Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Madonna really dating this child?

Okay, he's in his 20s, but, seriously, wouldn't you think he was one of Rocco's friends? He's a talented dancer, but he's not even that attractive or has that amazing a body that you could justify it as a silly fling.

And, what if things go south? This dancer that's going to be on your tour is suddenly your ex, but still having to perform with you every night? Seems like a bad move.

But if she's enjoying it, I guess that's all that matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2019 4:36 AM

Could be the beginning of the #MadgeToo movement.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 7:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote]#Streams #MadameX by @Madonna ❌❌❌💣➕🌿🔥❤❌❌❌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 8:03 PM

She looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 8:11 PM

She's paying him to perform, either way.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Madonna can afford to date any “child” she wants. Everyone has a price. There’s not a person on this earth that would date her for free. She’s a dried up old hag.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2019 8:27 PM

That eye patch is unfortunate

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2019 8:37 PM

Wich leads me to wonder...How does a raging narcissist like Madge deal with the fact she has to pay for sex ? I always think about that when I see a young girl (or boy) with some ancient person.They cant possibly be delusional enough to really think that young person WANTS to fuck them. Is it soul destroying to admit that your money is more desirable than you ? In the interest of fairness,at 58 Im long past the age of being physically desired so I know if I did get some young hottie Id have to pay. I was good looking enough for most of my sexual career to where that was never an issue,but when it was,I just opted out of the sex thing entirely. Id sleep with men my age or even older ,but the ones who hit me up on sites are ancient as fucking mummies or truly hideous. I still am a nice looking man,if not faded a bit,so all I want is someone like myself.Not some 500 lber or psoriasis victim (yes,that happened once) .

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2019 8:42 PM

I don’t mind if she wants to pay young men to fuck her, but why put it out there on social media and act like you’re “dating.” Everyone knows the truth. She’s embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2019 8:43 PM

Just seeing her with Justin Timberlake in the "4 Minutes" video was creepy enough. You just know Madge jumped on that Timbersnake the second she should. Poor Justin probably cried and cried in the shower as he washed himself over and over.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2019 8:45 PM

You sure he's not one of her gay backup dancers posing in a video for her socials, OP?

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2019 8:46 PM

R8 - you sound nice and reasonable. Gives me hope as a recently single 49 year old soon to enter the dating pool.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2019 8:47 PM

That eyepatch is pathetic. She never stops selling.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2019 8:48 PM

It’s not fair that women can get away with playing with super young men, but when us gay guys do it, we’re called a pedophile. I’m 51 and only into 18-20 year olds. My friends constantly give me grief for dating “children.” And sure, I’m “generous” and I know they wouldn’t be there without said generosity, but I want to enjoy the 10-20 good years I have left and I’m not interested in leaving my estate to my nieces and nephews.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2019 8:50 PM

I'm sure Madame X didn't have to pay for Maluma's chorizo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2019 8:51 PM

So gross. And the guy is ugly (then again, so is she).

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2019 8:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2019 8:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2019 8:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2019 8:53 PM

R16 - you think that guy is ugly? Your standards are WAY too high. He’s a cute 20 something boy.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2019 8:54 PM

That poor child. I just want to cry when I think of the depravity he's being subjected to. Won't someone step in and save him???

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2019 8:54 PM

Maluma is literally the most handsome, sexy man on Earth of all time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2019 8:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2019 8:59 PM

post-menopausal desperation

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2019 9:11 PM

I saw on her Instagram that she is still wearing her grillz.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2019 9:18 PM

Madonna is a huge woman-child. This man can get her better than someone her actual age.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2019 9:21 PM

Madonna never really recovered from the divorce from Guy Ritchie. I don't know if he kept a lid on her crazy or if she just couldn't stand being rejected and then seeing her husband marry a hot young model and have a bunch more kids, but the true acting out seemed to start after that.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2019 9:24 PM

How much longer can she keep this pathetic attention-whoring act up? It’s got to stop soon I pray! I have a feeling Gaga will know to go away when she hits 50. I guess Madonna didn’t get the memo.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2019 9:26 PM

On the one hand. if they’re consenting adults (I know SHE is), it’s not my beeswax.

On the other hand, it’s pathetic. Maybe she doesn’t care what’s going through his mind ($$$) while he’s banging her.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2019 9:51 PM

The men don't pause for her desperation.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2019 11:52 PM

The boys not only get gifts and cash, but she can arrange to have them meet people in the industry if they wish to pursue entertainment. I’d do it if I was hot and young!

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2019 11:55 PM

70-year-old men date 20-year-olds all the time. Why can't a 70-year-old woman date a 20-year-old?

