Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guess Who?

Post here for the latest on DOOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 14, 2019 5:38 PM

I think the show's biggest problem now is the lack of long term young characters on the show.

Brady & Rafe have been on the show over a decade now but are approaching their 50s.

Chloe has come & gone too many times.

It seems like other soaps can keep a more stable group of young people than Days.

The show needs new villains as I will be tired of Kristin after her latest defeat. What else can they have her do?

Mr. Shin discussing business on the now famous DOOL park bench is just too much.

I've watched the Y. & The R. for the first time this past week. The characters are instantly likable, respectable & well rounded for a newbie viewer.

The wedding sets (as well as the business & home sets) were spectacular. Worthy of the wealthy class they were trying to portray. I can see why its held the #1 soap title for so long.

I wish Days would try to steal old Y & R folks into their fold. The changes they could make are necessary.

After watching a Y. & R. bar scene with a wall of nice liquor bottles, I watched Doug's place with what looks like sparse empty bottles on a few shelves LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 3:27 PM

So has anyone confirmed that JJ & Haley are the next youngins to leave the show?

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 11:47 PM

Does Eve survive 2019?

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2019 4:44 AM

Methinks no.

Tripp and Chloe left yesterday. Cast is shrinking awfully fast.

Apparently now Stefan will die and his heart will go to Julie, FFS! So there's another one gone (not that I care about Stefan).

Robin S as Vivian starts soon.

by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2019 6:19 AM

Stefan is leaving and Haley and JJ are rumored to be leaving. There was a rumor that the actor playing Tripp was basically thrown under the bus because one of the producers there is a Ben/Cin super fan. Lucas is coming back but on a non recurring basis. Chad is coming back and may be on contract while Abby is recurring.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2019 7:20 AM

Could we throw Abby under the bus....and Ben too while we're at it?

And maybe Rafe can go to help them and also get flattened?

I'd watch that on a loop....

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2019 3:25 PM

R6 right now there are a few characters who are near untouchable from the bus because you know.... Rafe, Marlena and Ben. After the Abby/Stefan outrage I don't think they will.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2019 4:01 PM

If those "insiders" are right about Days will CM finally go into politics, will RSW fuck for another role on one of the other soaps or present hole for one of the web soaps? and will Marlena and Hope's faces finally settle in place.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2019 7:21 AM

Looks like a rumor is going around that someone else might be killed off besides the rumor about Stefan.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2019 1:33 AM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote] I think the show's biggest problem now is the lack of long term young characters on the show.

Does the show need NuNuTeens?

[quote] The show needs new villains

NuVillains?

[quote] Does Eve survive 2019?

NuEve?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2019 2:06 AM

Some recent thoughts =

Kate was really made up in "damsel in dirt" mode today.

Does anyone know if NuVivian returns after her 15 episode stunt that is playing out now?

Any return dates for Chad, Abby or Patch? I don't care about any of the three characters for the record but all three are taking forever!

With Tripp, Chloe, Stephen, Rex & Claire all leaving this year, are the TPTB adding anyone under 50 besides Chad this fall (I heard Abby is only recurring).

If Nicole is going to be with Eric now but the actress will only be recurring, then what will they give Eric to do when she isn't in the same episodes?

Perhaps Eric & Chad will go into business together until their gals both get kidnapped & they have to search for them?

Someone said Sarah is kidnapped & taken into the DiMera tunnels soon. If so, aren't these tunnels being overused this year?

Maybe the DiMera tunnels could ride off into the sunset with the Salem Park bench that is also overuses "as a set" now.

The female cast members on the show are all so old only 5 could believably get pregnant = Lani, Gabi, Ciara, Sarah (already preggers) & Haley (rumored to be leaving soon).

If TPTB want a younger audience then they need to retire some of the seniors on the show. I can't believe they think someone like Roman is a big viewer draw.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2019 4:41 AM

R12 Chad is allegedly on contract while Abby is recurring and so far only them along with Jordan and Lucas are the confirmed under 50 characters returning and probably briefly Claire.

Eric is rumored to be leaving if you believe the actor's playing him ex-wife.

There is also a rumor that the Dr. Shah character is being recast.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2019 5:17 AM

I can't believe Eric is the only candidate in the running for Sarah's baby daddy.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2019 6:44 AM

Did the actress currently playing Sarah on Days piss off Brad or someone else high up at B&B and that's why he had Caroline killed off on B&B instead of recasting the role?

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2019 7:08 AM

r13

not a rumor... It's in this week's SOD... the first actor was unavailable

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2019 9:22 AM

The new Dr. Shaw looks a bit off.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2019 7:21 AM

R17 I agree.

Maybe it's Kristin in yet another mask.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2019 3:30 PM

I enjoyed parts of Friday's episode & others not so much.

As a one time viewer of 1 Life To Life, I thought the "painting of Dorian" joke was very funny.

I'm so tired of Kristin & Brady. It's sickening to see him go back to her after all the pain that she has caused his "loved ones". Totally unbelievable.

If Eve did destroy the lab, isn't she concerned about the hospital security cameras revealing her crime to the Salem PD? She's never been this sloppy.

Sonny speaking to Eric & Sarah was nice. Usually TPTB keep him in Will or Gabi's orbit too much. Maybe Will or Sonny will befriend Haley before she leaves.

Will finally has lines to say to Jennifer. They even hugged! She did act like he wasn't there several times so the Chick-Fil A Jen must still be in there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2019 10:06 PM

r19

and Brady going to see her was so 180 from the previous scene even

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2019 10:10 PM

Why is Hopeless Hope always wearing a jacket and look like she's freezing cold?

