Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Boyfriend covers all the pictures of Jesus in his house before we have sex

I am so hurt by this. We met at work about 6mos ago, he is a very kind and sensitive soul and always wears a saints medal. Our first night together he tacked hand towels over the picture of Jesus in his bedroom and took off his St Christopher medal before he would have sex with me. I am DEVASTATED and I don't know what to do. I really feel for him and he said he has strong feelings for me but he made me feel so rotten. Help!

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2019 6:15 AM

This will not end well. Cut your losses and move on right now. You should not be with someone who is ashamed to have sex with you.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2019 3:36 AM

This is your biggest problem?! Humor him and go along with it. It's not all about you, you know.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2019 3:37 AM

Male Catholics are whiny, ineffectual mama’s boys.

Punch/delete.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2019 3:38 AM

Point out to him all the passages in the Gospel of john where John is referred to as "the disciple Jesus loved best." Also show him in the Gospels where Judas betrays Christ to the soldiers with a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2019 3:40 AM

9/10, good work.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2019 3:41 AM

If he is a kind and sensitive soul then you have found a good man. Count your blessings.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2019 3:43 AM

Welcome to this week's installment or the ever fascinating and always truthful Penthouse Gay Delights Forum.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2019 3:43 AM

Jesus is hot.

You are not.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2019 3:46 AM

Bring him pictures of Satan to hang in the bedroom to watch you while you have sex.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2019 3:48 AM

Did your skin blister when he splashed holy water on you? If not, he sounds like a keeper.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2019 3:49 AM

Such DRAMA, OP!

Are you sure you're not a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2019 3:52 AM

OP show him how rosary beads can be used as anal beads or how you can recite the Our Father while riding him reverse cowgirl. There's a whole lot of crossover between Catholicism and homosexuality, just marry his two interests!

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2019 3:54 AM

Your roommate's a keeper OP.

He's smart enough to know that Jesus doesn't want to bear witness to your wanton acts up fornication where the man goes up into the man. If you have any pictures of the Blessed Virgin, I suggest you cover those too. Sometimes, a mother just doesn't want to know.

Any pictures Mary Magdeline, don't bother.......that's a whole other story.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2019 3:56 AM

That’s an EST without any plot development.

You could have at least claimed he spoke in tongues, or did something involving his tongue.

3/10

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2019 3:57 AM

Eve was weak! Say it, OP! Say it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2019 3:58 AM

One of the reasons this is so hurtful is just I, myself, just reconciled with Christianity: I dumped all the evangelical baggage of my youth and after some 25yrs away, joined a church that was gay friendly. I am falling into a tailspin again, I just don't know what to do. I am 12yrs older than he and don't want to let him go. I was hoping he could be "the one".

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2019 3:59 AM

Omg, you can’t fix him - he has to realize it on his own. In the meantime, I suggest yelling while cumming “the power of Christ compels you”

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2019 4:02 AM

Do you have those pictures of Jesus with the eyes that follow you around the room?

A picture with a smiling Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2019 4:03 AM

OP, do you still cry when you cum?

by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2019 4:05 AM

Your mussy’s wet and Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2019 4:05 AM

Uh huh. Either get a grip, or get a grip on some xanax doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2019 4:07 AM

I guess this is DL confessional...I am certainly not the first poster to process grief within its forums...my hurt is tinged with a fair amount of resentment too, as he requested and I bought a solid 14kt gold saint medal for him as an "upgrade" to his cheapo pewter one. It cost me $1100! And he treats me like this??? I am feeling foolish and used...this all happened Thursday night and I am still processing it all...

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2019 4:07 AM

Is there a particular reason why you want Jesus to see you having sex? Jesus is a very busy man. Don't waste his time being petty.

by Anonymousreply 23August 17, 2019 4:08 AM

he thinks you're dirty... and asks jesus to cleanse you and forgive his sin of getting laid with you... is that the only guy you found in the whole wide world? sad for you!

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2019 4:09 AM

I think it's time for the band to stop playing.

by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2019 4:14 AM

Time to get naked OP.

Put on your crown of thorns, and grab a handful of those giant rubber nails.

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2019 4:18 AM

I'm sure this is probably not one of his favorite movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2019 4:20 AM

Bitch at r27, I came here to post that!

