Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When untreated mental illness & #QAnon meet. The senseless, tragic of death of Isaac Kappy.

Yesterday, I learned that someone I once knew, committed suicide. His name was Isaac Kappy.

When Isaac and his girlfriend moved to Los Angeles from New Mexico, they looked like a typical Silverlake, hipster couple. He seemed to be completely normal. He was highly intelligent, well spoken, confident, funny, & under all of it, a sweet guy.

What I, and others in his circle of friends did not know at that particular time, is that Isaac was a person who suffered from Bipolar II - Schizoaffective Disorders.

Like many who suffer from these disorders, Isaac was resistant to taking the medications that were required in order to function. I have been told by several people who either take the medications themselves, or who work in mental health and/or addiction treatment centers, that it’s REALLY common for people to resist treatment. From what I understand, the medications make them feel like zombies Apparently, once medicated, they’re unable to feel a spectrum of emotions, such as joy. While they’re experiencing the illness without pharmacological intervention, there is an organic, chemical component that occurs within their brains, which temporarily allow them to feel euphoric, invincible and “high”, before they inevitably crash into extreme lows of depression & even despair. It’s a cycle which they go through, and everyone who is afflicted with Bipolar II -Schizaffective Disorders, experiences various lengths of this cycle, with different levels of the highs/lows, or mood disorders.

Several years back, Isaac started to slowly withdraw from others. Instead of writing & playing music (which he loved), he spent more and more time in front of his computer. He had supported Barack Obama, and now that a new election cycle was imminent, he eagerly supported Bernie Sanders, as many millennials & younger gen-exers in Los Angeles did. No big deal. All was well.

However, all was not well. Isaac in particular, was not well, & he was EXCELLENT at hiding it.

Part II - Continued below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 22, 2019 12:25 AM

Part 2:

Bernie lost the Democratic primary, Hillary won. While people, such as myself, were happy with those results, supporting Hillary full heartedly, others were deeply disappointed. Bernie was their guy. Some decided to move on, and back Clinton, while others, as we all now know, made a decision to not exercise their right to vote. To them, Hillary Clinton represented an establishment that they were all sick of. They were obstinate in their dissatisfaction and dislike for Hillary Clinton. Oftentimes, people such as myself, who were then unaware of a growing, underground, online movement, felt frustrated with people like Isaac. Asking them, “Why not Hillary”?, was never answered clearly. There were never real, or tangible specifics. The reasons were always murky when discussing the candidates in polite company. No, of course they didn’t dislike women. Of course a woman can effectively run the country, but just not Hillary. Why? A million times over, WHY? Unlike the deplorables, BernieBros living in a city as progressive as Hollywood, had no answers - especially if they wanted to get laid by their girlfriends or some cute chick, at some hipster party. There were people who had common sense, a voice of reason was never too far off. No one wanted to admit that on the previous night, they had spent 6 hours online, going through various, unending rabbit holes, leading to these crazy, & dark rumors about presidential candidates, politicians, wealthy businessmen, and high profile people in the entertainment industry. And the very last thing anyone ever wanted to admit, was that they were starting to become convinced by what they read. That they were going through their very own, private and personal journey of an awakening of sorts, with others online, who were anonymously guiding them to the truth. In Hollywood, admitting that shit in certain circles, was the kiss of death, especially if you were also trying to hide another big secret: that you suffer from a debilitating, at times crippling, mental illness.

And then, as if things couldn’t possibly get worse, Donald Trump became America’s 45th President. For Isaac, things were about to get worse, much, much worse, & tragically so.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 7:25 PM

Part 3:

Just this May, in some unknown little town in Arizona, Isaac made the decision to take his own life. He jumped off a bridge, straight down into traffic. Two kids tried to stop him. They couldn’t.

There wasn’t just one thing, or a specific incident, that lead him to that bridge. Isaac had a very unhappy childhood (so he said), & on top of that, he was diagnosed with a treatable, yet incurable mental illness. He was determined to move past it, and was under the erroneous impression that as long as he didn’t drink, or do drugs, he’d be able to control it. But he couldn’t control it. And while some had noticed subtle changes in his personality, most did not. Isaac was eccentric. He had a colorful personality. Sometimes, he said some weird shit, but his friends did not accurately understand that behind the scenes, Isaac was alone, and in deep trouble. He had recently experienced a very painful breakup and spending hours upon hours online, trying to not think about her, or about how he had fucked up another good relationship, once again.

So there he was. Sitting in online groups on 4chan, 8chan, Reddit. He became consumed with PizzaGate, and 100% believed that the “Hollywood Elite” were kidnapping, sequestering, raping, and murdering small children. And all the while, he was once again, experiencing hallucinations. Voices that were not online, were in his head, and those voices lead Isaac to the belief that his closest friends, were part of this secret, Hollywood Elite cabal. But no one knew that this was happening. No one knew that Isaac was not only a full fledged conspiracy theorist, but that he was becoming increasingly ill, and that he was in dire and desperate need of help.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Part 4:

On a sunny and hot summer afternoon, a group of friends decided to get together and hang out, as they often did. Someone called Isaac, & told him to come on over. Isaac had spent the entire, previous evening online, and though he hadn’t slept, he decided to accept the invitation. He was experiencing a state of full blown mania, and he hadn’t slept in days. And something was really bothering him. Something that he just couldn’t shake.

Several weeks back, Isaac was hanging out with two of his closest friends, and he confided in them, that after many months of exhaustive research, he had determined that certain people in Hollywood, were part of a secret, worldwide pedophilic society. He expressed his fears. His friends couldn’t stop laughing. Really??? Was he fucking serious??? Isaac responded that he was, indeed, very serious And then, unbeknownst to them, came the crucial misstep. They told Isaac that he was right! They confessed, telling Isaac that inside their home, they had a secret room where they held children captive. His friend told him that there was a child being held captive inside that room, at that very moment, and that if Isaac wanted to become a famous and successful actor in Hollywood, all he had to do was follow him into that room, behind a fake wall, through a secret entrance, and rape that child. His friend and his wife are both actors, so keeping a straight face, & fucking with Isaac was easy.