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2019 10:21 PM

What has happened to that actor who appeared several times on Days as a waiter and couple times on Y&R as a bartender that was accused of allegedly being a pedophile?

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2019 5:19 AM

R22 Can you give the name of the character or actor? Was it in 2019? 2018?

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2019 4:04 AM

R23 I don't remember the character's name and that the actor had supposedly posted a bts photo from Days set of himself with another actor who is currently still on Days. He also played a bartender on Y&R don't remember that character's name either. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2019 4:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2019 3:44 AM

Upcoming Spoilers =

It looks like Stefan is a goner & his wife Gabi donates his heart to Julie.

Xander blabs to Kristin about Sarah's abortion decision & she takes teh fetus & implants it into her again (she did this to Teresa with Tate/Christopher). Ugh!

More talk about Victor (John A. is now 86 & in poor health) leaving the show & moving in with daughter Jennifer.

We won't have to wait long for the Jordan baby daddy drama to end now. :) Couldn't care less about the whole thing.

It looks like Princess Gina might be Kristin & Xander's unseen partner since both were in Europe in previous storylines. Popular backup choice = Eve.

Jen gets kidnapped by Salem's new crazy Dr. Shaw (!?!) who destroyed the lab & Jack has to rescue her (in a hotel room of all places). I guess the Salem park bench said no to the whole scheme.

I'm not happy about many of the recent plots, returning characters, deaths & shifting personality disorders (Brady hot for Kristin & now loony Dr. Shaw).

Thoughts on any of these upcoming twists?

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2019 5:41 AM

Not good r26.

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2019 10:13 AM

I can't believe TPTB are making us listen to dialogue from Ciara about how short a time Jordan spent in treatment.

Ben probably stayed in for a month or two more. Sheesh!

At least they are having Kristin pull out all the stops to be with Brady again. That part is believable.

I take it Anna & Tony are going to be leaving soon?

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2019 6:44 AM

[quote]I can't believe TPTB are making us listen to dialogue from Ciara about how short a time Jordan spent in treatment. Ben probably stayed in for a month or two more. Sheesh!

I know. Right!

I was shaking my head when she called Jordan crazy, and I was thinking that your bf killed multiple people. Jordan killed one person. Both Jordan and Ben are from the same gene pool.

I'm glad Rafe set her straight.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2019 7:18 AM

Well R28 it's been rumored that one of the executives or producers is practically "in love" with the character Ben.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2019 8:38 AM

WOAH. Is it fillers or did the make department purposely make Jordan look like Joan Crawford to show that she's nutty?

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2019 9:38 AM

r31

she was scary... I thought it was a drag queen at first

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2019 9:45 AM

R32 I thought that too

but I didn't want to be the person to type that out first LOL!

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2019 3:52 PM

Well a few of those Cinners have now sent RSW more šŸŽ this time šŸ’ and socks.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2019 8:53 PM

The "hotel room" that Dr. Shaw is keeping JH looks like Dr. Stinkface's office with the lights down low.

by Anonymousreply 35September 20, 2019 8:30 PM

What lies ahead =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2019 6:03 AM

The coming time jump...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2019 1:52 AM

R37, what a bizarre production that segment is.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2019 4:23 AM

I think it is made in an Asian country where DOOL is very popular but they do an English voiceover for the Western world.

They seem to get many soap scoops on the US.

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2019 5:24 AM

I know r39.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2019 5:48 AM

The channel location says Australia.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2019 6:21 AM

So it looks like Stefan is a goner but the actor comes back as yet another character. Sigh.

I wish they would be more careful who they kill off & bring back. The impacts are lessened each time they do life & death plots.

Rumors are swirling that a trio of female characters are getting offed soon = Vivian (again!), Jordan & Adrienne. Ugh!!!

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2019 4:46 PM

The actor who played Tripp has now joined the ranks of his former Days cast members in that he has now done a Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2019 1:14 AM

I'm glad TPTB aren't having Kristen steal another fetus for her schemes but I can't buy her being pregnant by Brady (even with Dr. Rolf's help).

Kate waking up at the last minute was both a shock & a LOL moment. I'm surprised she remember who shot her so quickly (the old Days would've taken at least a month).

When the show looks predictable they throw these curve balls right out of nowhere. I'm liking the show more now than a few weeks ago & hope they can keep it up. until the time jump.

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2019 5:16 PM

I love Victor Webster. I loved him on mute necks and I love that role he played on sex and the city with Samantha.

by Anonymousreply 45September 28, 2019 5:33 PM

Marlena got pregnant by Romain 2005 while she was well into her 50s, so there is a non-Dr. Rolf precedent.

At least her new son Evan is old enough to believe Marlena was actually pregnant by John and thought she miscarried.

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2019 5:34 PM

"Marlena got pregnant by Roman in 2005" is how it should read.

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2019 5:34 PM

I though Kate could NOT remember who shot her

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2019 12:32 AM

R48 Maybe Dr. Rolf gave her some "memory juice" in his injection (among other things).

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2019 1:26 AM

They keep mentioning Stefano and talking about the "others" in charge of Kristen's schemes.

It DOES seem like Stefano somehow takes over Steve, whether chip or transplant.

That does sound very cool!

No wonder Steve is with Kate One Year Later!

Rolf KEEPS mentioning Stefano's love for Kate. It's all setting up Steve actually being Stefano!