“Let Jesus fuck you!”

by Anonymousreply 28August 17, 2019 5:46 AM

Why wouldn’t he just take down the Jesus on the wall...doesn’t make sense to put tack holes in the wall? Or he could’ve just draped it but oh no it had to be tacked. I’d get rid of him for wall damage!

by Anonymousreply 29August 17, 2019 5:55 AM

This calls for the tap dancing iteration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 17, 2019 6:10 AM

[quote]OP show him how rosary beads can be used as anal beads

Only if he has the world's tiniest asshole, r12.

by Anonymousreply 31August 17, 2019 7:45 AM

You say "all the Jesus pictures" . How many are we talking about?

by Anonymousreply 32August 17, 2019 9:15 AM

He has one in the bedroom and one in the living room. He covered them both making me feel so dirty and ashamed. I was stunned he went so far to cover the one in the living room, it has shook me deeply.

by Anonymousreply 33August 17, 2019 11:45 AM

why did you make this about you? it is about him. He is doing it for himself because of his beliefs and has nothing to do about you.

by Anonymousreply 34August 17, 2019 11:49 AM

I realize this is a troll post, and a pretty good one but... I once picked up a guy at a bar on 8th ave and he took me back to his place, which was near by -- turned out to be a monastery around 30th street and once there, he desperately wanted me to have sex with him on the couch under a huge portrait of Jesus. I couldn't do it. Too weird.

Turns out that almost all the monks at the place were gay and every year they'd rent a house in Provincetown, throw off their robes, and have wild sex for two weeks..

by Anonymousreply 35August 17, 2019 11:55 AM

Not that I am falling for this shit at all, but the fallacy of your little story is that covering a portrait wouldn't stop a God from seeing what is going on, if such a God actually existed.

Is that why the KKK wore hoods, they thought that kept God from seeing their evil deeds?

by Anonymousreply 36August 17, 2019 12:47 PM

If he's so kind and sensitive tell him how this behavior makes you feel.

by Anonymousreply 37August 17, 2019 1:32 PM

The KKK didn't care about god, they didn't want everyone else to see their cowardly faces.

by Anonymousreply 38August 17, 2019 1:36 PM

Ugh, Catholics. . .

by Anonymousreply 39August 17, 2019 1:39 PM

Wait until he finds out Jesus was gay himself and likes to watch

by Anonymousreply 40August 17, 2019 1:41 PM

OP, please ignore the idiot cunts here (e.g. R2).

And PLEASE ask your boyfriend about how he would handle my problem. My poster of "Hot Jesus" is on the ceiling above my bed and I can't figure out how to cover it when I'm being plowed by my own boyfriend. The Lord just watches me, never taking his sorrowful but alluring eyes off me and I know he looks at my oozing wide-open gape when our deed is done. Deeds, I mean.

I have all the other statues and paintings in the bedroom covered. I use little nightshades for the statues' eyes and black velvet draperies with draw cords on the paintings. But this has me stymied, and as a devout Catholic I am concerned about adding time to my already lengthy weekly Confessions.

Thank you and bless your boyfriend.

(I do not like making Our Savior a voyeur, no matter how it sinfully turns me on.)

by Anonymousreply 41August 17, 2019 1:47 PM

My first red flag would have been that a homosexual has two portraits of Jesus in his home.

by Anonymousreply 42August 17, 2019 1:56 PM

Taking organized religion seriously in the modern era takes a level of delusional thinking that is an instant deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 43August 17, 2019 2:13 PM

I think it's time to have a "come to Jesus" conversation with him.

by Anonymousreply 44August 17, 2019 2:24 PM

Op

You can tell him the priest who used to anally rape you often made you look at Jesus on the cross as he did his business....so.. Jesus has seen you have sex with a man....

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2019 2:49 PM

Jesus as in the “Son of God” or Jesus as in the hot gardener?

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2019 2:57 PM

Op this is not about you. It is about him and being raised a Catholic.

Do not misunderstand this. He has to work it out himself. He is not hiding you from Jesus, he is hiding what HE is doing with you from Jesus. He is worried about Jesus seeing him do the act. He doesn't care if you are going to hell, he is just worried about himself.

It's his own shame. Give it time. Perhaps he will take down the pictures of Jesus in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2019 3:06 PM

Call me crazy, but it sounds as though your young boy toy knows exactly what buttons to push, and you're more than willing to fill the collection basket via cash/credit card. $1100 to replace a medal that was probably sterling silver. You're a bit too desperate to fill the void in your life. Perhaps you could use a touch of religion, or, a food psychiatrist, to sort out your priorities. Do you really need this freakshow ringmaster in your life?

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2019 3:51 PM

^^^ Damn you, Spellcheck. Damn you straight to hell.

