Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would you be afraid to put this on your car bumper?

I would. Never know what crazy with a gun might do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2019 1:14 AM

I won't put any political bumper sticker on my car. I don't want the deplorable nut jobs taking it out on my car.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2019 1:09 AM

DON'T do this. It's too inflammatory and could cause some problems. Leave it alone.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 1:10 AM

No, and am shocked at seeing pro-Trump stickers when I see them. They surely have no idea how discriminated against they must be.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 1:11 AM

I have Impeach Trump on one of my bumpers. No, I am not afraid.

Those fucking 'tards should be afraid of what I'm going to do, OP, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 1:14 AM

Why ask for trouble?

I would not put this on my car.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 1:16 AM

r4 I wish I had your bravery. I'd drive a rainbow car but I just don't feel that free.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 1:23 AM

OP that is the left wing equivalent of wearing a red MAGA hat.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 1:24 AM

No, but more because it uses the word "Fuck" than because of the sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 1:25 AM

Not so much afraid, but that sort of display is just stupid, it invites vandalism to your property and I have always considered bumper stickers of any type to be low class. I have never had any type of writing on my vehicles that isn't required by the state or original to the vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 1:29 AM

I’m just as shocked when I see a large PENCE TRUMP bumper sticker on a pristine giant SUV.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2019 2:00 AM

Of course bumper stickers of any kind are low class and invite vandals, especially given the low-IQ of Orange 'Tard supporters.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Lawn signs, bumper stickers, going to fundraising events (I never go, I just send contributions), whatever it takes, I'm all in this time.

Seriously, I am willing to spend more money on more democratic candidates and the DNC than I have ever spent in my life. I'm willing to do more for them, be more involved and there is no fucking way in hell I'll be intimidated. They need to be intimidated by us because we are sick to death of their shit.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 2:31 AM

Do people really vote for a candidate because they see bumper stickers or a lawn signs? I know I don't and god I hope there aren't many people who vote for a candidate just because they see a sign.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2019 7:51 PM

Hell no! I live in Florida. They'd hang me up in the closest tree.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2019 7:58 PM

No, basically agree with R9. I think it's low class and there's already enough scratches on my car I don't want it to become a target.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2019 8:39 PM

I've had my IMPEACH TRUMP! bumper sticker on since Fall '18 and no one has touched it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2019 8:41 PM

I almost ordered a T-Shirt but they are insane with the shipping costs.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2019 8:42 PM

You’d have to be as dumb as a Trump voter.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2019 8:44 PM

Getting pretty tired of the politics of demonizing the other side. Maybe instead of shitting on people who disagree with you, perhaps you could try to sell them on the power of your party’s ideas?

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2019 8:52 PM

Florida is a purple state.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2019 8:53 PM

[quote]Hell no! I live in Florida. They'd hang me up in the closest tree.

That wouldn't be a problem for me. If I lived in Florida, I'd welcome death.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2019 8:54 PM

Posted accidentally, meant to write:

What’s wrong with a “Medicare for All” bumper sticker?

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2019 8:54 PM

I would put it on deplorables’ cars.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2019 8:56 PM

Only if I were driving a Volvo, Subaru, or Range Rover

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2019 9:16 PM

Interesting how someone could feel safe putting a “Fuck Obama” sticker on their car but not a “Fuck Trump” - because there is an underlying assumption of the violent nature of Trumps supporters. It really is like the brown shirts. These fascist leaders play up the violence of their supporters. Scary that we now have a US President who is using the fascist playbook.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2019 9:33 PM

Please consider bumper stickers. Think how many people see them in traffic, free advertising. I have IMPEACH TRUMP!; Proud Democrat; the gay blue/yellow = sign; and Stronger Together (without any Hillary reference).

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2019 9:40 PM

Slightly off topic, but why do lesbians seem to have a million stickers on their cars (usually Subarus)? A lesbian couple near us have matching Subarus and the hatchback door is covered in them.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2019 9:46 PM

Darlin', I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

So no sticker like that on my jalopy.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2019 10:00 PM

I saw a pickup truck with Trump/pence, NRA and InfoWars stickers. That told me everything I needed to know about that guy.

