Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Epstein Strange Purchases While in FL Jail

Multiple pairs of little girls panties?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2019 6:04 AM

Cum sock variant

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2019 2:40 PM

Okay, size 5 panties are not that small: I am 5 foot seven and 125 pounds, and I wear size 5 panties.

Size five panties are for women with 36 to 38 inch hips - look at the linked size chart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2019 2:56 PM

What’s your point, r2?

Seems an odd response to a pedo sex trafficker buying girls panties.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2019 3:22 PM

Heterosexuality is a sick and a boring lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2019 11:38 PM

Isn't there also a "Girl's" size 5? I'm asking honestly, women's/girl's sizes make no sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 5:42 AM

Because they’re not girls’ panties? And size 5 women’s panties are for women with 36 to 38 inch hips?

I’m going to assume that children’s panties are not being sold in a prison commissary.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 10:40 PM

He loves the lil girlies! He bought the smallest panties they sold. Child lovers are pathological.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 10:45 PM

It’s not that much of a mystery. A man who likes raping teenage girls...

(Yes, it’s rape if they can’t legally consent.)

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 10:53 PM

Being able to buy girl's panties?! R6 What do you think this is? Japan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2019 6:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!