Isaac refused to follow his friend into what was a nonexistent, secret room, occupied by a nonexistent, kidnapped child. And while it was becoming increasingly evident that something was off with Isaac, no one sounded the alarm. It was funny. Isaac had become a sort of clown, for everyone’s entertainment. It was fucking sick, and downright cruel. And while Isaacs former friends are not responsible for his mental health and well-being, I wonder if they actually understood that they were playing with fire? Why couldn’t anyone see that Isaac was ill, and needed help?

So once the gag was over, Isaac retreated back into his space. He just knew, deep in his gut, that his friends weren’t joking. It wasn’t just a good laugh, at Isaac’s expense. Isaac was convinced that if he had accepted his friends’ offer, an entry into a secret door, he would have found a small child, kept in chains.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 7:29 PM

Part 5:

His suspicions that someone in their circle had been exposed to ritualistic, satanic, sexual child abuse, also grew. He had long suspected that this young lady’s father purchased her and her siblings specifically for this purpose, and had raised her to become a satanic priestess. I shit you not. He suspected that this girl, along with her siblings, and the children of other Hollywood elites, would go on to carry these evil traditions into the next generation, and while he did not share specific details of this girl’s identity, at that time with his 4chan buddies, he shared his theories. He told them that he had been offered entrance into “their” world. He told them that “they” were hiding and raping a child within a secret room. And they BELIEVED him. The QAnons urged him to be careful. His refusal to partake in their society now made him a threat. On this, they were correct. Isaac, who was once considered an eccentric goofball, with a heart of gold by his friends, would indeed, within a matter of hours, become a threat.

And this is how he showed up to the party. He had not slept in days, was experiencing disorganized thoughts, extreme paranoia, and hallucinating. He appeared a madman. Lunging at Paris Jackson, in an attempt to choke the satanic high priestess of the Hollywood elite, in order to save the lives of thousands of innocent children, definitely did not help matters. And unfortunately, it did not stop there.

Isaac lost it. It was all over the internet, and the news. Within hours, reporters learned that he had an online history riddled with conspiracy theories. He had been over to Paris’ place, and when he manically texted her apology after apology, it was decided that she had to move - that day. The LAPD got involved, and somehow, determined that he was not a danger to himself or others. No one, and I mean no one, could convince him that he was wrong. And realizing that he had managed to permanently alienate all of his real life friends because they were terrified of him, he went all in with And why not? He was now a QAnon hero! He had been telling them the truth all along. He was friends with famous people, and those people were all pedophiles! He turned down fame and fortune, because he was a good dude who would never hurt a kid! What more proof did they need?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 7:31 PM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 7:33 PM

A link would’ve been sufficient

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2019 7:34 PM

Part 6 -

As I watched Isaacs videos yesterday, I became so, so angry. I read comments on YouTube, twitter, Instagram, claiming that Isaac had been murdered by the same people who would eventually (according to them) murder Jeffrey Epstein. Isaac had become a victim of a group of people who are nonexistent, propaganda trolls, and a martyr to others who like him, are mentally ill, or dangerously gullible.

I am not sure how anyone could have watched Isaac’s videos, without determining how sick he was. It was the saddest, mental, emotional and physical deterioration of a human being whom I personally once knew, that I’ve ever seen. It was like watching someone slowly torturing themselves to death. I wondered if he had been eating, or bathing? Did he have no one? It was absolutely heartbreaking to see a young man whom I once knew to be physically healthy and cognitively well adjusted, fall apart and unravel so profoundly, so publicly, all the while, recording it for posterity. No one helped him. Me included. I had no room for someone like Isaac. I determined him to be a conspiracy theory loon, & immediately wrote him off into that camp, like everyone else had. Besides, I owed him nothing. I was not his doctor. I never gave Isaac another thought. It was as if though he were dead to me.

In one of Isaac’s final videos, he expressed how disappointed he was in himself. He had hurt people who he loved, people that loved him. Knowing that he would be committing suicide, Isaac expressed how sorry he was, because he had let down his fellow QAnon crusaders. He hinted at some untold sin that he had committed, and that he had written to President Trump, and his administration, confessing this sin. He said that he had communicated to Donald Trump, that he was willing to be executed for this mysterious mistake. He was also grateful for our dear President Trump. Because of Trump, and his tireless, mostly secretive work “behind the scenes” kids all over America would one day be free and never suffer at the hands of the corrupt elite, ever again. Because of #QAnon, millions of Americans found purpose, and decided to take a stand, and make a difference. He expressed his gratitude for having served our President, Donald J. Trump, and a few days later, he jumped to his death.

I am willing to bet some real money, President Donald J. Trump, has no fucking idea who the fuck this Isaac Kappy dude was. However, inexplicably and against all sound reason, Isaac Kappy WORSHIPPED Donald J. Trump. Isaac had dreams like everyone else. He wanted to be someone and he wanted to do something special, but what Isaac did not know, was that eventually, he would become mentally ill, and that due to that mental illness, his life would become far more challenging than imagined. And so it was. He was at times aimless. He desired to plug into life and again, DO SOMETHING, BE SOMEONE, but what??? What a could a guy like Isaac Kappy do, besides get a few bit roles in some films, and play music? It was very difficult for a person like Isaac to keep a job. He needed structure, but structure meant he had to become treatment compliant, and to Isaac that meant feeling like a dead man walking. Look, I can’t even pretend to imagine what Isaac’s experiences and struggles with mental illness felt like for him, but I do understand it. Their illness makes them feel alive in a way that we don’t experience, and to them, it feels AMAZING. I am not going to hold a mentally ill person responsible for not being able to effectively help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2019 7:34 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2019 7:35 PM

A link is sufficient

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2019 7:36 PM

Part Six:

Doing so is like knowing that your newborn needs a diaper change, and leaving a clean diaper next to the baby, while it continues to soil the diaper he’s wearing. That baby will not change his own diaper, no matter how loudly he cries, regardless of how uncomfortable he becomes. He cannot. It’s impossible. He doesn’t even understand that he’s wearing a soiled diaper that needs to be changed, or that he’s crying as a result, or what crying even means! All that is known is that a baby is crying out for help. No one blames the baby, and only a complete idiot would blame Isaac.

But there’s blame, right? Yes. There is. And though there are several variables, known and unknown, which I could ponder upon, let’s start with the most familiar ones.