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2019 12:36 AM

R50 one the psychos at DR says it not true about Steve and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2019 1:07 AM

Did TPTB hint that Jordan killed her mother in any of her previous appearances? I can't recall. Could their mom be a 80s/90s DOOL character that died offscreen?

I love Xander but I wish he would talk clearer when he does his "wounded puppy" voice (especially around Sarah).

I'm not liking any of the reported time jump plots that have leaked but will try to hang in for the twists they have planned.

Were Kate & Dr,. Stinkface ever friends back in the late 90s/early 2000s or just the rivals they seem to be now?

Has Judy Evans said anything about her character reportedly being killed off in the upcoming time jump?

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2019 2:28 AM

I am an eldergay. I used to watch Another World, Edge of Night and All my Children. I stopped watching soaps 20 years ago. I recently was at home with a cold and thought I would have a look at daytime TV. Man how very awful they've become. Young people, 25 or younger everywhere, running major corporations or businesses looking like those annoying entitled teens that spend their days at the local malls. All buffed, coiffed and bland embroiled in boring repetitive story lines. Agnes, Harding and Henry must be spinning in their graves. Soaps are really really dead.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2019 2:53 AM

R10 no FOOL it's DAYS!

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2019 3:24 AM

R53 Young people 25 or younger?

You must not have been watching Days.

They chew up their 25 & unders on a routine basis & then spit them back out on the unemployment line.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2019 5:53 AM

Jordanā€™s last visit when she tried to kill Ciara was when she revealed that she was trying to kill her unborn sibling when she killed her mother.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2019 10:41 AM

I loved the MarDar reset of September 2011 and I look forward to the One Year Later stories as well.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2019 11:15 AM

What's happening with Will and Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2019 11:26 AM

R58 rumors that Sonny is going to fuck someone else despite claiming that Will is his "soulmate". Even though before Will came back was claiming that Paul "was his everything", agreeing with Chad that Will was a "slut" and just a placeholder for Paul.

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2019 11:56 AM

Does Will find a hot daddy in prison to protect him?

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2019 6:22 PM

Ben is in there with Will.

Sonny supposedly hooks up with Jarlena's un-miscarriage, Evan.

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2019 10:06 PM

DOOL pulled ahead of GH in the ratings last week -- that hasn't happened in a long while.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Primarily because GH hit a NuLow. .. LOOL!

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2019 11:44 PM

R62 it's because GH did so horribly that week that it made Days low ratings look slightly decent.

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2019 11:50 PM

When Jordan declares Rafe to be the Baby Daddy, is that big galoot just gonna blindly take her word for it without taking a paternity test ?

by Anonymousreply 65October 5, 2019 2:34 AM

Melaswen. Hadnā€™t seen it in a while due to fewer posts.

by Anonymousreply 66October 5, 2019 3:37 AM

How the hell are they going to make us believe that anyone would want to sleep with Sonny? The guy is so unfuckable. At least Will has that dumb goofy thing going for him.

Supposedly the Jarlena kid is going to be bi. If he's bi for Sonny...then I say "bye"!

by Anonymousreply 67October 5, 2019 4:49 AM

Not interested in watching bi propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 68October 5, 2019 7:35 AM

[quote] How the hell are they going to make us believe that anyone would want to sleep with Sonny?

Well, Leo was a greedy whore who was after a payday from Jackson KIRIAKIS, so if they don't go that direction again, they could say the guy is a chubby chaser who goes after bears-in-training.

by Anonymousreply 69October 5, 2019 10:09 PM

R67 Sonny has a hairy chest. Other actors chests are smooth as a babies ass.

by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2019 11:43 AM

"...... smooth as a babies ass"

Oh, Dear x 2 !

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2019 10:52 PM

The "Doug & Julie" Friday show really touched me.

Poor Stefan's bad bloody death scenes had horrible special effects.

Was Vivian & Eve's final appearances on today's show?

With all of these deaths & near deaths, the show has become unusually depressing of late.

Any guesses on who was driving the car that was going to kill Ciara? Clyde perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 72October 8, 2019 12:50 AM

One of those weird Days review/spoiler videos claims there's going to be a dream sequence.

by Anonymousreply 73October 8, 2019 1:51 AM

Kristen besties with Jordan? I never really thought about it until now.

I hope they join up & cause some future excitement for the Salemites.

by Anonymousreply 74October 8, 2019 6:11 PM

Using whatever means available, someone please, shut Gabi Hernandez up. Permanently...........

by Anonymousreply 75October 9, 2019 4:26 PM

Won't happen r75 she's basically untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 76October 9, 2019 4:29 PM

I wasn't watching the show when Hope became this Princess Gina person.

Did Dr. Rolf make this transformation happen the first time around?

If so then why would she go anywhere with him?

by Anonymousreply 77October 9, 2019 6:38 PM

Does anyone here think they're do a baby switch story with Sarah's & Kristen's?

Maybe one will die (most likely Kristen's) & she'll try to pass off a kidnapped baby from Sarah as her own?

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2019 12:26 AM

No.

Nicole finds out about Sarah Hortonā€™s baby from Rolf and decides to keep it a secret, which will end up destroying their relationship.

Stacy looks like a different person! She isnā€™t so gaunt anymore. Plus, her hair and makeup are now be flattering. She looks great!

Eric Martsolf is so sexy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2019 1:29 AM

I noticed that today too r79. Stacy lost the ā€œmeth addict, trailer park trash, on the mend-lookā€ just all of of sudden today. I guess she finally got a big enough check to go the grocery store.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2019 1:45 AM

Territory marked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2019 9:07 AM

You totally hit the nail on the head with the trailer trash/meth addict comment. There's absolutely nothing sexy about her body.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2019 3:39 PM

was there a new DOOL today?

