Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The world ended in 2012?

Anyone heard of this theory? What is your take?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2019 8:40 AM

I've not heard of this theory before, although I have heard of the Mandela effect and also linking it to human physiology (people 'remembering' different anatomy) and I think it's bullshit. It's interesting bullshit though.

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2019 9:07 AM

Anyone else think this?

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2019 5:26 AM

I turned 50 in 2012 and my sex life was cut by 75%.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2019 5:33 AM

2012 ended in the world

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2019 6:05 AM

What is the theory. That facebook link doesn't say much about it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2019 6:53 AM

Well, Baba Vanga did predict events beyond 2012 with accuracy, this contradicts the claim that time travelers hit a wall beyond 2012.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2019 7:05 AM

I don’t like that old blind bitch as much as this theory

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2019 9:53 AM

Google the 2012 the world ended theory R5

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2019 9:56 AM

They mixed up the year, actually the world will end in twenty-twenty, not twenty-twelve.

RiP World.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2019 9:58 AM

That would explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2019 10:41 AM

Weird world bump

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2019 9:55 AM

And its been in syndicated repeats ever since.

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2019 11:32 AM

So Trump never actually became president? The UK never voted for Brexit? Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2019 11:36 AM

I keep joking that I'm on the wrong timeline but there have been a ton of examples of things I know have happened but others have no memory or record of. Bought a Blu-ray last year and it didn't work so exchanged it, have all the receipts but it disappeared and my partner has no memory of the incident. The shop had no record of me bringing in the car last February; again, I have the receipts. Found a book on my to-read pile I don't remember and can't find any record of buying it. A guy from my graduating high school class just died (per a newspaper obit) and I don't remember him and can't find him in any of our yearbooks.

Just a lot of stuff like that which is probably nothing, but there's so much of it I'm starting to get concerned.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2019 11:52 AM

R14 that’s interesting and very weird anyone else experience stuff like that?

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2019 7:15 PM

Yes, on a few occasions. It’s deeply unsettling. When it’s happened, I’ve done my best to forget about it.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2019 7:52 PM

R16 care to elaborate? What do you think is the cause?

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2019 2:02 AM

Yeah I want to know too. What's the theory

by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2019 2:37 AM

R16 here. For instance, I remember reading/hearing, in multiple media outlets, that a certain celebrity had died. And yet, a few days later, I see the that he’s alive. Or I’ll pass people on the street, walking away from me - and then a few blocks later I pass them again. Perhaps there’s a logical explanation. If there’s something weird going on, it’s deeply weird. Timelines that are supposed to stay separate temporarily intertwining, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2019 8:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!