Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Trumps Return To DC From Their Bedminster Vacation

And the reclusive Barron is seen fot the first tine in months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2019 4:59 PM

Hopefully he doesn’t get a sinus infection and get all strung out on Zyrtec & prescription steroids and violently take all his Aspergers aggression out on a parent.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 11:11 PM

The kid looks like as big a mope as ever. And Mel has developed quite a gut. Stress eating?

Still rocking those sky-high Louboutin stilettos though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 11:12 PM

Cunts, all of em.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 11:14 PM

And 5 pieces of Louis Vuitton luggage were unloaded from AF1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 11:17 PM

God what a hideous family.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 11:17 PM

I staying in the Bedminster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2019 11:18 PM

R4 me pissed, big cock protection men put on grounds.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2019 11:18 PM

That poor kid. He’s fucked. Or maybe not. I would love to know what’s going on inside his head.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2019 11:25 PM

I can’t believe how many offspring this hideous man produced. Our world is fucked

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2019 11:26 PM

I feel for the kid. He's going through all this at the worst possible age.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2019 11:32 PM

R10 I’m sure he’ll be real concerned about you when he adopts the family Nazi mottos.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2019 11:36 PM

Barron is rich and will never want for anything. Save your tears for the kids who are really suffering.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2019 11:36 PM

Baron looks like a short bus kid with those bright white sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2019 11:37 PM

Since the election has there been one candid shot of Trump spending time with his son besides walking to and from the helicopter. I think he might have been at the first Easter egg roll and the eclipse, but in the 200 sometimes he has gone golfing or even just to his club have you seen Trump spending any time with his son? Hell - besides Ivana have there been any pics of him with his other kids that have not been some sort of rally or campaign event?

The GOP has always rambled on about family values - but really does not care that their leader has none - as long as they retain power.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2019 11:38 PM

I really had hope that the kid would grow into a handsome young man, but those Trump genes are overpowering.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2019 11:40 PM

“And 5 pieces of Louis Vuitton luggage were unloaded from AF1.”

I love that luggage more than that family.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2019 11:44 PM

Baron is going to look like the ugly sister.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2019 11:46 PM

Looks like she remembered to wear a bra! Good job, Melania!

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2019 11:47 PM

Trump only spends time with Ivanka because she gives up the kitty.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2019 11:47 PM

Mel was reportedly at Bedminster “on and off” this past week. Where TF else would she be? (Having another “kidney procedure” maybe?)

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2019 11:48 PM

Barron is such an oddball looking kid with his vacant facial expression and his arms hanging at his side. Like a lights are on but nobody’s home situation.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2019 11:51 PM

He was a cute kid favoring Melania, but now he looks like a big dummy like Jr. & Eric. Well, I guess at least he's not fat like Tiffany

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2019 11:51 PM

What the hell is that fat orange fuck vacationing from?? He's spent more time golfing than any president. And when he isn't doing that, he's watching TV or holding one of his Nazi rallies.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2019 11:56 PM

^ Give him time. He’s going to be huge.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2019 11:56 PM

The Trump curse has now gotten Barron, he looks even more like his father now

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2019 11:59 PM

Yeah, in earlier photos this year it looked like he might have a fighting chance to be a semi-attractive human being. Now it’s clear the Trump genes have won out. He’s looking doughy and petulant, and he’s developing his father’s anus mouth.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2019 1:13 AM

Barron's getting that Ivanka diplodocus small head in relation to long body look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2019 1:23 AM

trump took a vacation from watching FOX News, tweeting, and golfing by watching FOX News, tweeting, and golfing somewhere other than the White House.

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2019 1:34 AM

Melanie escaped into the city to do some shopping, see some friends, have lunches, etc. What she usually spends her time doing.

She's not sitting in that dumb golf club in New Jersey waiting for the fat fuck to waddle in from the 18th hole.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2019 1:55 AM

LV luggage is for the nouveau riche.

