Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone starting to feel a heavy discourse of "Gen Z vs. Gen X"?

I'm seeing more and more conversations online (forums, twitter, etc.) over this.

Millennials, your time in the hot seat is coming to an end for the time being!

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 2:13 AM

Good. Their spawn is extremely annoying and troubled with problems. They are all the 8chan trolls getting arrested lately.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2019 3:17 AM

I've not seen articles like that though, mostly it's a bunch of Xers writing self congratulatory articles about how great their kids are the world's greatest thing since sliced bread and what great parents they are.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2019 3:29 AM

This thread seems troll-ish AF

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2019 3:47 AM

I hear mostly just complaints about us.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2019 3:48 AM

Yes and it's the same 'ol slog about latchkey childhood vs iphone childhood.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2019 3:59 AM

I don't see much mention of Gen Z yet because people mostly think they are millennials.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2019 4:18 AM

This one does differentiate R6 and it's the type of article I mentioned in R2. Of course they cannot write an article about either Generation without it eventually revolving around Millennials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 4:40 AM

Nah, I think the kids are all right. My only complaint is that Gen Z is very dramatic and very black or white, even moreso than millennials.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2019 2:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!