For reasons that I do not clearly or completely understand, there are those amongst us, who do not believe in playing fair. Everyone has done it, once or even 10 times or more. It adds up. From not saying anything to the cashier when she gives you back more money than you just paid, to telling the guy on Grindr that you’re single. We convince ourselves that it’s not that big of a deal. No harm done.

But some people, they live this way. Almost everything that they say and do, is a lie, and a deception. It’s like breathing. And while others might draw the line, these people do not. They just don’t care. They care nothing for anyone and they have mastered the art of living in the moment. There is no self awareness, and no self reflection, and they have no desire to be honorable. They have no desire to inspire others, or to help others. All that they want, is whatever they want, at any given moment. They will use and discard anyone and anything that is in their path, if and when it suits them. President Donald J. Trump, is such a man.

Event, after tragic event, make it pretty clear to most of us, that perhaps, just maybe, words matter. But somehow, Donald Trump and his closest “advisors” seem to not understand this principle. So after two back to back mass shootings, committed by a young man who agreed with Trump’s racist and xenophobic rhetoric, and by another young man, who like Isaac, suffered from mental illness, Trump continues to fam the flames of fantasy, by retweeting bullshit that claims that a real sex offender is now dead, because of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2019 7:37 PM

Part 7-

Make no mistake, Donald Trump knows EXACTLY what he is doing, and he knows why. Donald Trump is a man, who has no idea of fighting fair. He has lived his entire life, making money by defrauding others. And he isn’t so stupid, that he does not understand that it takes more fraud, more chicanery, more lies, more racist rhetoric, more harm and more outright bullshit, in order to “win” a presidential election. Even more death is justified by him. We are witnessing, first hand, a man, surrounded by another group of men and women, who will do whatever it takes, in order to win another election. And if that means that a bunch of Americans die because of it, that OK, too.

It matters to him, nothing, that real people, with real lives, and real mental illnesses, are running around the United States, killing other Americans or even themselves, in his name, for a cause that doesn’t even exist. And he’s willing to do something like this, that is so vile, so unfathomable, and so shameful, because he has absolutely NOTHING of worth or value to offer the American people, other than FEAR, and HATRED. Could you imagine this as your legacy? You’re given every opportunity in this world to succeed beyond most people’s wildest dreams, you have an opportunity to do something really good, for once in your life, and what do you do with it? If your name is Donald Trump, you use it to instill fear and hatred. You instill this fear and hatred, by speaking it, and by alluding to it. You allow unknown actors, and troll farms to spread massive lies and conspiracies about your opponents, you retweet lies propagated by mentally ill people, and most importantly, you absolutely, unequivocally refuse to take any responsibility for doing so, even when some poor sucker who was batshit crazy, decides to kill himself, because he somehow, irrationally believes that you have asked him to participate in a higher calling, and somehow, he has failed you.

Would Isaac Kappy be alive today, if Donald Trump had not ran for office? We all know the answer to this question: we will never know. I think Isaac was going to become vulnerable to whatever was thrown at him. He was sick. It was so easy to fuck with this guy’s head. It’s absolutely despicable and shameful. And as I type this, thousands upon thousands of kids are sitting in front of their computers. Most are not suffering from mental illness, and many won’t, but they’re young. They have no idea that most of what they’re reading on 4chan is pure bullshit A large percentage of those kids will be 18 come November, 2020, and they are being heavily targeted, directly AND indirectly by people who believe that their own self interests are above the self interests of the very kids they target.

Fucked up story, yes? Isaac Kappy needed help. What he got instead, were people who are paid to lie online, in order to disrupt American democracy. People who don’t understand or do understand, yet do not care, that these lies have the power to affect people’s lives and even spur their deaths. And those deaths, are quickly covered in more lies. Be it a false flag shooting where no one really died and those dead kids were all crisis actors, or that there’s just no way that Isaac Kappy killed himself, and he was obviously murdered by Tom Hanks, or whatever the ridiculous lie morphs into.

Mr. President, have you no decency? Have you no shame? Why do I even ask? I know the answer to that question. Fortunately, most of us do.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2019 7:39 PM

A link is sufficient

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2019 7:40 PM

Stop complaining and read the story, bitches. This is what it means to have a lunatic run our country.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2019 7:41 PM

He was normal before he got sick and before QAnon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2019 7:43 PM

I can’t. It’s like a slog to get through

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2019 7:44 PM

Fucking crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2019 7:46 PM

[quote] Doing so is like knowing that your newborn needs a diaper change, and leaving a clean diaper next to the baby, while it continues to soil the diaper he’s wearing. That baby will not change his own diaper, no matter how loudly he cries, regardless of how uncomfortable he becomes. He cannot. It’s impossible. He doesn’t even understand that he’s wearing a soiled diaper that needs to be changed, or that he’s crying as a result, or what crying even means!

😳😳😳Who hurt you?

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2019 7:48 PM

So Seth Green and his wife are the couple alluded to who told him there was a secret room?

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2019 7:50 PM

Is this what’s wrong with DR?°

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2019 8:02 PM

Is this what’s wrong with DR?°

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2019 8:02 PM

R18, yep.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2019 8:19 PM

R17, LMAO. 👶🏽 🍼

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2019 8:20 PM

Is this a cut and paste that OP found somewhere? It sounds like it was written by our very own comma-abusing regular, and I couldn't get more than a few sentences in before I had to stop.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2019 8:38 PM

What R5 and R8 said.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2019 8:39 PM

Crazy people do crazy things. They don't need Q-Anon or Trump to make them do it.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2019 8:39 PM

If he didn't find QAnon, it would have been something else like Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2019 8:43 PM

His last video was nuts. He actually believed that he had let Donald Trump, and his administration down, and deserved to be executed for it. He believed that he deserved to die because he had failed in executing some sort of mission, I guess?

I think that he had glimpses and moments of clarity, and that he hated himself for being sick, and fucking everyone over and making a complete fool of himself.

I can’t believe this guy believed that his friends were Luciferians who sacrificed children. Once he started to come back down to earth, it must’ve really fucked with him.