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2019 10:06 PM

I saw a pickup truck with Trump/pence, NRA and InfoWars stickers. That told me everything I needed to know about that guy.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2019 10:06 PM

R24 I’ve seen ‘Fuck Trump’ bumper stickers on people’s cars. I try to give them a wide berth because of the obvious personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 7:25 AM

Florida is a purple nurpple.

Fify.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 8:12 AM

I have a sticker on my car. It says: In a world where you can be anything, be kind.

That's the message I want to put out. I'd rather radiate love and positivity than hate.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2019 9:19 AM

Bumper stickers are tacky.

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2019 9:35 AM

R32 Thank you for doing that. Seeing bumper stickers like yours while I’m stuck in traffic gives a little lift to my day.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2019 12:18 PM

I am not that vulgar, darling.

But yeah, I'd be afraid of incurring violent right-wing wrath also.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2019 12:23 PM

I know a couple, straight, who were traveling with their kid and some jerk cut them off deliberately and they couldn’t figure out what they did too incite the other driver, then realized it was their Beto sticker. There are crazies out there.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2019 1:52 PM

Most of you talk shit online but are actual pussies in real life.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2019 2:04 PM

What R13 said for us too. Bubba would pull out his AR15 and kill us on I75

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2019 2:09 PM

The only bumper stickers I have seen so far have been for trump/pence. Not a lot mind you, but no Democrat ones. I live in a blue state. The ONLY political bumper sticker I have seen that is not pro-trump in some way, or anti- Hillary, or pro-NRA is one that said, "Any Sane Adult 2020"

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2019 2:44 PM

How about:

TRUCK FUMP!

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2019 3:59 PM

[quote]Bumper stickers are tacky.

Well, they kind of HAVE to be, or they wouldn't stick your bumper, would they?

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2019 5:51 PM

On the flip side of an anti-Trump sticker, I had to laugh when my Trump-supporting sister-in-law said that she was afraid to put her NRA sticker on her SUV for fear of having her car vandalized.

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2019 5:54 PM

R23 Are you saying that those are the 'safe' brands to sticker?

I dont like any political stance being publicized on my car or property. The area I'm predominantly in has way too many spiteful boomers with large trucks and have seen more aggressive driving in market lots than the Jersey Turnpike and that's just regular road-rage based activity, no political underpinnings needed.

There's one person who owns farm not too far from where I am and he has a huge TRUMP sign on the barn wall nearest the road. Its been vandalized atleast 5 times and he keeps going out and repainting the Trump back. This is a big barn and has to require a ladder to do in its giant size which means a lot of work. It's sad and funny because its people like that who're getting the worst outcome, small independent farmer, but is so entrenched in their view, no question who's getting that guys vote.

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2019 6:19 PM

Based on how they advertise their Trump support, I realized a lot of Trumpanzees support him PURELY to be contrarian. They want to be anti-establishment and say provocative things to emphasize their .... individuality, independence, difference? Rebel without....any logic. Anti-intellectual belief system that relies on violence and instinct - just like the Nazis relied upon.

I do think they are truly stupid, ignorant people. But someone is manipulating them brilliantly - and that is what needs to be attacked. Dems need a strategy - which I don’t think is “they go low, we go high”. Didn’t work to fight the Nazis, won’t work now.

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2019 8:43 PM

R44, by brother in law is such. Aside from his Trumpism, he is a vile person. He complains about paying taxes and our country try not being about to afford Obamacare, but hasn’t filed an honest tax return in his life. He’s selfish and hypocritical and doesn’t care that he is. He’s lazy and always looking for quick money, with his Ralph Cramden or Fred Flintstone schemes that never work out. He leaches off my sister. He’s got toxic masculinity and bullies his son. He has that terrible Irish trait where he’s jealous of his son’s success. He’s a racist, drinks too much, yells and throws things. He doesn’t hit my sister, but only because she’d kick his ass. And he’s an always Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2019 9:41 PM

I saw a bumper sticker that read - Hearing Crazy Voices? Stop listening to Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2019 10:44 PM

I’ve actually seen quite a lot of Beto stickers and I’m in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2019 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!