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2019 8:27 PM

We were talking about Stacy's improved face now, not her body (who cares?), unhinged Eileen Davidson stan at R82.

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2019 8:59 PM

Well, I see where Days has re-claimed it's rightful place at the bottom of the ratings, so I guess traditionalists can rejoice.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2019 12:31 AM

Where the heck is Haley?

It's been about a month since she has done anything.

There have been plenty of hospital scenes in the past couple of weeks but no sign of the DOOL nurse.

You would think the hospital could use her "valuable skills" right about now.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2019 2:27 AM

Princess Gina was one of the worst storylines ever, and Alfonso really sucked in that role.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2019 3:00 AM

R86 No. Don't bring up Hailey. She is boring as nails.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2019 4:27 AM

Little Ari Horton is getting recast(Con suerte, los trolls no irĆ”n despuĆ©s de la refundiciĆ³n.)

by Anonymousreply 89October 13, 2019 10:08 AM

Ari was born in 2013 and should be in 1st Grade, not ā€œPre-Schoolā€ as Will said the other day.

by Anonymousreply 90October 13, 2019 10:20 AM

Joey was born in 2008 and became a hitchhiking NuTeen on the road to discovering Grindr in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 91October 13, 2019 6:41 PM

That's SORASing. Ari has been de-SORASed by at least 2 years if she's in Pre-School.

by Anonymousreply 92October 13, 2019 6:44 PM

Will Ari look older after the time-jump? The kids should.

by Anonymousreply 93October 13, 2019 6:52 PM

An unrecognizable Kristen gets her original Brady =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 13, 2019 9:23 PM

Woah...she was Lana? Did not know.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2019 5:34 PM

Why does Eli keep calling hope his cousin, isnā€™t she his aunt? Great aunt I guess

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2019 5:35 PM

When your grandma's half-sister is also her stepdaughter, it's probably just easier and less embarrassing to refer to her as "Cuzin So-and-So."

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2019 11:37 PM

I'll be glad when this slow moving Julie plot is finally resolved.

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2019 5:04 AM

Strudel in human form. Do you see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2019 5:18 AM

Strudel reburn. Do you see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2019 5:19 AM

Why does Ciara refer to Julie as her grandmother but call her Julie sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2019 7:12 AM

r102

it's usually grandma julie

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2019 9:11 AM

No one points out Xander's smoking hot chest in a recent episode?

More evidence that this place is slipping.

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2019 5:09 PM

Roman is boring as usual but it was nice to see him with Kate again.

I'm enjoying Anna & Tony. Now that they are back together, I hope they are seen more often.

Dr. Rolf seems to be a major character nowadays. Good for him but I doubt that will last for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2019 4:23 PM

Good for Dr. Rolf for still being alive and having a job!

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2019 10:57 PM

Stefano's portrait disappears...

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2019 11:45 PM

R106 What replaces it?

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2019 12:14 AM

Steve as Stefano, according to rumors...

*Shakes head with disgust*

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2019 4:06 PM

Frau at R108, go back to 2012 with your ā€œSMDHā€.

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2019 5:19 PM

a friggin Scotty mention today!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2019 9:19 PM

Queen Jason47 says one character will spend the jumped year in a coma!

Three weeks from tomorrow starts the time jump!

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2019 9:41 PM

To signal this, DOOL should have the entire cast perform The Time Warp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2019 11:37 PM

R112 I agree! Especially Victor!

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2019 12:24 AM

R109, I'm not insulted to be assumed to be a woman (even though I'm not). I am fed up with Frau being tossed around as an insult though. Grow up. Woman are great. You owe your life to one.

To be clear - Steve with Stefano's brain inside him is Bullshit. I hope Ron doesn't go there.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2019 6:37 AM

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2019 7:40 AM

R114, I was mostly a-mockin' your completely Frauish "SMDH" which outs you as a Soap Central Frau from 2012.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2019 11:20 AM

I still don't get what that's a reference to...but okay....

Princess Gina is back to go after John! Even into his 70s he's a hot commodity to the post-menopausal set!

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2019 3:56 PM

Peruse at your leisure...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2019 4:00 PM

Queen Jason47's confirms two Salemites in prison when the One Year Later resumes... but it ISN'T Will and Ben!

OUR "insider" was wrong!

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2019 9:40 PM

R118 Don't take it personally, Robin! The whole Vivian/Stefan story arc started in 2018 was a complete mess. No wonder the show wants to forget it ever happened by killing off Stefan and disappearing Vivian.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2019 9:50 PM

R119 I am guessing one of them is Xander...

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2019 9:59 PM

Here's Jason47's post about Days' Time Jump if anyone's interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2019 11:38 PM

R121 That was my thought as well. .. Plus, Will and Xander locked up together would be HOT !!

by Anonymousreply 123October 19, 2019 2:12 AM

Jason said Will is NOT in prison, nor is Ben.

by Anonymousreply 124October 19, 2019 10:46 AM

R124 Thank you for clearing that up for us.

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2019 12:40 PM

What's the deal with the Stefano picture?