That's GOOD psychiatrist, not FOOD psychiatrist, although a good hearty meal could prove to be a healing distraction.

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2019 3:55 PM

You'll have to break it to him that Christopher was delisted as a saint a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2019 3:58 PM

Jésus or Jesús ?

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2019 3:59 PM

May I suggest you simply replace all the pictures of Jesus with photos of Mr. Don Knotts?

Much more soothing!

by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2019 4:02 PM

I would cover this photo before having sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 17, 2019 4:05 PM

OP, just tell your boyfriend that JEsus was Gay. Because he was. And then tell him how disappointed Jesus would be tht he acts so ashamed of being Gay.

by Anonymousreply 54August 17, 2019 4:22 PM

I have always had a spiritual alter in my bedroom. I use it nightly for prayer. It has my religious icons placed on it. I always keep it covered, especially if sex is happening. I’ve always had strong spiritual beliefs and it has nothing to do with whomever I’m having sex with. Let this guy cover the Jesus pics if that’s what he wants to do. I think most people are right here: it’s not about you.

by Anonymousreply 55August 17, 2019 5:02 PM

Profane Haiku EST I like it. 10/10.

by Anonymousreply 56August 17, 2019 5:43 PM

Jesus never said a word either for or against the Hershey Highway.

by Anonymousreply 57August 17, 2019 5:58 PM

Sorry, R3, to disappoint you, but this Catholic has no problems getting banged right below the crucifix over the bed (the scene with the crucifix in the church in "The Fourth Man" still gets me hard) and with the statue of the BVM, my patron saint, and photos of my parents on my dresser.

What does freak me at times is my dog staring at us. Do you think I should put him out of the room?

by Anonymousreply 58August 17, 2019 6:13 PM

[quote]I bought a solid 14kt gold saint medal for him as an "upgrade" to his cheapo pewter one. It cost me $1100! And he treats me like this??? I am feeling foolish and used...this all happened Thursday night and I am still processing it all...

OP, you obviously have feelings for him. Skip the Jesus part and go straight to the shame part. Ask him whether he's ashamed of being with you. If it's a dealbreaker for you, tell him. Better to find out sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 59August 17, 2019 6:19 PM

What really goes on at the Hershey "Amusement" Park ?

by Anonymousreply 60August 17, 2019 10:36 PM

You need help, OP. Serious help.

You and your wallet have far bigger problems than this so called boyfriend. You lost me at r33. Does this guy actually exist anywhere, besides in your head?

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2019 10:45 PM

Going through these responses I am shocked at just how depraved DL posters are. That reply with the Exorcist was disgusting. And yes this is a "troll" post, but was kind of hoping I could send a few of you into a grievous shame spiral but one must have self-respect in order to feel shame.

The book that is my name I bought and read many many times when it was new and just released. I was just a teen then and the sociopathic behavior of SF's gay bathhouse owners turned me off gay "culture" forever. I have praised the Female Sky Goddess that I was born a dyke ever since.

Gays have corrupted the civil rights movement and elevated themselves above all the genuine oppressed peoples. Gay men are the founders of the Nazi movement as well as the child abusers in the Catholic Church. Gay male morality is actually A-morality as the broader culture is finding out.

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2019 2:10 AM

The Band should tune up their instruments.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2019 1:57 PM

R62 There are sociopaths of every gender identity and sexual orientation. Your hate is showing.

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2019 5:57 PM

Put this over the bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2019 6:07 PM

I forgot to mention he covered my head too.

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2019 6:11 PM

[quote]Is that why the KKK wore hoods, they thought that kept God from seeing their evil deeds?

It was to keep their saner neighbors from knowing who was involved and to keep the black community unsure of who to retaliate against.

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2019 7:59 PM

Does he sit on the bed and cry after sex?

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2019 8:09 PM

[quote]And yes this is a "troll" post, but was kind of hoping I could send a few of you into a grievous shame spiral but one must have self-respect in order to feel shame.

That's some hateful craziness OP has going on -- F&F without question, flagging down Muriel for sure.

by Anonymousreply 69August 18, 2019 11:01 PM

🗿 [italic] You've Got A Friend In Jesus

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2019 1:29 AM

JESUS TAKE THE DILDO!

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2019 3:00 AM

Maybe he has security cameras in the Jesus pics? I have some in clocks and I cover the bedroom one during sex as I never changed the password ..I had the professionally installed and caught a thieving employee of the landlord and the security company put the crime on a thumb drive for the cops for me.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2019 6:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!