Seriously.

And we really should leave Barron alone. If he turns out to be a cunt adult, have at it. He’s just a kid and I haven’t seen any indication (or heard any gossip from my society sources) that he’s like his cunt father.

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2019 2:00 AM

Melania is getting that “mom jeans” pouch.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2019 2:06 AM

She doesn’t have any friends r29. She’s too much of a lazy slut to put effort into a social life. Plus, who would ever be seen with her.

I want Barron to succumb to his Eurotrash roots and start wearing track suits and thick cheap gold chains wherever he goes just to make Fatty Sr. blow a gasket.

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2019 2:13 AM

R31, perhaps Melly is having another meal ticket/anchor baby.

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2019 2:13 AM

In New York she used to lunch with a few friends, shop, get facials and hair and nails and massages and I don't recall if she went to a gym or if a trainer went to the house, and she'd shop some more and appear publicly with Dumbo once in a while. And whatever sort of mother she is on top of that. In DC she supposedly spends time at her parents house quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2019 2:17 AM

Anyone associated with him is a social pariah. I doubt any of her old friends, if she even had them, want to be seen out and about with her now.

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2019 2:19 AM

Could be, R35, but what I really want to see is Ivanka, Jared, Fredo and the other brother Fredo get ostracized from New York social life. They were never at the top but they've been desperately climbing for years. Ivanka and Jared were higher than the others. This will have knocked them down quite a few rungs. I doubt people will even want to take their money for charities if they have to deal with being photographed alongside them in public.

Social pariah has a nice sound to it.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2019 2:37 AM

Most of the Trumps never cared for polite society but it will be more than amusing to see impolite society (Met Gala) have nothing to do with them.

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2019 2:58 AM

[quote]I want Barron to succumb to his Eurotrash roots and start wearing track suits and thick cheap gold chains wherever he goes just to make Fatty Sr. blow a gasket.

Perfect, because I totally thought of this guy when I saw Barron:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2019 2:59 AM

Looks okay here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2019 3:07 AM

[quote]LV luggage is for the nouveau riche.

Indeed. As are Louboutins. Nouveau riche and thots and hookers.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2019 3:24 AM

"He was a cute kid favoring Melania, but now he looks like a big dummy"

My nephew was like that. A very talkative, active and inquisitive child who turned fat and sullen in adolescence. Failed at sports, kind of a loner. After high school he drifted around getting odd jobs (dish washer; security officer). Committed suicide at 25.

I now think he was on the Autism spectrum. He was very rigid about what was 'right' and 'wrong'. And he had an obsession with the Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2019 3:26 AM

[quote]we really should leave Barron alone.

He doesn’t read here, R30, so relax. And as someone suggested earlier, save your sympathy for the poverty-stricken children who deserve it. Barron Trump will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2019 3:28 AM

"Melania is getting that “mom jeans” pouch."

A baby would be just the thing right now. Good press.

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2019 3:28 AM

It's weird how rarely Trump is photographed alone with his son. Also, doesn't he have three living siblings? Why are they never around? All the other presidents I can recall have spent some time with siblings and their families, but Trump's seem to have quarantined him. Or vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2019 3:30 AM

Wow. They can't even fake being a loving family for three minutes!

I hate Melania as much as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2019 3:31 AM

Melania is repulsed by Trump and his fat ass and huge gut. Her skin probably crawls every time he grabs her hand in public and she has to let him. I’m sure she escapes every chance she gets.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2019 3:35 AM

She's an old hooker, Trump's gunt is as familiar as the taste of rubbers. Are we still paying market value for an entire floor of Trump Tower to protect these trash cans?

