Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Has Girlfriend Rape His 11 Year Old Son Because He Feared Boy Was Gay

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - An Alabama man and his girlfriend have been convicted of raping the man’s 11-year-old son because he thought the boy might be gay.

Sean Brandon Cole, 29, and Khadeijah Moore, 21, both of Huntsville, were each convicted Tuesday of rape, sodomy and the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12, AL.com reported. They each face life in prison, and sentencing is set for May 24.

Moore, who failed to show up for the trial, is considered a fugitive after the trial judge issued a warrant for her arrest Monday at the start of the proceedings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2019 5:16 PM

These things happen.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 4:11 AM

The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 4:12 AM

I hope now the father is getting the same treatment from his cellmate.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 4:26 AM

The parent is an idiot. We’ve read stories like this before.

Personally, I’m more disturbed about the impact and reach of this megachurch. The guy above committed a stupid, moronic act. But the people in this article preach horribly negative things about us. They influence hundreds and hundreds of people. And then there’s the hypocrisy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 4:35 AM

Black homophobia - still a dreadful problem.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 4:39 AM

Wrong thread, R4?

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 4:40 AM

Sounds like the south

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 4:42 AM

Cardi fucking b, who is intellectually disabled even said it, don't put these guys over your kid. " I think your kid is gay, let me turn him out'? What is this shit?

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 4:55 AM

Sodomy????

If you’re afraid your kid is gay, why force sodomy?

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 5:33 AM

So much cray-cray.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2019 8:14 AM

Since the Voo Doo didn't work, dad had to do somethings !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 2:39 PM

Basically potentially being gay of horrible but rape is just fine.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote] Black homophobia - still a dreadful problem.

It's more about lower class people homophobia. It exists equally in whites and blacks of that social status

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2019 3:52 PM

R13 - actually no. Black boys are usually TERRIFIED to come out and mask it by getting sex “on the DL” meaning down low or hidden. I know because these are the types I’m attracted to. All of the ones (a very few) who would even admit to being gay, told me their father would kill them if he knew. Of course most never admit to being gay.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2019 4:01 PM

R3 Tough luck. Most straight men don't see what is described in the article as rape. Maybe the woman will suffer in the women's prison since she was the one who actually touched the kid but the farher I bet will get lots of sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2019 4:12 PM

Can someone translate R8?

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2019 4:13 PM

Why didn't I think of dat??

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2019 4:14 PM

R9 Sodomy can also be oral sex.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2019 4:15 PM

Disgusting The woman looks “special” The dad looks evil Poor boy I hope he’s getting help and therapy

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2019 4:23 PM

Well if he wasn’t gay before this traumatic event from an ugly black woman, he definitely will be now.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2019 4:29 PM

After spending a life as a gay man, I believe that Breeders practice 'tough love', believing they can beat the freak out of you- for your own good. Same for bullying; they believe it will straighten you out.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2019 4:39 PM

In my misspent and wild youth,I spent time in several jails and a couple of prisons. The sexual aggression from black men was unrelenting . Granted,I was a pretty and rabidly femme thing,but nonetheless it was never ending. No matter where I was,black guys demanded,begged and pleaded to get some .Wich is why this so called black homophobia has always confused me because it wasnt only in jail but on the street as well that black guys hit on me. I guess things have changed in the past 30+ years in the black community,homophobia was certainly not my experience !

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2019 4:40 PM

R22 - that sounds HOT.....any specifics you can tell me?

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2019 4:51 PM

"Son, I think you might be gay...so bend over and take the radiator hose!"

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2019 5:44 PM

R20

I would imagine seeing livestock spread its hind quarters will have a similar effect on the boy from this day forward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2019 5:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!