I'm bored with those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2019 7:58 PM

StrĆ¼edel looks limp & soggy.

by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2019 8:54 PM

Who does StrĆ¼edel drive for? Uber or Lyft?

by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2019 9:12 PM

I would imagine Uber as both Strudel and Uber are German words.

by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2019 10:03 PM

Queen Jason says someone is going to die during this time jump. A few of the listed people who could possibly die include Abe, Victor, Will, Marlena, Ben, Jordan, Sonny, John, Eric, Xander, Kristen and Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2019 4:41 PM

R130 I thought Adrienne was the one to die during the time jump.

Killing Will AGAIN is just plain stupid.

Have TPTB learned anything in the past decade?

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2019 4:47 PM

R131 Queen Jason claims it's not true about Adrienne dying.

I don't think they would kill Will again but who knows considering the last time they did that. It helped in almost getting the show cancelled and they recently just did Will nearly dying.

by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2019 5:01 PM

Is the time jump controlled by SORAS, the Almighty?

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2019 5:04 PM

I hope itā€™s hammy Dr. Rolf. Canā€™t stand him and heā€™s getting too much airtime.

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2019 10:37 PM

Dr. Rolf can get it.

by Anonymousreply 135October 23, 2019 1:46 AM

It was a bit strange seeing Will & Sonny insist that Gabi go out

so she wouldn't be alone & grieving only to let her end up alone & grieving.

by Anonymousreply 136October 23, 2019 6:33 PM

Jesus! Why did people leave the other DAYS thread & start this one? Why not finish out a thread? The previous thread has 100+ posts before it reaches 600.

by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2019 7:17 AM

Rumor has it JKJ is back as Phillip. LK posted a pic with him at work but then quickly deleted it. Some folks screen grabbed it.

by Anonymousreply 138October 24, 2019 7:31 AM

by Anonymousreply 139October 24, 2019 7:46 AM

Didn't JKJ allegedly previously say he wouldn't ever go back to Days because producers and Ken had treated him like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 140October 24, 2019 8:20 AM

R140, Something like that, but I thought it was mutual. Wasnā€™t there something about his behavior last go around?

by Anonymousreply 141October 24, 2019 9:24 AM

Thaoo said it. Louise said it. Brian said it.

They ALL say it.

They ALL come back when they need the money.

JKJ getting fat and wearing a Duck Dynasty beard surely killed his acting career, so his money dried up.

by Anonymousreply 142October 24, 2019 11:27 AM

Who is JKJ?

by Anonymousreply 143October 24, 2019 1:52 PM

R143

Phillip Kiriakis

by Anonymousreply 144October 24, 2019 4:03 PM

Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 145October 24, 2019 4:19 PM

The Daytime Emmys will now be split into 3 awards shows taking place over 3 days.

They're not getting that much money r142 šŸ˜†

by Anonymousreply 146October 24, 2019 4:35 PM

It was nice to finally see a new set yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 147October 24, 2019 5:34 PM

NuSet ?!

by Anonymousreply 148October 24, 2019 5:50 PM

What was the NuSet? An Ali behind Horton Town Square?

by Anonymousreply 149October 24, 2019 5:56 PM

[quote]They're not getting that much money [R142]

Some is better than none.

by Anonymousreply 150October 24, 2019 5:58 PM

Total ball drop on today's episode.

They had Will (& Sonny) just a few feet away from his attacker (that took years off of Will's life & especially Ari's) & like it was no big deal. They looked like gay wimps about it. Also he had kidnapped Gabi just in the past year so I wasn't buying her being okay with it. She holds too many grudges (Julie & Lani are recent examples). I wonder why Ari wasn't at her Stepdad's funeral instead of a birthday for a stranger. What would Ari say to Ben for taking her dad away for half of her life?

This show makes a bigger deal over Stinkface's rape which was 25-30 years ago than a serious life altering gaybashing attack (originally a murder) from just several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 151October 24, 2019 6:49 PM

R151 Will and Ben haven't crossed path since June 2018, and a lot has happened since then. Ben has now saved people from fires and been somewhat accepted by some in Salem. Besides soaps are so plot-driven these days and the plot is not about Will & Ben and their past. Indeed, both Will and Sonny have mostly been like glorified extras in other people's storylines since Will's tumor was cured in June.

by Anonymousreply 152October 24, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote] What would Ari say to Ben for taking her dad away for half of her life?

On this soap, I could someday see a SORASed Ari becoming totally infatuated with Ben while she plots to bed him.

And if the HW is clever, in the episode where Ari gets Ben drunk and starts to undress him, he'll make sure that Ben is wearing the same kind of necktie he used to strangle Will with.

by Anonymousreply 153October 24, 2019 7:32 PM

What ā€œgaybashing attackā€?

by Anonymousreply 154October 24, 2019 7:53 PM

In LK'a now-deleted Tweet, she tells fans to look out for JKJ's new interview somewhere - he's definitely BACK!!!!!!!

And looking GOOD!

No more Duck Dynasty beard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 24, 2019 10:11 PM

Sorry, Instagram, not Tweet!

by Anonymousreply 156October 24, 2019 10:12 PM

Fans are speculating that Philip is David's daddy.

by Anonymousreply 157October 24, 2019 10:16 PM

R158 R159

by Anonymousreply 158October 24, 2019 10:22 PM

[quote] JKJ getting fat and wearing a Duck Dynasty beard surely killed his acting career, so his money dried up.

Why did he do that? He had such a great face. Why cover it up? Certainly he knew it comprised his career prospects.

by Anonymousreply 159October 24, 2019 10:24 PM

Phillip is for furry pit lovers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 24, 2019 10:28 PM

R159, apparently, after JKJ left DAYS the last time, he took up his love for pot as his full-time activity.

