Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is PinkNews Pro Pedophilia?

Why do they think this is OK? The kid was 16 when they met and 17 when they started dating. The older dude was 49.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2019 1:28 AM

Full video. What the hell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2019 2:39 AM

Is OP named Boris?

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2019 2:42 AM

Who edits PinkNews?

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2019 2:42 AM

Kris Jenner is looking really refreshed these days.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2019 3:01 AM

Oddly, it's the old guy who looks completely miserable, weeping and staring off into the middle distance.

Follow Pink News on Twitter and you'll learn that this is just the tip of the iceberg. When they aren't bullying lesbians, they're advocating for the brave and stunning Miss Jessica Yaniv.

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2019 3:14 AM

Wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2019 3:17 AM

Younger guy looks like a prototype for a nonbinary crash test dummy.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2019 3:20 AM

PinkNews age gap for 2 women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2019 7:23 AM

You think 16 year old is pedophilia, yeah, you're the one with the problem.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2019 4:42 PM

Tweet has been deleted

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2019 4:45 PM

I saw this story - sorry, but this is inappropriate. If a 49 year old man dated a 17 year old girl, he would be in jail.

And the whole sugar daddy aspect is disgusting as well. Don't get me started on this child's makeup.

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2019 4:53 PM

OP is an 8 chan QAnon Pizzagate freak. Or PooShoes. F&F these freaks. They've been running wild since their precious 8chan terrorist website got shot down.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2019 4:55 PM

This isn't even illegal. Loosen your gussets, Marys.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2019 4:56 PM

UK age of consent is 16.

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2019 4:59 PM

They deleted the tweet, but when I went to search for the outrage, I found a LOT of accounts with literally zero followers calling this "pedophilia" because alt-right piece of shit Mark Dice called it "pedophilia."

He also heavily implied the kid was 10 when the relationship was started, but he wasn't, obviously. If you look at this guy it's kind of hard to believe he's 23 now (which would have made him 17 at the time this started, and legal). He's a ho, and I think he's a ho who is lying about his age.

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2019 5:04 PM

I've watched their videos on Youtube. It's very cringey at first, but the kid has a pretty good head on his shoulders and he addresses the hate and disgust many times. He's fully aware of how pedo it all looks. He interviews his older brother who's straight and hot, and the brother is okay with their relationship and is very pro gay and very loving to his queeny bro.

When I was 17 I had a sexual relationship with a guy in his 30's. I was fully aware that the guy was a total pedo, but I loved the sex and he was HOT.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2019 5:07 PM

A 17 year old can marry in a lot of places, it's not pedohillia.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2019 5:09 PM

some of you guys are actually defending this?? yikes. if you're a 50 year old man dating a teenager, you're a freak

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2019 5:10 PM

You guys always "accidentally" confuse the ages when you're trying to shriek about pedos, I've noticed. They're 23 and 55 now, 17 and 49 when it started.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2019 5:13 PM

But the kid was the aggressor in the pursuit. As was I when i was 17 almost 18. I know it looks gross from the outside, i totally get it. But a sexually mature 17 year old knows what he wants. He's not some innocent flower the just get plucked by the big bad horny man.

Just like I have no sympathy for any teen floating in Bryan Singers pool. They want to be there and they know why they are there.

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2019 5:24 PM

I'm glad Liza was able to find love again with a younger, 49-year-old man.

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2019 5:32 PM

R19 is that supposed to be about me? 49 is basically 50 you weirdo. I knew what his age was, my point still stands

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2019 5:32 PM

R11 "If a 49 year old man dated a 17 year old girl, he would be in jail." LOL Tell that to every other straight man out there.

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote]"If a 49 year old man dated a 17 year old girl, he would be in jail."

There are 37 states where the age of consent is 16 or 17.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2019 5:42 PM

I'm not saying it's right and I'm not saying it's wrong, but many of us lost our virginity to someone who was older. At some point after 2000, we just started calling these types of relationships pedo and that isn't right or fair. To be quite honest I'm not really sure what a 40 year old has in common with an 18 year old other than sex, but whatever works. A 16/17/18 year old is not a child.

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2019 5:43 PM

I'm 40 and in Canada and I fucked a 16 year old, legally, last year. He had a great little ass and pretty much begged for it. Definitely not pedophilia, sorry, haters and jealous bitches.

