Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jessica Lange interviewed by Goldderby.

She looks fucking amazing. I want her to do a movie with this new look, preferably a dark indie drama or poignant romantic comedy (with Al Pacino).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2019 2:53 PM

I can’t get over her in this interview 😭

I can’t believe the bitch ranks Coven last of the four seasons she’s starred in! I love Fiona!

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2019 5:33 AM

She does look good. Less botoxed than she has in the past. Just age gracefully ladies.

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2019 5:44 AM

Odd how she thinks she is too old for Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf when Laurie Metcalf who is only 6 years younger is doing it next year.

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2019 5:45 AM

She looks great. What the hell happened? Did she stop drinking?

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2019 6:00 AM

I think she stopped using fillers.

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2019 6:02 AM

She looks great! And I love the new hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2019 6:04 AM

Al Pacino? That ham forgot how to act. He can no longer not over act. Its sickening.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2019 6:06 AM

This is the best she's looked in a long time. She looks fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2019 6:10 AM

Did voting for the Emmys end?

She’s so luminous and gracious in this interview, I could see voters check her off just because of that.

Her progression from starlet to serious actress to completely forgotten to her major comeback has been surprising, enthralling and delicious to behold.

She’s one of a kind - mysterious yet delightful- and truly one of the greats.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2019 6:10 AM

*checking her off

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2019 6:12 AM

I hope she wins another Emmy this year!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2019 6:15 AM

If she doesn’t, she’s definitely winning Supporting in a Comedy next year for “The Politician”. She says in the interview that it’s a “small role”.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2019 6:18 AM

R7 Al is a Taurus like Jess (Aries/Taurus cusp, actually).

She’d bring out the proper thespian in him. He’s also always wanted to work with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2019 6:21 AM

Luminosity

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2019 12:56 PM

Tom and Lorenzo while watching screeners for “The Politician”:

[quote]Watching screeners for Netflix's #ThePolitician and I mean, LOOK. AT. HUH. Jessica Lange as Dusty Jackson. LUVHUH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Another critic (Refinery29) is loving her in “The Politician”, too:

[quote]thank you ryan murphy for giving us, over and over, the great gift that is jessica lange

[quote]yes, i'm watching the politician

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2019 1:59 PM

I need this now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2019 1:59 PM

I’ve rewatched this interview too many times, lol.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2019 4:43 PM

She either had a subtle face-lift refresher, or she's using tape on her face.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2019 5:19 PM

Fabulous interview. She seems so light and at ease, and in touch with her world—the end of her relationship with Shepard, aging out of parts, not compelled to see Tootsie on Broadway... I love this more natural, less-brooding Jessica. Makes me want to give her a bear hug and spend an evening yakking.

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2019 5:22 PM

She does look amazing, especially compared to how beat she's looked sometimes in the past.

I wonder if it's some kind of camera filter, or if she's had a great surgical touch-up. If the latter, I'd love that surgeon's name.

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2019 5:25 PM

[quote]Fabulous interview. She seems so light and at ease, and in touch with her world—the end of her relationship with Shepard, aging out of parts, not compelled to see Tootsie on Broadway... I love this more natural, less-brooding Jessica. Makes me want to give her a bear hug and spend an evening yakking.

Agee with all of this 110%. She was surprisingly candid. You can tell her mystical charms even worked on Tom and Chris, lol.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2019 7:33 PM

R21 Lighting and make-up have much to do with it, of course, but as pointed out upthread, she obviously stopped using Botox, so her brows are mobile and that makes a huge difference, especially for her.

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2019 7:36 PM

Yes but where did her jowls go? She does look thinner and the haircut is flattering. But that's an awfully nice jawline she's sporting again. Regardless she's super cool and smart and not so artificial or try hard as some other famous and well respected 70 year old actresses with lots of awards...I LOVE her.

I do love R9's post though. Perfectly stated.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2019 7:56 PM

Jessica is a treasure. She's always been my absolute favorite actress to watch. Her performances are like beautiful music. I know...Mary!

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2019 8:24 PM

R25 Her work is like jazz.

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2019 10:19 PM

Confession: I fell in love with her when she was in her 30’s. Now, I’m in my 30’s and she’s in her 70’s...

I’m having a moment.

by Anonymousreply 27August 15, 2019 11:25 PM

New trailer for The Politician

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2019 2:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!