He got really chunky and grew that ridiculous beard. He was unrecognizable.

I can't find any photos right now, but it was shocking how different he looked.

I think he just lived on the beach, smoked pot, and ate all day during that era.

by Anonymousreply 161October 24, 2019 10:36 PM

Thanks for the answer, R161.

[quote] I can't find any photos right now, but it was shocking how different he looked.

Hereā€™s a pic of him with the beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 24, 2019 10:49 PM

R161 He's in there somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 24, 2019 10:54 PM

R151

I can understand Ari not being at a funeral. She's too young. I didn't understand Kate not being there. In a lot of ways she is Gabi's number one support person.

by Anonymousreply 164October 24, 2019 11:22 PM

NUmber one support person

by Anonymousreply 165October 24, 2019 11:29 PM

So whatā€™s the NuSet?

by Anonymousreply 166October 24, 2019 11:29 PM

That restaurant/bar. Chateau

by Anonymousreply 167October 24, 2019 11:31 PM

It should have been a resurrected Chez Rouge!

But Chateau looked GREAT, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 168October 24, 2019 11:53 PM

November sweeps

Gabi booby trapped Julie's heart and demands that Lani dump Eli at the wedding altar or she will blow up Julie.

Ben vs Jordan with Ben considering killing Jordan in order to protect Ciara.

Dr. Rolf turned Hope into Princess Gina in order to enact his evil plans but Jennifer is suspicious and decides to nosy around to find out the truth.

by Anonymousreply 169October 25, 2019 12:55 AM

R169 If I were Lani, I would tell Gabi: Blow up Julie?! Just do it!

by Anonymousreply 170October 25, 2019 1:45 AM

R169 Please tell me your "booby trapped heart" plot is just a joke.

by Anonymousreply 171October 25, 2019 5:35 AM

Time jump rumors

Ben's in prison for killing Jordan (did he do it?)

Eve's in prison for pushing Jenn off a balcony. Princess Gina actually did it b/c Jenn figured out the truth

Jenn's in a coma for a year

JJ goes back to his drugging & Hayley dumps him

by Anonymousreply 172October 25, 2019 8:09 AM

tony doesn't even go to his brother's funeral? not even a mention?

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2019 9:23 AM

Does JJ's drugging thin him out?

Or will he be numbing his pain with pills and eating more?

R171, the pacemaker is developed by DiMera Enterprises, who also made Steve's eye, which could be turned off as well. So, in continuity, it makes sense that Gabi would be able to block the signal to Julie's pacemaker.

If I were Lani, I would tell Will, Sonny, Rafe, Eli, Doug, Maggie and Lucas. No way would Gabi stop the pacemaker then. But this is soaps!

by Anonymousreply 174October 25, 2019 11:16 AM

JJ is supposed to get injured in some way next week. I bet this sets him up for an opioid addiction story.

by Anonymousreply 175October 25, 2019 11:54 AM

R174 One would think Dr. Stinkface would've been on top of that possibility since she was involved with the entire bionic eye situation & would've remembered that Gabi is still a DiMera..

I hope she gets fired over this & is seen less often. I prefer Adrienne & Justin to Patchy & Stinkface.

It's also just the DL's luck that Jen Fil A is in a coma for a year & we don't get to reap the calendar rewards.

Maybe she'll have a longer relapse if Eve does in fact wrongfully go to jail over it.

by Anonymousreply 176October 25, 2019 4:59 PM

I love/hate you bitches. I just realized who ā€œDr. Stinkfaceā€ is and canā€™t stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 177October 25, 2019 9:33 PM

Why is stink face?

by Anonymousreply 178October 25, 2019 9:34 PM

Can someone explain who Princess Gina? Is she an alternate personality of Hope?

by Anonymousreply 179October 25, 2019 10:18 PM

I never understood Princess Gina either and this entry doesn't make it any clearer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 25, 2019 10:37 PM

Apparently, Stefano infused Hope with the alternate Gina personality in 2012.

The real Princess Gina died in 2000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 25, 2019 10:48 PM

DL fave RSW is also doing some web series about 4 bros who refuse to grow up and a girl 2 or 3 doors down from them

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2019 1:01 PM

promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2019 1:07 PM

Kristian Alfonso's accent as Princess Gina is among the most painful I've ever heard. Was it this bad the last go-round?

by Anonymousreply 184October 26, 2019 1:45 PM

Our insider was wrong about Kristen taking over DiMera Enterprises.

He was also wrong about bad seed Johnny DiMera returning to Salem.

by Anonymousreply 185October 26, 2019 3:06 PM

r184

it has always been horrendous as is the idea of Princess Gina

by Anonymousreply 186October 26, 2019 3:08 PM

Johnny could still show up in the jump

by Anonymousreply 187October 26, 2019 3:08 PM

I love the Eve spoiler because then everyone will have to kiss her ass when she is exonerated and released!

by Anonymousreply 188October 26, 2019 3:13 PM

[quote] I love the Eve spoiler

NuEve?

by Anonymousreply 189October 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Summer's Eve.

by Anonymousreply 190October 26, 2019 3:21 PM

Gabi has always been an evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 191October 28, 2019 5:55 AM

Skeletor seems to be sleepwalking thru her Gina role.

At the very least, I wish Will & Sonny would refer to Ben as the Necktie Killer to show their disgust at his previous actions.

"Is the Necktie Killer coming as well?" & "Here's the Necktie Killer to save the day" should be part of the show's scripts.