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2019 3:42 AM

R47 He wasn’t this fat and disgusting when she married him. I’m sure she is horrified and repulsed at the sight of him every day.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2019 4:14 AM

I can see from that picture that Barron has finally entered puberty. You can tell by the way his hair is getting coarse and stiff looking and has turned darker. Plus his face has aged in a more mature way that makes him look older. One thing though that surprises me: I thought by now he would be around 6 foot 4 or 6 foot 6, at the rate he was shooting up there for the last few years. He seems to have stabilized in the growth spurt. It's not that he has turned ugly...it's that he no longer looks like a kid so much. As for what type of person he really is...we really do not know. He is kept tightly under wraps and shielded from the press so we probably won't know what type of person he is until he becomes a young adult and can break away from his parents (if he chooses to). One encouraging sign I have seen in photos of him is that he does smile and shows genuine human emotion sometimes. His father never smiles except for that painful fake grimace smile - phony as hell. Barron has shown fleeting moments of empathy, as when he was playing peek a boo with his niece, a baby. So, who knows..maybe he won't turn out a monster like all the others. It's too soon to tell. I think he will go in one direction or the other - be the opposite of how his father is or be just like him. Time will tell. I hope he doesn't turn to the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2019 5:44 AM

That is the biggest, tallest, oldest looking 12 year old I've ever seen. I'd put him at 16.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2019 5:50 AM

I’m surprised how often Mel wears longish dowdy skirts. I think she is 46? Something knee length would look much better/younger. and she was in fashion?.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2019 6:04 AM

I picture Melania in something long & flowing, preferably a river.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2019 6:08 AM

[Quote] Most of the Trumps never cared for polite society but it will be more than amusing to see impolite society (Met Gala) have nothing to do with them.

It still amuses me that none of the younger royals posed for any photos or invited the Trump kids to dinner or their homes during his state visit. Obviously none of the younger British royals wanted to be seen with Trump offspring. There is only the picture of all the Trump kids at Buckingham Palace all by themselves before the state dinner. I hope they got the message, but who knows if these entitled morons even care.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2019 8:00 AM

Is this why the news has been relatively normal for a few days?

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2019 8:02 AM

[quote]And Mel has developed quite a gut. Stress eating?

L'ménopause!

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2019 8:04 AM

[quote]Also, doesn't he have three living siblings? Why are they never around?

Epic frau Maryanne Trump Barry resigned from her judgeship in disgrace recently because of tax evasion accusations.

Robert Trump helped pull a tax scam on the family inheritance (along with Maryanne and Donald) and also had some major scandal where he fucked his secretary and kicked his wife out of the house, causing her to attempt suicide.

Elizabeth Trump Grau is the only sibling who apparently wasn't involved in the tax fraud situation with the Trump inheritance, oddly enough. Not a lot of photos of her online but she looks like a day drinker.

And Fred Jr. is dead dead deadity dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2019 8:14 AM

Marian Trump Barry is 81 years old and has been on inactive status since 2017. Inventing scandals just makes the media look venal. Media outlets acting like partisan hacks are no help and they give substance to the claims of fake news.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2019 8:20 AM

What about the taxes? Or the inheritance Trump stole from his handicapped niece and his brother's widow? What about the fact that Melania's an old hooker?

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2019 8:25 AM

What about the 13yo he allegedly raped with Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote]Barron has shown fleeting moments of empathy, as when he was playing peek a boo with his niece, a baby.

Right, and when he kept trying to get the baby to high-five him. That was totally appropriate and “empathetic” too.

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2019 6:56 PM

R60 I just googled that video—yeah, pretty sure he has some issues.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2019 9:55 PM

Fat asses on parade.

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2019 10:05 PM

I know someone who works at the Bedminster club.

They said Barron didn’t seem abnormal.

Secret service made a huge deal about something and it turned out to be because of Ivanka’s dog.

Most workers in kitchen are black and there are a ton of Latinos working there.

Celebrities: Lawrence Taylor, Eric Dickerson, Mark Sanchez, Brian Cashman (sports).

by Anonymousreply 63August 20, 2019 4:44 PM

Donald has those big, strong broad shoulders and that huge powerful chest. His biceps are quite strong also.

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2019 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!