Poor guy. It makes me wonder how many other people are out there, destroying their entire life over this QAnon shit.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2019 9:04 PM

Gee, if only he had taken his meds, but he didn't, so he is dead. Boo fucking hoo

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2019 9:10 PM

So, I'm supposed to hate people who can't or don't want to deal with people who are crazy, but don't want to bother taking their goddamn medication that will make them sane(ish) and productive because it dulls their senses and makes them face reality, like everyone else? Yeah, fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2019 9:16 PM

OP Also, you heading is wrong, it was not untreated, he was diagnosed, had meds, did not take them.

R29 You make little sense

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2019 9:25 PM

Why this ridiculous article about a heterosexual hipster doofus?

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2019 9:25 PM

Interesting read, but what was the original source? The link takes us to a dumb Sun article.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2019 9:25 PM

Although ranting, the OP is right Bipolar disease is treatment resistant and patients deserve more sympathy and media attention. Lifetime suicide attempt for BPD 1 and 2 is 30% however suicide for BPD2 is often more successful because patients with BP2 emply more violent means, like Kappy did. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4536929/

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2019 10:08 PM

R29, fuck you.

Should he have taken his meds? Of course! Duh! But he was really lonely and sought ways to distract himself by going on line, just like many of here do, when we come on DL. Difference being that we’re not sick, nor are we accusing people of being pedophiles. Well, I speak for myself. Don’t know about you.

This is why I don’t judge him in regards to falling for these conspiracy theories. He was obviously sick as fuck. Watch his videos and listen to him rambling on and on

No one’s asking you to hate anyone. But what? You think it’s normal and wise, to promote conspiracy theories that you know are total bullshit, when you’re the POTUS? You think it’s OK to encourage lunatics to go in deep on this shit, just because your lazy and useless, not to mention entitled, and as ugly as this shit is, you have to encourage the lunatics, because this is actually a real and solid part as to how you plan on becoming re-elected? Because that’s what this bullshit is. A man who has no desire to do the real work necessary to truly lead and guide our country, is now our President. His ONLY purpose is self enrichment, and securing the financial future of HIS family, and the rest of the crooks he calls his friends. And because he hasn’t any desire to do the actual job, he relies on pure bullshit, and lies, that he feeds to people like YOU, all the while, knowing that he’s completely full of shit. And if some stupid asshole gets caught up in all of that bullshit, it’s not his problem.

Have you ever seen an American President, sit around the fucking White House, tweeting & re-tweeting shit that makes absolutely no sense, instead of actually WORKING, like he was elected to do???

GTFOH. Donald Trump isn’t responsible for Isaac Kappy’s non-compliance to his medications, or even his suicide. What he IS responsible for, is taking his job seriously, and not fucking over the poor slobs who voted for him. He’s responsible for setting a proper tone, and not encouraging conspiracy theories that can possibly put people’s lives in danger.

When Donald Trump leaves office, he will do so, with his pockets filled with more money than he could ever want. What will YOU get when he leaves office? Explain to me how his presidency will benefit you, or the rest of us? Because if all you want is to “stick it to the libs”, I promise you, that unless you are independently wealthy, you will eventually notice, that someone was profoundly “sticking it to you”, all along, and it wasn’t the libs. You think he’s gonna give one flying fuck about the people who believed him, when he promised to re-open coal mines, and “fix” heath insurance? How about people like Isaac, who perhaps couldn’t get the proper mental healthcare that he so desperately needed, because he couldn’t afford to, because he became totally broke, while obsessively pursuing make believe pedophiles, for a make believe cause, on behalf of a make believe president?

If you can’t understand why any of this matters, or why it’s fundamentally immoral and wrong to tell or promote obscenely outrages lies to vulnerable people who are either not smart enough, or mentally well enough, to understand that they’re being lied to, then none of what I just wrote will make any sense to you.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2019 10:23 PM

R33 But it is not a disease.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2019 10:24 PM

Where's the link for the original story? I want to share it with some people.

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2019 10:31 PM

Seth Green has been a closeted, sadistic, little cunt for YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote]He had long suspected that this young lady’s father purchased her and her siblings specifically for this purpose, and had raised her to become a satanic priestess.

Sounds crazy!!

Until you learn the “father” is Michael Jackson. 😲

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2019 10:55 PM

R37 Tell us more, I always thought that might be the case.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2019 11:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2019 11:24 PM

QAnon made the crazy heterosexual hipster kill himself?

Or was it really Hillary? Right?

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2019 11:40 PM

I have cyclothymia, a mild form of bipolar, and I have sympathy on the difficulties that both being on and off meds can cause. On the meds I am calm, but to the point where my brain has slowed down to a level I do not enjoy. Off them, I can behave quite bizarrely.

It’s also not cool for anyone to make fun of a mentally ill person or to mock them.

But ultimately, it’s no-one else’s fault that this guy passed away except his own.

If Donald Trump being President causes someone to become dangerously unstable as opposed to annoyed, angry and motivated to get involved in politics, or vote next time if they didn’t last time etc, then their issue is coping with real life, not DJT.

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2019 11:42 PM

T42 Take ya meds

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2019 11:43 PM

Don’t wanna, R43! Won’t be jumping into traffic though.

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2019 11:53 PM

R44 Good, traffic is dangerous x

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2019 11:56 PM

[qoute] Also, one time Seth Green showed him a secret room in his house filled with bunk beds and used the word “chicken” in conversation. “Chicken,” according to Kappy, is a pedophile code word for “very young child.”

Good Lord!

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2019 12:00 AM

Good riddance !

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2019 12:00 AM

Seth Green co-created Robot Chicken so it seems most likely he was probably talking about his own show.

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2019 12:14 AM

[quote]Just this May, [bold]in some unknown little town in Arizona,[/bold] Isaac made the decision to take his own life.

What an asshole this long winded writer is, and typical of the coastal dicks for whom the vast interior of the US does not exist in any meaningful way. Pretty sure if one of my friends committed suicide I would know EXACTLY where s/he died.

And, Lawd, dem, commas, doe,!😱

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2019 12:19 AM

Reading these comments, in the YouTube video linked below, typically written by those who exist in the vast interior of the U.S., is why coastal dicks believe that they actually DO exist, and in very meaningful and harmful ways, R49.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2019 12:32 AM

Yep take your meds.

People on psychiatric meds complain to high heaven about side effects.