I wonder if Julie will hold a grudge against Ben (who killed 3 people) as much as she does Gabi (who only killed Nick).

So far I don't see any signs of that happening.

by Anonymousreply 192October 29, 2019 5:46 AM

Julie's anger over Nick is because he was a relative.

by Anonymousreply 193October 29, 2019 11:57 AM

I'll give you this. Chanadler Bong is looking pretty good. He looks older but in a very good way. How long before he jump ships?

by Anonymousreply 194October 29, 2019 12:36 PM

[quote]Skeletor seems to be sleepwalking thru her Gina role.

Well, she's freshly botoxed and fillered, so it's difficult to manifest any kind of emotion.

by Anonymousreply 195October 29, 2019 1:41 PM

Jump to what ship exactly ? His looks are still medicore for an actor and his talent, well a soap or a short is all he can dream of.

by Anonymousreply 196October 29, 2019 3:45 PM

So Will (& Sonny) take Ari trick or treating to the guy who took her dad away from her for several years as if there's nothing wrong/bizarre about that?

Who in their right mind takes their kid to a serial killer's place (for anything) unless they want to literally SCARE their kid to death?

"Look Ari It's the killer that took daddy Will from you for several years when you had zero hope he'd ever come back."

"We held his funeral & everything."

"He missed your birthdays, report cards, sleepovers, vacations & holidays."

"It's a literal miracle you have daddy Will back in your life now".

"Now we think it's safe to go to his house & take candy form him. Wanna stay for a sleepover & have Mommy pick you up? He can kidnap her again for funsies."

The Ben/Will situation should've been addressed before stuff like this went down.

It's crazy how this big deal (at the time) has been handled.

by Anonymousreply 197October 30, 2019 2:47 AM

R197 Ben has been "normalized" over the past year or so. People think of him more as Ciarra's bf/protector than the neck-tie killer. Apparently, WilSon got the memo off screen. But it's bad judgment on the writers' part to not explore the Ben/Will relationship at all, since it could truly be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 198October 30, 2019 4:06 AM

R198 It would've sure beat Grandma Julie's heart having a kill switch.

by Anonymousreply 199October 30, 2019 5:11 AM

r199

it's actually a thing. DIck Cheney was worried about it and it was also a storyline on homeland

by Anonymousreply 200October 30, 2019 9:14 AM

RSW is HOT. NO ONE but you cares to rehash his mentally-ill past. Move on. Ron's not going back there.

I'm glad Rafe and JJ are written as already knowing something is up and not as buffoons.

So, Ben WILL be one of the two characters in prison for a year, and it looks like Eve is the other. Justin gives her "good news" after the time jump, probably a new trial or new evidence.

Kristen tells Eric about the Sarah Horton Spawn right before the jump... so I guess we will see what happened One Year Later.

by Anonymousreply 201October 30, 2019 11:19 AM

What would Kristen's rationale be for telling Eric?

by Anonymousreply 202October 30, 2019 1:04 PM

R201 I think you meant to say no one cares about Gabi killing Nick which happened way before Ben went serial killer on all of Salem.

They keep going back there even though Nick isn't relevant anymore (not even to Doug or Hope).

They keep going back to Jack raping Stinkface even though that isn't relevant by a couple of decades.

What Ben did to Will, Sonny, Gabi & Ari is relevant because 3 of the 4 are ACTIVE cast members (5 counting Ben & 6 counting Ciara).

That's 20% of the cast & that alone should still be relevant to this community.

Others care not just me. The show needs all the credibility it can get with death no longer being a permanent fixture for the soap.

by Anonymousreply 203October 30, 2019 1:54 PM

Are people forgetting that most of the Dimeras , Victor and Xander are also serial killers amongst many other things ? At least the difference with Ben is he had a mental breakdown after years of terrible abuse, same with Jordan. Those I mentioned at the beginning had no mental issues and killed and tortured for fun and because of their petty 'mafioso' disagreements, yet still were love interests for many prominent 'good' characters.

by Anonymousreply 204October 30, 2019 2:41 PM

Why are they dressing Chad(Billy Flynn) like he should be getting ready for his Men at Play debut?

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2019 5:52 AM

Jesus Christ, nobody forgot R204. But the way the Ben storyline has been handled is ridiculous--even for this show. It's pretty lazy writing. THE END.

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2019 10:14 AM

R204 I've only watched DOOL in the past decade or so.

Victor's 80s & 90s history is unknown to me.

by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2019 5:32 PM

^^^

Victor was a criminal with a very shady past. His one weakness was Caroline Brady. She was the love of his life who got away. It was later revealed that unbeknownst to everyone (except Caroline) that he was the father of her son Bo.

He's now a mega business man but he's not above nefarious ways.

by Anonymousreply 208October 31, 2019 5:41 PM

DOOL !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 31, 2019 9:24 PM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 210October 31, 2019 9:26 PM

This Halloween episode is for all the Will haters! How could you, Ron?!

by Anonymousreply 211October 31, 2019 10:36 PM

Strudelā€™s hideous tattoos. Shirtless Strudz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 31, 2019 11:42 PM

FCFā€™s gay unicorn Halloween costume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 31, 2019 11:43 PM

Go to this thread to learn more about how to pre ok are beef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 31, 2019 11:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 1, 2019 4:08 AM

Okay...what would've made the Halloween episode so much better? Making Will the necktie killer. He could've killed everyone who "failed" him--Sonny, Gabby, Grandmas, his CUNT cousin Ciara and her fucking pirate shirt...and most importantly, revenge-killed BEN and left Salem on Ben's bike.

