Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

50 Facts That Are..... * Strange But True *

From Best Life.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 4:39 PM

51. Cheryl's pussy stinks even after she uses a Massengill douche,

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 5:32 PM

Come to think of it, my dog DOES always poop pointing north or south.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 5:37 PM

19. “SWIMS” is still “SWIMS” when turned upside down.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 5:57 PM

I was fascinated by koalas' fingerprints being indistinguishable from humans'. How many crimes haven't been solved because they didn't include koalas in their investigation?

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 5:58 PM

That both Jefferson and Adams both died on July, 4 1826.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 6:11 PM

Dog spelled backwards is GOD.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 6:16 PM

I already knew this.....

20. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. You may know the iconic doll by her nickname, Barbie, but when the famous Mattel, Inc. toy was first introduced back in March 1959, she was given the full moniker of Barbara Millicent Roberts. Her first name is in honor of creator Ruth Handler’s daughter, Barbara, who inspired her mother to design an adult-like doll while playing with paper versions and giving them grown-up personalities, according to Barbie Media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!