I have MS and take a drug with multiple awful side effects. This drug may even cause non Hodgkins Lymphoma, which is rather deadly. I dealt with bad nausea for over a year. But I tolerate the side effects and don't spend my time on blogs and forums kvetching about how my meds are ruining my life. Because they are saving my life.

I know many other people with various conditions on medications that have horrible side effects. They do not waste their doctors' time complaining. They know without the medication they will sicken and maybe die.

Why is it that people with psychiatric illnesses demand medications with no side effects? Why don't they accept that they have illnesses that without medications, they may sicken and die (by suicide).

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2019 12:42 AM

Sticking it to the Libs!

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2019 12:45 AM

I followed this guy on Youtube for about a year because it was so absurd what he was talking about. He did get me to watch Pizzagate and I will admit I raised an eyebrow at one point. But he was clearly delusional.

When he died I thought maybe he staged his own death because the death was so bizarre! The jump he could have survived but then he got run over by a semi!!! On some deserted road in the middle of nowhere! It sounded far fetched. Like out of a movie. But it seemed like he was trying to get away from the the guys who were trying to "save him" and he fell? Either way he was paranoid someone was out to get him, because he had some critical evidence that would take down very powerful people in hollywood. Guess we'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2019 12:54 AM

R53, he was profoundly ill, as in cuckoo. Batshit crazy. And I’m not trying to make fun of him.

I think that the problem that we face with mental illness, is that it doesn’t present, or look like we think it should. We imagine something out of film, and we become confused when mentally ill people look perfectly fine, and sound normal. We just don’t expect them to sound just like us.

Another thing that we rarely consider, but that is real, is that people like Isaac are oftentimes not able to take care of themselves properly. They aren’t necessarily aware that they are sick, and they are experiencing a reality that for them, is completely logical and as real as what you and I experience. And because they typically withdraw, there’s no one around to see how poorly they’re doing.

Isaac’s situation was also unique, because he had hundreds of people supporting his delusions and mania, online. People who are not mentally ill, and people who are, rooted Isaac on, and confirmed his unfounded biases and beliefs.

Ultimately, he was ashamed of being sick, although it was not anything for him to be ashamed of. His online friends had no experience with what they were all looking at, and unwittingly fed his delusions.

The only silver lining here is that he didn’t harm a bunch of innocent people on his way out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2019 1:16 AM

He came across as very level headed and sane. He was very articulate and very convincing. He did not seem suicidal.

Also, that article is portraying him as delirious and out of touch with reality, and outright crazy. If you watch his videos which i think are gone now, you would not see the person painted in that article. Hmmmmm..... Kinda interesting.

What he was saying about Seth Green seemed delusional but the way he was saying it, seemed totally coherent.

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2019 1:22 AM

R32, I couldn't find an original source, I think this is all OP's writing. And it's excruciating.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2019 1:24 AM

R55 is a QAnon LOON trying to infest the DL.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2019 1:24 AM

R54, are you OP? Cut it out with the commas.

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2019 1:25 AM

R54 But he knew he had an mental condition, knew how to hep himself, and chose not to take his meds. Stop blaming everyone else except himself

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2019 1:30 AM

I still can’t get over the pooping baby who can’t change his own diaper analogy. Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2019 1:31 AM

I Just remembered what the piece of evidence was that he had. Some other conspiracy theorist on Youtube got the evidence from Kappy before died. (I think that's the story)

It was a photo of two 10 year old girls, clothed, staring stonefaced into the camera, holding bowls. The "evidence" is what is behind them/around them. It is a Moroccan looking room with an altar. Much like the one on Epstein's private island. It's like an octagon room with a ritual table surface in the center of the room. This is where ritual sexual abuse occurs allegedly. These rooms are what conspiracy theorist believe, rich and powerful people sexually assault kids and then murder them (?). The implication being, these girl were about to be abused.

It really just looked like to little island girls forced to work some event, as if they were passing out appetizers, or something.

So I don't know if that is evidence of anything, but he thought he was going to be murdered for being in possession of the photo.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2019 1:33 AM

So OP - you wrote all this? You knew Isaac personally? You should have mentioned that initially. It looks like something that was copy-pasted.

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2019 1:36 AM

R55 I swear I'm just cock loving queen like you. But I discovered him on Youtube and got sucked in. I found him through the Bryan Singer conspiracy stuff! It was all kind of related, Hollywood Pedo ring, blah blah blah.

I learned about Qanon through his videos. But I don't even know how you find QAnon, or anything like that. Do you just go to QAnon.com??

(Watch Pizzagate! It'll suck you in!!! There's also one called Dave's Doughnuts (something like that which is a similar pedophile documentary) They make you feel sad inside, just fyi.

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2019 1:41 AM

Oops I tagged myself. Correction

R57 I swear I'm just cock loving queen like you. But I discovered him on Youtube and got sucked in. I found him through the Bryan Singer conspiracy stuff! It was all kind of related, Hollywood Pedo ring, blah blah blah.

I learned about Qanon through his videos. But I don't even know how you find QAnon, or anything like that. Do you just go to QAnon.com??

(Watch Pizzagate! It'll suck you in!!! There's also one called Dave's Doughnuts (something like that which is a similar pedophile documentary) They make you feel sad inside, just fyi.

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2019 1:44 AM

Fucking sicko!

There is no Pizzagate.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2019 1:44 AM

Jesus fucking Christ! Fucking Pizzagate? And who says “I’m just a cock loving queen like you”? Who fucking talks like that? I need a damp towel and a Xanax!

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2019 1:48 AM

{ And who says “I’m just a cock loving queen like you”? }

I think its in the "Terms and Conditions" when you sign up here at DL

by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2019 1:51 AM

R67 Princess points for you. 😍

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2019 1:52 AM

“Lifelong Democrat here who voted for Obama twice, but those revelations about Hillary...”

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2019 2:01 AM

Oh no, I agree R69!!! It's completely absurd! Thats why Pizzagate is so crazy! That someone made all these connections and produced something so believable, that it's shocking that some of it seems legit. Some of it, mind you, Not all of it.

Just this week. the weird Clinton painting in Epstein's house!!! WTF. Head scratcher.

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2019 2:11 AM

It was a painting mocking Clinton. He was wearing Monica Lewinski’s blue dress. Not that much of a head scratcher

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2019 2:27 AM

Thanks for making me laugh, bitches.

