Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where do closet cases frequent?

I went to to a pro football game over the weekend, and I couldn't believe the number of closet cases I saw, all rubbing up against each other, "bro hugging," and touching.

It made me laugh at these closet queens, because I guess in some strange universe, they actually thought that they were fooling people. Maybe they were.

The fact of the matter, is that it was painfully obvious to me how attracted these GAY-DUDEBROS were to each other. Pretending that they were just "homies," when in fact, they wanted to suck each others' cocks.

With the added element of alcohol, they had no inhibition. They were hugging, and groping, and feeling each other up. And their girlfriends were completely clueless.

It just made me wonder... where else do these creeps get their rocks off?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 9:58 PM

In these days of Grindr, Manhunt, Craig's List, etc. the opportunities are endless. I'm sure the best place to put out a feel would be a gym locker room or steam room. You disrobe and walk around like you own the place and give a few winks or tilts of the head and I'm sure you'll either be fucked or hate crime-d before the night is out.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 8:39 PM

Closet cases are everywhere.

I would bet that there are more closet cases in the world, than there are actual OUT gay people.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 8:46 PM

They are becoming more uncommon. I’d say probably highest percentage of closet case to overall group is actors. Greatest #s? Probably seminary.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 8:50 PM

*Hollywood actors, that is

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 8:51 PM

You had to remind me of the glory days that were Craigslist personals. Just as I’m starting t get over the grief of losing the biggest concentration of close cases in the US. Since the end of Craigslist, I’ve been trying to figure out where they went. Grindr has a few who are bold enough - but not many as the app can be discovered by the wife and can’t be discreetly viewed. Someone needs to do a new Craigslist. Doublelist is a D- substitute. Have to provide phone number and the site constantly kicks you off. Plus most of the closet cases haven figured it out yet. Good for gay pride - bad for trolling for sex.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!