Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Before his death, Epstein was not depressed, and told his lawyer his first 'suicide attempt' was an attack by his cellmate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2019 6:00 AM

Start shoving cameras in donald DUMP's face and make this asshole TALK!

Motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2019 10:40 PM

If he wanted to succeed in killing himself he would lie about being suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2019 10:40 PM

I have zero doubt in my mind that trump had him executed.

Epstein had all the secrets which could have had DUMP sent to prison, and probably impeached.

This was a hit, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2019 10:41 PM

He was killed. so obvious!

Even stevie wonder could see that!

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2019 10:44 PM

If I were Epstein, I would take everyone down with me then commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2019 10:45 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2019 10:55 PM

Although I believe he was murdered, I don't think this in itself proves anything. I'm guessing that when prisoners want to commit suicide, they make a show of how well they're coping in order to reduce their chances of being put on suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2019 10:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2019 11:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2019 9:14 AM

I mentioned this in a similar thread. I think Barr came out of retirement to fix this shit. Unfortunately, I think many justice-seekers will persist and eventually we'll learn about Barr's motivation. It's telling that his father brought Epstein into this pedo network. I don't think Barr is healthy (neither is Dumpster) so it won't be too long.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2019 9:27 AM

What did two14 year olds say to each other when fighting over who got to massage Epstein one morning?

“Let go my Eggo!!!”

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2019 10:58 AM

Getting away with murder. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2019 12:17 AM

Of course he wasn’t depressed. Narcissistic and psychopathic people don’t get depressed.

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2019 12:19 AM

I can see why enemies of Trump don’t want to be locked up on federal prisons...

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2019 12:22 AM

R1 You spelled Clinton's name wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2019 12:22 AM

How could he not be depressed?

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2019 2:35 AM

This doesn't really mean anything. We know he instructed his lawyers to get him off suicide watch so it makes sense he was telling them that it was an attack and not him trying to off himself.

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2019 2:39 AM

I seem to remember some announcement that Bill Barr secretly met with Epstein while he was in jail. They are handing out subpoenas to staff and I hope Barr gets busted

by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2019 4:55 AM

He was scum. Why would anyone believe him?

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2019 5:09 AM

You don't necessarily have to be depressed to commit suicide. It may be a realistic solution to a situation for some, such as a terminal illness.

by Anonymousreply 20August 24, 2019 5:12 AM

He went from sprawling estates, and his every need taken care of, to a cage. I still don’t believe a malignant narcissist like him would kill him self. He knows too much. His pedophile island and the Lolita express where just for him and princess andrew? If you believe that....Elvis is by my side and eating crackers. He’s giggling because he’s on a diet.

by Anonymousreply 21August 24, 2019 5:23 AM

And Bernie Madoff lives . . .

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2019 5:31 AM

I was wondering how someone suicidal has the wherewithal to hunker down with his lawyers and make sure none of his victims can get at his millions. Isn't suicide a sort of spontaneous thing? You don't plan it like a tea party.

Oh well, France is going after him now. Macron's little 'welcome' to Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 24, 2019 5:52 AM

R6, that story about how he claimed he was assaulted the first time was reported AT the time (ie before his death) by the Washington Post. I posted a link on here in another thread. So whatever you think of The Independent, which may for all I know be justified in general, isn't relevant to this.

by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2019 6:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!