Yeah, I did know Isaac, when he appeared to be sane. I was back east when he pulled the shit on Paris, & I couldn’t believe the text messages I was getting. It was literally, unbelievable.

People cut him loose immediately, & rightfully so. But that made him even worse, and he went all out, got online, and began accusing his friends of being Satan worshipping pedos. And what made it worse, is that some people, particularly Michael Jackson, was a pedophile. So that, Isaac’s unknown condition, along with people chiding Isaac, and egging him on, turned into this.

There was no good reason for Isaac to end up dead, in the middle of some god forsaken highway. And people did attempt to get him help, but he resisted. Every single time someone tried to help him, some anonymous stranger online, convinced Isaac that he was not sick, and that his friends who were attempting to intervene, were the sick ones.

I understand that when one looks at this objectively, myself included, it’s easy to say that he was ultimately responsible for his own well being, and for his own death. While this is true, I was overwhelmed with a sense of sadness as I watched his videos, because it eventually dawned on me that someone who is that sick, hasn’t the wherewithal for self care. Even worse, his “fans” and “followers” were unknowingly participating in his decline, and ultimate suicide, by continuously validating his displays of mental illness, and by thwarting any attempts made by Isaac’s friends and family to help him. These people would actually go onto the social media accounts of people who attempted to help Isaac, and accuse them of being pedophiles, or part of the “deep state”, out to protect the pedophilic elites. Eventually, everyone just gave up on him.

Thanks for reading my crap, for humoring me, and for allowing me to process this with you. I am just at such a loss, because I feel like we have lost a bunch of people to an insanity that I have never witnessed in my lifetime.

Real people are being harmed. They’re losing their lives. And for what? If someone had told me 5 or 10 years ago that this would become America, I wouldn’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2019 2:32 AM

R72 Take ya guilt to LSA, they lap that shit up

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2019 2:35 AM

This is where the de-institutionalization cost-cutting movement has taken us, people with severe or disabling mental illnesses are free to quit their meds and become a danger to themselves and others, and nobody can legally stop them until it's too late. Thanks, Reagan!

by Anonymousreply 74August 19, 2019 2:49 AM

Get a fucking editor, OP. I stopped reading all that tail-chasing repetition. "He was really sick...but his friends feel guilty... people tried to help him but he wouldn't accept it .....his friends still feel guilty...we should've done something .but it wouldn't have helped...still, we feel guilty.....he totally fucked up his life...still, his friends should've done something even though he wouldnt take his meds or listen to anybody.....still, there's this feeling of guilt......"

by Anonymousreply 75August 19, 2019 3:00 AM

[quote]What he was saying about Seth Green seemed delusional but the way he was saying it, seemed totally coherent.

What stupid kind of distinction are you trying to make here? Of course, when delusional people speak of their delusions, they can SOUND coherent, because they really believe their delusions. If I told you in a calm and coherent tone that I believed in Scientology's teachings that we're all inhabited by the souls of dead aliens, would you think I wasn't delusional?

by Anonymousreply 76August 19, 2019 3:05 AM

Dealing with people who have bipolar or schizoaffective disorders can feel a lot like dealing with addicts. Not that there's any real psychological similarity between severe mood disorders and addiction, but when people who enjoy the mania stop their meds so they can relish the mania and ruin the lives of themselves and others, it can feel like the person is "addicted" to the highs of mania. Or madness.

They'll sacrifice everything good in their life to feel the incredible high, and when it all blows up in their faces they won't learn from their mistakes, or don't want to learn. I think the side effects of medication isn't the real problem, the real problem is that no joy in a medicated or stable existence can compare to the irrational joys of mania, and so what if that means you lose your job or relationships. Jobs and relationships aren't nearly as rewarding!

by Anonymousreply 77August 19, 2019 3:06 AM

Recovering from an injury and too tired to read, I delved into a wide variety of YouTube videos. Isaac Kappy got an unusually large amount of online attention especially from TMZ. Why?

Others who revealed sexual abuse from even more famous celebs, detailed very specific experiences, and sounded far more credible having been repeatedly interviewed by a variety of psychiatrists, were at the time largely overlooked by comparison. See the recent international Hague investigations as evidence.

Many believed Isaac Kappy was either intentional disinfo or just a drug addict. Followers in his Comments field described similar sleepless nights naming what narcotics Kappy was probably taking.

After watching a couple of videos intrigued that Kappy was name dropping celebs and promising more reveals I couldn't take his rambling, alcohol fueled inability to clearly communicate anything. When he started asking for money and claimed to be selling T-shirts YouTube deleted his channel.

There were those who tried to offer sympathy and encouragement to get clean, and to take a mental break, via live chat, Kappy responded by offering group relaxation techniques on his podcast as well as group hugs. No joke.

Sad that he couldn't control his demons. Thought he was just a drug addict and alcoholic. Didn't know he was mentally ill as well. He seemed extremely needy, but talked about getting support from his small Christian church.

by Anonymousreply 78August 19, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]Would Isaac Kappy be alive today, if Donald Trump had not ran for office?

Oh DEAR

by Anonymousreply 79August 19, 2019 3:19 AM

Hi, OP:

From the site's guidelines (under HELP)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[bold]Please DO NOT ... re-post entire or large excerpts of articles from other sites. Just provide a link and maybe a few selected quotes.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 19, 2019 3:33 AM

How’d this unemployed nutcase end up hanging out with Paris Jackson anyway?

by Anonymousreply 81August 19, 2019 3:37 AM

I think the OP wrote this crap, R80. It's too rambling & repetitive to be published by anything but a blog.

by Anonymousreply 82August 19, 2019 3:43 AM

R82 Not to mention “if Donald Trump had not ran for office” !!1!

by Anonymousreply 83August 19, 2019 3:58 AM

The pooping baby analogy is most definitely an original work!

by Anonymousreply 84August 19, 2019 4:09 AM

This isn't an article that's been pasted here, as several have already said. It's all OP's original work.

It DOES look like a blog post, what with the terrible punctuation (one hundred million commas followed by ampersands) but, sadly, even blogs won't publish things like this anymore.

by Anonymousreply 85August 19, 2019 11:01 AM

[quote] That someone made all these connections and produced something so believable

Nothing about Pizzagate was believable, let alone "so" believable.