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2019 5:57 PM

Gross. Even if it’s “legal”, it’s still unethical and vomit inducing.

Anyone who thinks this is kosher is a freak and needs their hard drive checked and monitored.

by Anonymousreply 27August 15, 2019 6:02 PM

R26 is the reason why they hate us

by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2019 6:03 PM

Some of you people need to loosen your corset stays and take a deep breath.

Doing it with a 17 year old may deeply unwise, but it's not pedophilia. Perhaps you folks have it backwards and this is a simple matter of the 17 year old being an enthusiastic gerontophile. Did you ever stop to think about that???

by Anonymousreply 29August 15, 2019 6:08 PM

R12: Good point. That explains the identical Fionna Barret or whatever the hell her name is threads within 24 hours that I had to slap down. It also explains the pizzagater who started that Bill Clinton portrait thread this morning. These people are sick obsessives.

As to this couple, this was discussed here on DL last week. The age of consent in Brazil is 16 or 15, so the relationship was legal from the start. Additionally, this is not pedophilia whatsoever. Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. At worst, this is pederasty, which depending on the laws in your jurisdiction, may very well be perfectly legal. So stop clutching your pearls, marys.

by Anonymousreply 30August 15, 2019 6:12 PM

Adults who want to get involved with high schoolers have mental problems. I'm in my 30s and I couldn't imagine chasing after a 16 year old. That would so creepy and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 31August 15, 2019 6:19 PM

[quote] 17 and 49 when it started

That may be legal, but it's disgusting and twisted nonetheless.

[quote] But the kid was the aggressor in the pursuit.

A 49-year-old should know how to say no.

Can you imagine, for example, a 49-year-old colleague announcing that he had to leave work early to pick up his boyfriend/girlfriend from high school? The reaction he'd get is exactly the sort of reaction such a relationship deserves.

by Anonymousreply 32August 15, 2019 6:23 PM

Actually, R32, so long as it violates no law, the only thing should do is respect another person's relationship.

by Anonymousreply 33August 15, 2019 6:38 PM

Nope, respect is something you have to deserve r33. If you are an old person trying to date high schoolers, no one is going to respect you.

by Anonymousreply 34August 15, 2019 6:41 PM

For fuck's sake! I find the pedo accusations really tiresome, especially on a gay board. Many of us have had to listen to those accusations being tossed about by ignorant people. When I was 17, I had already graduated high school, bought a car, and worked two jobs. I entered puberty early, and had a deep voice, and a full beard (which I kept shaved). I managed to get two different men (in their 30s) to finally have sex with me, and I practically had to beg them. Most of the guys I approached (I knew what I wanted) wouldn't get involved with someone my age. And, for the record, the only younger man I've ever been with is only 6 months younger. And we're still very close. I think a huge age difference is off-putting, to be honest. But the pedo accusations are going too far.

by Anonymousreply 35August 15, 2019 7:00 PM

I have hypocritical bias toward it being more acceptable for an age 17 boy to be with men sexually vs a girl. males are wired for sex, females are wired for emotional attachment. I feel bad admitting it, but testosterone is to blame!

by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2019 7:13 PM

I am not advocating pedophilia but the 18 marker to determine pedophilia is completely arbitrary. In then US it's 18 but in other parts of the world it's 16, 14 or whatever. If you find it disgusting that an 18 y.o. is mating with a 49 y.o., that's your pregorrative, but it's not illegal and the so-called amorality of it is questionable at best. In the U.S. an 18 y.o. can drive, vote and purchase guns, but shouldn't be having sex with whoever s/he wants?

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2019 7:16 PM

So much ignorance in this thread.

18 is the age of majority in the U.S. It has nothing to do with pedophilia.

In the 1970s, Anita Bryant famously campaigned to 'SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM HOMOSEXUALS.' In response to Anita, various conservative controlled state governments started moving the age of consent higher than it had ever been before. The Supreme Court ruled that the state could exercise this control over minors and it was permissible for states to move the age of consent all the way to 18, if they so choose. And more of them did.

