Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Maintenance Guy Is Here

He's not the building Super. He's the super's assistant (?) and he's a cute piece of rough trade. I've crushed on him ever since I moved into my building. Now he's here, alone, working on my leaky ceiling....What are my moves??

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 6:24 PM

Wash your butt. Leave some clean water up there. Put on Daisy Dukes. Stand in a doorway, watching the rough trade, and let the water leak down your leg forming a puddle. Ask him what size pipe could plug your leak.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 3:57 PM

I’d lay a $100 bill on the counter and ask if I could help him “relieve” his stress. Then get down on your knees. (Use The assistance of a nearby rail so you don’t break a hip.)

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 4:09 PM

Don’t shit where you eat.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 4:28 PM

I “shit where I eat” all the time and it’s great. (And lucrative!)

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 4:30 PM

When he's done. Tip him 40, offer him a beer or a joint and ask him if he wants to hang out sometime.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 5:38 PM

You know what to do. Lift your caftan, present hole, and say, "yum" while licking your lips. I shouldn't even have to tell you this.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 5:43 PM

OP just jerk off and get on with your day. Move away from the situation.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 6:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!