The reason you think it's believable is because, over the last few years, it's become obvious that sociopaths who are never held accountable for their crimes run our entire society. For some reason, some people can't accept that at face value, and instead create elaborate and ridiculous conspiracies to explain it. But there is no explanation, other than rich psychopaths and their pathetic toadies get away with murder.

That one was eventually caught is a classic example of the exception that proves the rule.

by Anonymousreply 86August 19, 2019 11:13 AM

R85, I realize that I should have edited this. It reads like a pile of crap, & for that, I apologize. However, the contents of this story are real. This happened, & I felt that it was important to tell this story.

Thousands of Americans have fallen prey to disinformation campaigns executed online, and some of those people might not make it, just like Isaac.

These campaigns are dangerous. It’s all fun & games, until someone gets hurt. Well, looks like someone did get hurt.

by Anonymousreply 87August 19, 2019 11:14 AM

The take away from this mindlessness is that Seth Green is Hillary's minion in her child-sacrificing cult?

Hail Baphomet!

by Anonymousreply 88August 19, 2019 11:21 AM

Yes, I said this when that guy shot up the pizza place. Someone makes this stuff up for shits and giggles but there are people who are genuinely out of touch with reality and they fall victim to it.

by Anonymousreply 89August 19, 2019 12:04 PM

He looked crazy and certainly older than 42. But lucky us, he only took his own life to get away from the world.

OP, there are people like this all over the world. In Asia, they would be stubbornly superstitious people. Sometimes you can help them, but most of the times, you cannot. They are helpless and beyond help.

by Anonymousreply 90August 19, 2019 12:37 PM

Seth Green and his wife sound like nasty people. What a cruel, unfunny ‘joke’ to play on a friend who is obviously unwell.

by Anonymousreply 91August 19, 2019 12:50 PM

What a poorly written and researched article. Then again it’s The Sun.

by Anonymousreply 92August 19, 2019 12:59 PM

[quote]Although ranting, the OP is right Bipolar disease is treatment resistant

It’s Bipolar DISORDER, and no it isn’t, moron.

by Anonymousreply 93August 19, 2019 1:02 PM

It’s Schizoaffective disorder, not disorders. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 94August 19, 2019 1:04 PM

No one here cares about straight white male problems OP, especially mentally ill Berniebros.

by Anonymousreply 95August 19, 2019 1:31 PM

The next person to start a thread about pizzagate is getting a pepperoni shoved up there ass

by Anonymousreply 96August 19, 2019 3:51 PM

"Although ranting, the OP is right Bipolar disease is treatment resistant"

No. The disease itself is totally treatable, it can be controlled with medication.

The fact is that people with bipolar disorder tend to resist treatment, because they don't like the treatments, but there's a difference between that and the disease itself being treatment-resistant.

by Anonymousreply 97August 19, 2019 4:24 PM

I think these were the guys who gave us Trump. They fell for the Russian hacker propaganda of the fake BernieBros. They devoured the anti-Hillary rhetoric. And yes, deep down they are misogynistic.

Thousands of them didn't vote.

by Anonymousreply 98August 19, 2019 4:35 PM

People with cancer really adore the treatments they have to go through, to stay alive! Also, those with life threatening auto-immune disorders, those treatments and their side effects, WOW!, a walk in the park! And, don't even get me started on the whiners with conditions that are beyond any treatment or drug/therapy resistant!

Thank God they don't have it as bad as those saddled with the ability to treat their bipolar!

by Anonymousreply 99August 19, 2019 4:48 PM

What blows me away is the cognitive dissonance all of these people have.

It’s obvious that part of the psychological tactics which are deployed upon these people, is to first, make 2 camps: the wealthy elite, who in Hollywood, specifically, tend to be majority liberal. The second camp is made up of people who are middle class, the working class, to the poor. These people, specifically working class to poor, who are specifically Caucasian, have been shown to have voted for Trump, across certain states.

After setting up the two camps: ideologies are assigned to one camp: the camp of the elites, including wealthy Hollywood people who work in the entertainment industry. They’re portrayed as craven, Satan worshipping pedophiles, who despise and abuse innocents.

So explain to me, or anyone who has also pondered upon this question: if the majority of wealthy elites are craven, Satan worshipping, pedophiles, how do they justify and continue to support a President, who is also a wealthy, elite, Hollywood celebrity, and has spent the majority of his life, hanging out with other elites, specifically one who was a known sex offender, and politically supported liberals, such as the Clintons, JUST LIKE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT WHOM THEY CURRENTLY SUPPORT, AND WHO IS ALLEGEDLY TARGETING THE POLITICAL AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ELITE, WHOM HE HAS ALIGNED HIMSELF WITH SOCIALLY, PROFESSIONAL, AND POLITICALLY ALIGNED HIMSELF TO, ALL OF HIS LIFE, UNTIL HE DECIDED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS A REPUBLICAN, WHICH HE NEVER WAS, UNTIL HE MADE A RUN FOR OFFICE??? Why would a man secretly target these elites, in order to prosecute them for their alleged “crimes”, when he, himself, is one of these people???

If Donald Trump was indeed, doing something about “the elites”, he’d have to arrest ALL of his good friends, including himself Not just Jeffrey Epstein!!!

by Anonymousreply 100August 19, 2019 5:04 PM

This is a tough thread to get through. It’s like a car wreck I can’t stop looking.

by Anonymousreply 101August 19, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote]Then again it’s The Sun.

It’s not The Sun, R92. The Sun had a whole different article that OP linked. The multi-posted diatribe was written by OP.

by Anonymousreply 102August 19, 2019 6:51 PM

I didn't make it through many parts. The short, easy moral of this sad story is - TAKE YOUR DAMNED MEDS!

by Anonymousreply 103August 19, 2019 7:48 PM

R103 and change your babies diaper!

by Anonymousreply 104August 19, 2019 7:52 PM

R103, baby’s diaper, not babies, you big ,fat baby, you.

by Anonymousreply 105August 19, 2019 9:06 PM

Seth Green is the right hand of Baphomet.

by Anonymousreply 106August 19, 2019 9:42 PM

[quote] However, the contents of this story are real. This happened, & I felt that it was important to tell this story.

