Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Next Month There is an R U OK Day

In Australia, at least.

But what if the people who need the most help are the least likely to get it? I can think of two narcissists and an agoraphobic with shocking social anxiety (who is also "treating" their insomnia with homemade medicinal marijuana) who would happily regale *anyone* with tales of how hard their lives are. Talk for HOURS about the people who cause all their problems...because it would never be their own actions leading to their unhappiness.

But suggest any of the three see a shrink, a counsellor or take any medication? Well if anyone suggested that, they'd be told to fuck off pretty quick.

R U OK day: who does it actually work for?

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 11:37 PM

[Quote] who does it actually work for?

Me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 2:15 PM

Well, he is pretty hot... I take your point

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!