So, if you're espousing this "18 year old" standard, you are the god children of Anita Bryant, the religious right and a conservative Supreme Court. I hope you're happy. But it is a recent perversion of history and logic and fact.

by Anonymousreply 38August 15, 2019 7:28 PM

From the photo at the OP it looks like they're more pro drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 39August 15, 2019 7:39 PM

Interesting, because of this thread I found out the age of consent in my state is actually 16!

I wonder if that applies to Grindr hookups.

by Anonymousreply 40August 15, 2019 7:41 PM

When you look at science and evolution, the human animal is expected to start having sex at puberty. 12 or 13. Primates, (closest to humans), become impregnated as soon as a female begins ovulating (which is around age 9). So technically we should be fucking when we enter puberty! So, you're right R37 the number is arbitrary.

I, myself, was highly sexually active between ages 10 and 17. Only with boys (a couple men). I was doing what evolution intended, but with the wrong gender. (Oops. Didn't get the memo!)

by Anonymousreply 41August 15, 2019 8:01 PM

I mean, as long as the older guy stays within legal bounds and doesn't exploit or abuse the younger guy, and vice versa... why would anyone have a problem with it?

by Anonymousreply 42August 15, 2019 8:04 PM

Doesn't pedophilia mean sexual attraction to a pre-pubescent little boy or girl?

Wonder if the young adult in the video didn't have a father or mother actively present when growing up.

by Anonymousreply 43August 15, 2019 8:10 PM

[quote]That may be legal, but it's disgusting and twisted nonetheless.

But OP and the rest of the pearl-clutching moral majority types on this thread have been saying it was pedophilia. It's not, and it wasn't even illegal.

You're claiming it's pedophilia because you're trying to attack PinkNews, either because you're a rightwing nutjob or an anti-trans troll. Those are the ones shrieking in anger about this on Twitter, and they're obviously over here, too.

This is all propaganda bullshit. If you want to rend your garments over how disgusting a relationship with this age difference is, then do so directly with a thread about the couple instead of this "LGBTQ websites are pro pedophilia" nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 44August 15, 2019 8:13 PM

[quote]This is all propaganda bullshit.

Right now on the Pink News twitter feed is a story pushing undies for “trans kids”.

You’re right, it’s all propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 45August 15, 2019 8:18 PM

Yeah its disgusting but they aren't doing anything illegal-or anything that hasn't been going on since the beginning of time.. It's not "pedophilia". The young man isn't 8 years old. Maybe we need to mind own own business.

by Anonymousreply 46August 15, 2019 8:38 PM

R35 I've seen a number of gender critical radfems/lesbians really pushing this narrative forward recently around here and on Twitter, and they wonder why gay men don't want to support them when they are cosying up to rightwing homophobes and using the same talking points they did on gay men 30 years ago.

R44 you're on the nose.

by Anonymousreply 47August 15, 2019 8:39 PM

Someone above asked about his relationship with his father.

short video explains. It's kind of sad. It made me get misty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 15, 2019 8:40 PM

Y'all realize the whole thing stands at least 50% odds of being bullshit and just a little stunt they cooked up to get YouTube views and monetize them, right?

by Anonymousreply 49August 15, 2019 8:46 PM

Absolutely deplorable. Pink News also made an anti-women tweets calling women, including Lesbians, Terfs

by Anonymousreply 50August 15, 2019 8:50 PM

R29 More likely an enthusiastic cashophile.

by Anonymousreply 51August 15, 2019 10:17 PM

R49 = the Twitter generation

by Anonymousreply 52August 16, 2019 2:04 AM

Not to bump a mostly dead thread, but R49, they've had an active YouTube channel and social media for a while. The younger guy really is a ho, he sells himself by saying he's a "private snapchat entertainer." He's been doing that for a few years now.

That's why I suspect this was taken down in the first place, because they realized he wasn't being interviewed, he was advertising. And I'd bet anything Kayleb isn't as young as he says he is. He's got a vested, monetary interest in pretending to be younger.

by Anonymousreply 53August 16, 2019 12:38 PM

[quote]If a 49 year old man dated a 17 year old girl, he would be in jail.

16 is the age of consent in most of the country, hon.

by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2019 12:48 PM

'Kayleb"

Just shoot me.

by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2019 12:54 PM

I know it is not pedo, but it is unbalanced.

When I got out of college, I had a 21 yr old roommate who developed a "friendship" with a 13/14 yr old boy. They were closer in age than the OP's scenario.