Crazy people think crazy thoughts, say and do crazy things. The Internet allows crazy people to feed on each others madness.

We know

It's not that interesting.

Maybe it's interesting to you because he knew famous people and said crazy shit about them instead of about their Aunt Tilly). The rest of us know all about crazy people. See the thread about schizophrenia. (And that's just schizophrenia, -- it doesn't include bipolar, borderline personality, malignant narcissism, schizoaffective disorder, sociopathic disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, dissociative personality,.....)

by Anonymousreply 107August 19, 2019 10:47 PM

Paris Jackson is Baphomet's daughter?

by Anonymousreply 108August 19, 2019 11:57 PM

So this guy goes to Seth Green's house and tells Green that Green's friends and coworkers in Hollywood are pedophiles & Green says "Yeah right dude, we've got a kid tied up in the next room, go look" and the guy won't go look. And Green's the asshole?

Did Seth Green tell the guy not to take his prescribed medicine? Did he tell this Kappy person to take illegal drugs he shouldn't be taking? Did he tell him to post videos on YouTube and diatribes on 4 chan and 8 chan about Hollywood elites abusing & killing children?

The guy was a fucked up drug addict. No doubt tons of people told him to get medical help, that he needed to take his medications because he was delusional and that he was hurting other people by accusing them of being pedophiles.

Too bad he didn't off himself before he attracted other lunatics into this sordid delusion of his.

by Anonymousreply 109August 20, 2019 3:09 AM

R109, I’ve further researched the last year of Isaac’s life, & it’s pretty fucked up, because I genuinely believed that the reasons behind him doing all of this were because of his mental illness.

Mental illness was definitely part of his problem, but it appears that he was getting paid to do this.

I don’t know exactly at what point money became a part of it, all I know is that it did. I’m estimating that he was paid anywhere from 10K to 40K or more, and it appears that he blew that cash on living expenses and drugs.

It looks like he also may have recruited others to come forward and make false claims about being victims of sex trafficking, & organized pedophile rings.

I’m really fucking pissed and disappointed, because I genuinely believed Isaac had succumbed to his mental illness, & was kind of just out there, blowing in the wind & hung out to dry. And while I still believe that mental illness was a big part of this, I now also believe that Isaac was a paid disinformation troll, who agreed to tell lies about his friends and total strangers, for cash. A total conman.

I’m lucky he didn’t fuck me out of money, like he allegedly did to others, & I believe that had it not been for his girlfriend at the time, he probably would have.

Yep, I feel like a total idiot right about now.

by Anonymousreply 110August 20, 2019 8:32 AM

I'd really like to know who's paying trolls to whip up the idiots on QANON.

Of course I have my suspcions, there's nothing more easily manipulated than a crowd of angry and delusional idiots.

by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2019 9:20 AM

R111, I don’t about who’s exactly paying whom, but there’s a trail that went back to some guy in Australia, of all places, who was apparently financing Isaac, as well as other trolls that Isaac picked up along the way.

Allegedly, this guy’s father is a “jeweler” and I most definitely use that term lightly, who appears to have access to an abundance of loose diamonds, and gold, and of course, lots and lots of Bitcoin currency.

Anyhow, this Aussie & his family live pretty high on the hog, have multiple homes around the world, an multiple vehicles such as: really expensive, custom BMWs, Mercedes Benzs, etc., etc.

Really tacky family, who love showing off their wealth by wearing really expensive clothing, and hanging out with women who all appear to be out of their league. Kinda like the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 112August 20, 2019 11:05 AM

I think OP wanted Isaac to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 113August 20, 2019 11:33 AM

What R24 said.

by Anonymousreply 114August 20, 2019 11:01 PM

The problem with severe mental illnesses is that most crazy people are unable to do the things that might make them feel better o their mood or their delusions prevent it.

At least there were treatments available for this condition. I've tried to help a hoarder, and there are no great options for that. Mentally ill people often do not feel their thinking is disordered. They think the people trying to help them are either evil or deluded.

We, as a society are terrible at sorting out which people are a danger to themselves and others. Hence, lots of suicides, and mass shootings have become so common that only the highest body counts make national news.

by Anonymousreply 115August 21, 2019 5:49 PM

R115, Isaac was mentally ill for sure, & had substance abuse issues. However, since first posting about this, I have learned that Isaac was also a scumbag.

Him having been a scumbag doesn’t retract that fact that much of this insanity is currently being coddled and promoted by Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 116August 21, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote]When untreated mental illness & #QAnon meet.

Were they ever strangers?

by Anonymousreply 117August 21, 2019 6:54 PM

Isaac Kappy was a grifter. He and Vegan Mikey and the guy who does Lift the Veil on youtube scammed people though paypal by asking for money to help poor Vegan Mikey find housing because the pedophiles were after him.

He was scum mental illness or no.

by Anonymousreply 118August 21, 2019 10:01 PM

R115 thinks the same as Trump and the NRA that mental illness causes mass shootings, not racism and guns.

by Anonymousreply 119August 21, 2019 10:47 PM

R118, agreed. He was being paid by some other scumbag in Australia. I haven’t been able to determine what, if any, group, or organization the Australian benefactor was/is tied to, or how this guy had money to pay Isaac.

Isaac recruited the Vegan Mikey guy, and was barely paying him, with the money he got from the guy in Australia. Isaac also allegedly stiffed a guy for 20K, and stiffed others for rent and utilities.

He made up a bunch of lies about people who had been his friends. And not just any lie, put a lie that could have placed their lives in danger. He then jumped down the throats of anyone who had issues with Trump, or who support and donate to democrats, which is why he went after Tom Hanks, Stephen Spielberg, and Kathy Griffin. Yes, he even accused her of pedophilia.

Total scum, just like Alex Jones.

Being a despicable asshole has absolutely NOTHING to do with mental illness. I wish he had gotten help. I wish no one harm. But I just cannot understand how someone can do this to others.

A really fucked up dude.

by Anonymousreply 120August 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Madame X smirks thinking of OP's lust for his insane QAnon friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 22, 2019 12:15 AM

Madame X is an old cunt

by Anonymousreply 122August 22, 2019 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!