Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the latest date Hillary can still enter and be the nominee?

I mean, just in case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 2:01 AM

First of Never.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 4:13 PM

She needs to go write books no one will read, or something.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 4:16 PM

The world needed Donald Trump. He was a yuge wake-up call- especially to the Millennials- on how fast things can become hawrubble if you don't pay attention.

When he's gone, it will make us appreciate what we have.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 4:23 PM

Does anyone know if the DNC rules allow a candidate who did not run To be nominated at a brokered convention?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 4:30 PM

I thought it was the 11th of Never

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2019 4:31 PM

If a nominee isn't elected on the first ballot, by definition it becomes a brokered convention.

I don't know if a nominee can be put forward from the floor.

I can't imagine a development like that as anything other than a party dividing disaster.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2019 4:34 PM

Just in case we want to lose to Trump, or whoever the GOP nominee is, in 2020?

Pass.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2019 5:15 PM

Right now, she has the best chance to win, R7. She has a built in base and just has to around a few midwest states where she was already close.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 12:40 AM

[quote]Right now, she has the best chance to win,

Not Hiliary, no? If so, HaHaHaHa, R8. You're funny.

Hillary, the flawed candidate?!!! Who attempted to run for president several times? And failed? Even against Donald Trump?

Very funny, R8!

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!