But of course it was all unsettling. The kid's parents were going to get the authorities involved.

I have been in this creepy orbit and your gut knows.

by Anonymousreply 56August 16, 2019 3:34 PM

I've done both -- my first guy was 25, I was 16. It was great but he took a lot of shit for it and it ended the relationship. When I was 23, I had a 17 year old FB. He was such a little hottie, I still wank to him sometimes, like 20 years later. People rolled their eyes but let it go, I guess that age difference was tolerable, but 25/16 wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2019 3:41 PM

It is obviously a 'busine$$' relatiaship. So what is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2019 4:03 PM

I am tired of guys in make-up.

by Anonymousreply 59August 16, 2019 5:15 PM

The homophobic troll is on a rampage today --- posting ESTS about fat guys sitting on other guys' faces to death and gross-out dick pics.

WE GET IT: YOU HATE GAYS. Now kindly fuck off to somewhere we don't congregate. I suggest a NASCAR racetrack.

EVERYBODY ELSE, PLEASE F/F THE OP. So sick of the gay-bashing today!

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote]Doesn't pedophilia mean sexual attraction to a pre-pubescent little boy or girl?

That's why Michael Jackson dumped his boyfriends when they grew "orm-pit har"

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2019 6:07 PM

R60, it's not a NASCAR deplorable posting this stuff, it's a Bellagio Maid deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2019 10:58 PM

I don’t know PinkNews is but I do know what it’s not: for gays & lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2019 11:16 PM

My maternal grandmother married at 16. Her mother married at 15.

Another set of great grandparents married at 13 and 15.

Nowadays, we like to pretend that anyone under the age of 25 is a “child.” Meanwhile, my great grandmother who married at 13 had five kids by the time she was 25.

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2019 11:33 PM

Then why didn't YOU get married at the age of 13, if it's so natural and normal, R64? Oh, and I bet you're conveniently unable to bear children, too.

by Anonymousreply 65August 21, 2019 11:57 PM

The point is, R65, that notions of what constitutes an adult are largely arbitrary. 100 years ago, we obviously had very different ideas about when a person reached adulthood. Even 40-50 years ago, our ideas were different.

Pedophilia is a word with a very specific meaning. Ascribing it, for instance, to a 40-year old who has sexual feelings for a 17-year old muddies the waters and starts to render the term meaningless. Meanwhile, there are people out there who actually are pedophiles and throwing the word around too loosely causes problems for their victims.

A 17-year old is not a helpless child with no agency. He or she may not necessarily have the maturity he or she will (hopefully) develop by 27, but in most ways, he or she is an adult.

by Anonymousreply 66August 22, 2019 12:29 AM

You're just plain wrong, R66. There was NEVER a time in American society when a girl marrying at 13-- or even 15-- was anywhere NEAR the norm, and the age for men was of course even higher. Please see the stats at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 22, 2019 3:15 AM

R56 "I know it is not pedo, but it is unbalanced."

You know what else is unbalanced? Just about every relationship on Earth. It's not age that determines the balance, it's the relationship between the two people. Now, these two don't look like an example of sanity, that's for sure, but I know plenty of relationships that seem "unbalanced" from the outside and yet they provide each other with love, companionship, support, affection, sex, fun and what have you.

Don't forget who you are and what was once said about you, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 68August 22, 2019 11:08 PM

So many old pedo men in this site it's disgusting, there's nothing normal in a 49 years old almost retired man dating a 17 years old high school boy, gross, you guys are the reason we (normal gays) still have to defend ourselves from pedo stereotypes, just date someone your own age fucking weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2019 11:26 PM

R20 is a creep too. Some of these posters were advocating on the NAMBLA thread as well. To have no sympathy for the minors involved is really regrettable. To suggest they "get what they derserve", or "know why they're there" is just sickening to read. They're only objectified as sexual objects, clearly no respect for their well-being. One is an adult, the other CLEARLY is not. Many of Bryan Singer's victims were duped, drugged, given alcohol underage, etc. I would hate to see what other ethical or moral quandaries these types rationalise.

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2019 1:25 AM

Why is 18 not young ENOUGH? FFS, or 21 if you're 40s or 50s.

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2019 1:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!