a random friend with her to ride on her boat because her BoYFriEnD tells her nah get your own ride, I’m going with my agent and designer friend

by Anonymousreply 430September 2, 2019 4:24 PM

So close to the truth lolol these twitter Stans crack me up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 2, 2019 4:29 PM

Lilothees becoming Zenothees in 3..2..1..

by Anonymousreply 432September 2, 2019 4:38 PM

u guys noticed how formal he mentioned lily? "lily-rose" lol

by Anonymousreply 433September 2, 2019 4:43 PM

Vogue UK still trying. Kinda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434September 2, 2019 4:47 PM

that fckng stupid video. god why cant we have nice things

by Anonymousreply 435September 2, 2019 4:51 PM

R434 "have not been spotted together in 2019, until now" well, this press tour will only confirm they are over lmao

by Anonymousreply 436September 2, 2019 5:03 PM

Why does she have to look so miserable all the time? No sympathies for her eternal pout and bored expression.

by Anonymousreply 437September 2, 2019 5:08 PM

R437 to be fair it has to be hard playing timothees fake gf and then show up to a movie premiere where no one gives a shit about you including your fake boyfriend. I honestly thought they’d be much friendlier than this but I think tim doesnt want to give even a small scrap to the press.

The timing of all of this lines up directly with last years award season, from start to finish.

A few stragglers might try to speculate but this will die out so fast, she’ll be photographed with another dude within a few months. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 438September 2, 2019 7:20 PM

the red carpet started!

by Anonymousreply 439September 2, 2019 8:06 PM

She brought Aerin to the RC lol

by Anonymousreply 440September 2, 2019 8:14 PM

She brought aerin and he brought cudi I’m DYINGGGGG lmaooo this was a straight up message to Lilothees that this mess is O V E R

by Anonymousreply 441September 2, 2019 8:48 PM

I guess French excellence ain’t happening lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442September 2, 2019 8:57 PM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 2, 2019 9:00 PM

R443 I SCREAMED!

by Anonymousreply 444September 2, 2019 9:05 PM

Lolol there was some really funny shots of her. At one point it looked like she was cursing.

by Anonymousreply 445September 2, 2019 9:10 PM

Cudi and Timothee, that would be a power couple worth stanning.

by Anonymousreply 446September 2, 2019 9:35 PM

Lolol what is this even . I need to go back and rewatch because I think in the next group photo he kept his arm down and I was wondering why he wasnt even putting his arm around the guy next to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 2, 2019 9:35 PM

The Times (UK) ★★★★☆ Having already provided the Venice Film Festival with one of its best films so far, Marriage Story, Netflix has now delivered a 15th-century period piece (inspired by Shakespeare) that’s chock full of widescreen vistas, sprawling battle scenes, barnstorming performances, intricately crafted dialogue and sophisticated political subtext. The King is, in short, exactly the type of costly project that risk-averse Hollywood simply refuses to make anymore. (Netflix is notoriously coy about releasing budgetary figures, but from their reputed content expenditure of $12 billion last year, The King must have required a serious chunk of that change).

The casting is a joy. Chalamet, star of Call Me By Your Name, here proves, once again, that his impeccable choices are matched only by his prodigious talent as he plays a simmering, introspective Henry V, tracing a tasty character arc that travels from young booze-sodden wastrel (an ashen-faced lank-haired Hal) to ruthless battle-hardened monarch (a steely-eyed Henry, with familiar pudding bowl cut and Edward Fox’s perfectly plummy accent). Along the way he regularly seeks the counsel of his hedonistic companion John Falstaff (played by the film’s co-writer Joel Edgerton, sporting excess embonpoint, and never better on screen), especially when faced with the greatest challenge of his reign — the call to war of his nemesis, the Dauphin of France.

Enter Robert Pattinson as the Dauphin, unleashing the kind of powerhouse performance that matches Chalamet beat for beat and makes you wish, even as he’s reciting his lines (in an accent as thick as béarnaise sauce), that he could stick around for the entire film. “I enjoy to speak ze English,” says the Dauphin, during his first encounter with Henry. “It eees simple and ugh-lee.” The French prince is pivotal, of course, to Henry’s transition from louse to leader, and pushes the film towards the inevitable climax (with a cast of thousands) on the fields of Agincourt. David Michôd, the Australian director and the film’s other co-writer, shoots this climactic sequence with unfettered reinvention, depicting the battle setting as a boggy inferno and the fighting itself as something akin to a mass brawl in the Glastonbury mosh pit.

It’s the ending, however, that gives the film real clout. It features a quietly mesmerising Lily-Rose Depp as Catherine of Valois, daughter of Charles VI of France, who takes Henry’s hand in marriage while turning his world view on its head. It’s smart stuff, great writing and a fitting conclusion to a superlative historical portrait.

by Anonymousreply 448September 2, 2019 11:33 PM

Ive seen such mixed reviews. Doubt it will content in any awards but could be a Netflix hit

by Anonymousreply 449September 2, 2019 11:42 PM

i gasped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 3, 2019 12:01 AM

some people took this as a "cute" thing?? she literally pulled his hand away lololol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451September 3, 2019 12:04 AM

overwhelming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452September 3, 2019 12:12 AM

Thoughts on this though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453September 3, 2019 12:36 AM

R453 really fucking weird ! They did not look remotely (even) friendly today so wtf?

by Anonymousreply 454September 3, 2019 12:39 AM

R453 makes sense to touch base before venice and discuss how they would play things out (especially if he wanted to ignore her the entire time like he did)

by Anonymousreply 455September 3, 2019 1:53 AM

R301 no definitely not that photo, they were clear. I think it was pap photos that didnt get published, they were on weibo or something. They might have been from her in LA recently but I’m not 100% sure. My memory is shit though so it could have been another outfit, it just struck me as similar.

by Anonymousreply 456September 3, 2019 3:31 AM

^^ somehow replied in the wrong tc thread whooopps

by Anonymousreply 457September 3, 2019 3:32 AM

everybody is confused about these two. (but lilothees are very happy)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 3, 2019 4:50 PM

He’s on a ferry from Naples, which looks like he’s following LRD to Capri. Not the news I was looking for!

by Anonymousreply 459September 4, 2019 9:18 PM

Lots of pap shoots come out of capri, time will tell what kind of vacation this is :) (I have a feeling they might hold on to any photos until closer to the premiere)

by Anonymousreply 460September 4, 2019 9:30 PM

These threads are so dead, especially after a photo dump like that. Is there another thread I’m missing? Or have all the lilothee fans abandoned us to rejoice in their French couples love story of the year ??

by Anonymousreply 461September 6, 2019 2:15 PM

People are on a thread titled The King Review & chalamet and friends part 54

by Anonymousreply 462September 6, 2019 5:00 PM

R462 THANK YOU !

by Anonymousreply 463September 6, 2019 5:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!