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2019 12:18 AM

R32 And how many of her boytoys have went on to have success after fucking her?

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2019 12:18 AM

r33 what does that have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2019 12:33 AM

Her relationships are worse than her movies!

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2019 12:35 AM

R33 - ALL of them had varying degrees of success.....certainly more than they would have had if they had not fucked her.

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2019 12:47 AM

R32 But those men get criticized. Madonna never is.

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2019 12:47 AM

If you’re gonna pay someone to fuck you, at least get someone that’s actually good looking.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2019 12:47 AM

R37 - Madonna is never criticized????!!!!! 😂 We hate her more than ever! And she’s actually done great things for gays! But we are through with her.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2019 12:49 AM

R39 She's never criticized in the media for going chickenhawk on young men.

Male chickenhawks get bashed all the time - take Leo, for example. But not Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2019 12:54 AM

R40 - May be true, but she IS criticized by the most important voice in the world.

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2019 12:57 AM

Madame Trash.

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2019 1:07 AM

I’ve always loved her for what she’s done for the gay community. However, 10 years of bad music and her new eye patch did me in.

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2019 1:09 AM

Well if I was in her inner circle, I wouldn’t have the guts to tell her that everyone hates her and thinks she’s ridiculous. I’d keep lying to her and riding the money train.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2019 1:39 AM

[quote] How does a raging narcissist like Madge deal with the fact she has to pay for sex ?

I'm sure the same way other rich, older, narcissistic people do who are obsessed with having sex with hot young beautiful bodies, like Calvin Klein or Karl Lagerfeld. You make lots of rationalizations to yourself, and you give the money in roundabout ways so it never seems like you are paying them directly for sex, even though that's what you're doing.

They convince themselves that they have things intrinsic to their person (their wisdom, their experience, their wonderful personalities) so they can pretend the young bodies aren't just fucking them for their money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2019 2:17 AM

What great things has she supposedly done for the gays? I'm all ears.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2019 2:17 AM

R46 - she has raised MILLIONS for AIDS funding.

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2019 2:27 AM

She was the first to feature gay men in a feature film. Truth or Dare had the first gay kiss. She accepted the gay community at a time when it wasn’t cool and she gave no fucks

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2019 2:30 AM

Is Madonna worried about this tour? I've never seen her post so many videos and pics of rehearsals of an upcoming tour. She didn't seem to do the same for her previous tours. Usually there was some mystery about what songs she would perform, the themes, costumes, etc. But it seems she's spoiling a lot of things in an attempt to promote the tour.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2019 2:41 AM

[quote] R46 - she has raised MILLIONS for AIDS funding.

"MILLIONS"??

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2019 2:57 AM

I will pay for a young stallion a couple times a year. Sometimes they do a great job pretending to be into me. Sometimes they are just friendly and trying to do their damned jobs as whores. Either situation can be nice moment as long as one is not deluded.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2019 3:42 AM

[quote]I’ve always loved her for what she’s done for the gay community.

I am always so baffled to read statements like this. What EXACTLY has Madonna done for "the gay community" aside from attending a couple of fundraiser dances at the Javits Center they used to do in the mid 80s in tandem with AIDS Walk NY?? She wore their t-shirt and was seen and photographed. No one is claiming she's ever pried her wallet open, or endowed a chair at a medical school, or volunteered at God's Love We Deliver like Joan Rivers did, or really ANYTHING!

I'd love this explained!

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2019 3:47 AM

Just what I want to see, my nonna starring in a Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2019 3:50 AM

Madonna gave money to a mutual friend when he was very sick with AIDS. I don't know if she's ever been a grand philanthropist on LBGT stuff but she was alright.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2019 3:58 AM

87 and 89 in this article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2019 4:03 AM

Cyndi Lauper has genuinely done lots for the gay community. She has worked dozens of fundraisers, made phone calls, lobbied, etc. She has worked her ass off for her gay fans.

Madonna? Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2019 4:05 AM

I agree about Lauper. She is amazing. I love her. She should’ve been more successful than Madonna. She’s certainly more talented

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2019 4:07 AM

Can you imagine how dry Madonna’s pussy is??

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2019 4:07 AM

R58 She probably uses more lube than gay men at this point.

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2019 4:09 AM

Why does she wear her hair in braided pigtails? Does she have her boyfriends pull them while they fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2019 4:10 AM

[quote] Why does she wear her hair in braided pigtails?

To live out her Cindy Brady fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2019 4:14 AM

R58 - she’s rich enough to have had her pussy tightened and re-lubricated.....hell she probably even had it surgically enhanced to include vibrations to get a dick off that’s inserted inside it.

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2019 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!