INSTEAD, we have 800-years-old Marlena being the Salem stalker from 2 decades ago. What the FUCK?

by Anonymousreply 216November 1, 2019 9:58 AM

It was a hilarious episode!

LOVED the Salem Stalker storyline and it was fun seeing it revived in a dream.

Marlena: "I'm ALWAYS Jill." That's right!!!

And then we're treated with Ben's delicious body at the end.

We also get the foreshadowing of Ben going to prison for killing Tammy Sue, which we all know he won't be the real killer.

by Anonymousreply 217November 1, 2019 11:20 AM

Oh, I forgot to say that the Salem Stalker often killed her victims in ironic ways, like choking Alice with her own donuts.

This time, Marlena killed John with his own baseball bat. Remember, John was already a fan of baseball-playing Paul even before he know Paul was his son.

by Anonymousreply 218November 1, 2019 11:22 AM

R216

Honey, nothing they could do would make Will (or Sonny) interesting or the episode better. They are where my eyelids go to sleep. II really wish Days would write them off with a HEA and then bring on 2 hot & engaging gay characters to replace them.

Joey could return with a hardened edge after prison & why a new love for cock. Paul could return or Leo. A kid from Justin/Adrienne, etc..

by Anonymousreply 219November 1, 2019 12:32 PM

With not Why

by Anonymousreply 220November 1, 2019 12:33 PM

R219 But, but...Will & Sonny are the good gays! And Will needs to go around reminding everyone he was choked by Ben! And there needs to be several posts about it a day!

by Anonymousreply 221November 1, 2019 4:43 PM

I just watched the Weds episode and noticed Marilyn McCoo was listed in the credits.

by Anonymousreply 222November 1, 2019 6:23 PM

I'm glad Tamara and Marlena actually shared a scene... who else was Tamara friends with?

by Anonymousreply 223November 1, 2019 10:32 PM

[quote][R219] But, but...Will & Sonny are the good gays! And Will needs to go around reminding everyone he was choked by Ben! And there needs to be several posts about it a day!

Riiiight. I forgot there was another defensive and weird DOOL fan here who shits on posts and dreams of replacing the gay characters with actors who were on soaps 30 years ago. AND there needs to be several posts about it a day as well!

Hey, letā€™s replace Freddie with ANTONIO SABTO Jr!! Hereā€™s a photo from 94! FOH

by Anonymousreply 224November 2, 2019 9:39 AM

did they mention Lani's brothers Theo and Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 225November 4, 2019 9:45 PM

Soap Opera Central Fraus are freaking out that Kayla is going home for some loving from another man whois't Steve!

Ciara is through with jailbird Ben.

Kristen left town at some point in the year break? But she returns.

Shocking death is revealed... yep, looks like Adrienne!

Chad has been in contact with Stefano... Steve?????

Gabi is with Eli, so she's had a year of her revenge plot succeed.

JJ is getting high again.

Princess Gina is STILL after John!

Evan is Rafe's manny, whom Sonny meets next week.

Fraus be freaking out!!!

by Anonymousreply 226November 4, 2019 10:44 PM

Why arenā€™t Justin & Adrianne married anymore? I remember her dating Lucas, but I donā€™t remember what caused the breakup with Justin.

by Anonymousreply 227November 5, 2019 6:26 PM

R227 I think Adrienne found out Justin was having an affair with some (unseen?) woman he worked with over in DUBAI. Elsa?

by Anonymousreply 228November 5, 2019 6:37 PM

In the new SOD they ask Lindsey Godfrey to give a paragraph about each of her co-stars.

We now have the closest understanding about why CM has the constant out of place smile/smirk in all his scenes.

She says CM practices all his scenes (no matter how emotional) as if the dialogue is in a comedy. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 229November 8, 2019 11:25 PM

LOOL!

They should add a laugh-track during his scenes.

by Anonymousreply 230November 8, 2019 11:36 PM

Today is Day of Days

by Anonymousreply 231November 9, 2019 7:02 PM

Days of Days preview video ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232November 10, 2019 5:12 PM

I love it! After all the shitty things that Eve has done in recent years -- to Jennifer, Jack, JJ, Paige, Brady, etc. -- she ends up in prison for something that "Hope" did to Jennifer! HA! Karma is a bitch, and so are blackouts.

I wonder if we will see (via flashback) that Eve can't remember exactly what happened that night, and she questions whether she tried to kill Jennifer? There is a spoiler for next week that Justin delivers good news to Eve. I assume it's that Jennifer has woken up......so Eve is not hook for murder anymore.

by Anonymousreply 233November 11, 2019 12:05 AM

Whoever said Ben isn't in prison was wrong ... with Clyde no less.

The guy playing Evan is hot. JJ looks hotter too. And Xander works those glasses.

Any news yet on why Will is MIA? I notice FCF is still wearing a wedding ring. And still quite plump.

by Anonymousreply 234November 11, 2019 12:52 AM

Evan works for Rafe as David's nanny?

by Anonymousreply 235November 11, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote] JJ looks hotter too.

"J.J.'s gotta gun ....."

by Anonymousreply 236November 11, 2019 1:24 AM

Nobody?

by Anonymousreply 237November 13, 2019 12:49 AM

Oops.

Nobody?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 13, 2019 12:49 AM

This jumping forward a year is insane.

by Anonymousreply 239November 14, 2019 5:24 PM

YEARS OF OUR LIVES!

by Anonymousreply 240November 14, 2019 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!