Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joy vs Meghan: What's Your View???

If anything, this clip is worth watching for Meghan's fashion alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 4, 2019 2:58 PM

Meghan looks so thin in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2019 8:11 PM

All those clips of Meghan made me think of this Mad Tv skit....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2019 8:20 PM

Meghan looks like one of the Hartley Hooligans in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2019 8:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2019 9:10 PM

Who could fucking watch that show?

And Meghan looks like she’s gained about 50 pounds in those clips.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2019 9:22 PM

Meghan looked much happier last Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2019 9:29 PM

Meghan screams hysteria; Joy just interrupts with wise-ass remarks and offers no insight. She just repeats what she has heard on other shows. Both are useless. Actually, all are useless.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2019 1:35 AM

It's easy to be Team Joy here, but only because her opponent is so loathsome. I'm not much of a Joy fan otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2019 1:48 AM

Team Meghan, of course! I can't wait until she and Harry ascend the throne: Big Liz has plans, you know!

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2019 1:54 AM

David Hasselhoff's daughter Hayley is Meghan's doppleganger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2019 2:07 AM

[quote]Both are useless. Actually, all are useless.

Whoopi adds to the uselessness.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2019 3:33 AM

Bring back Rosie? I've got another idea - throw the fucking show off the air. It's been a big bust for a long time now.

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2019 3:40 AM

I only want Rosie back if they let her sing in each episode. I miss her lovely voice!

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2019 3:49 AM

You seem like a delightfully generous chap, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2019 3:55 AM

It's amusing that, now that the focus is on politics, the regular panel is filled with blathering imbeciles, but when the show had actual journalists ( Viera, Ling, etc) the focus was on summer wardrobe and other pablum.

by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2019 4:34 AM

Neither. Joy has been getting on my last damn nerve lately. Her behavior during Andrew Yangs interview was atrocious, interrupting and making lame ass jokes.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2019 4:38 AM

That's all she does. To make up for a lack of preparation, she just makes lame jokes, often at inappropriate times. She'll rationalize it by saying shes a comedian and that's what she's paid to do. If so, butty out of political discussion, unless you have done enough research to take down the lunatic McCain with facts instead of the stupid interruptions with a "sly" look on your face. Stick to interviewing Fred Savage or Will Smith.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2019 4:47 AM

“Imma shut this down”.

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2019 2:34 PM

Have there been any reports as to who has signed their contract for next season and who hasn't?

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2019 3:24 PM

Meghan is leaving for a career as a hostess at a Luby's in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Sometimes you just want to Mc-cane Meghan’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2019 3:48 PM

Joy used to be funny and sharp. But lately she's acted foggy and 'off', like she's on meds. She's like the batty old aunt at the dinner table everyone ignores.

Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2019 3:49 PM

Joy is just auditioning for the remake of Designing Women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2019 5:54 PM

Meghan's let herself go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2019 5:59 PM

The Widow McCain has already started tweeting about the anniversary of her HusDad's death in two weeks.

"I also want to say I am 14 days away from the anniversary of my dads death and petrified of what the day is going to feel like. I made a conscious choice to share my grief journey publicly so others would feel less alone - and would do it all over again."

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2019 1:27 PM

I guess if either of the Trust Fund Twins or Cantankerous Caryn weren't returning next season we'd have heard by now. That means another season of the nasty one and her coddler Caryn. Wonder if both sides Abby will now criticize Cheetolini since her father has resigned his position.

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2019 8:03 PM

For some reason the Rosie/Hasselbitch fight came up in my YT feed so I watched it again since it' been awhile. It refreshed my memory just how annoying Hasselbitch's snippy voice is, not as annoying as the Widow Consort McCain's voice but still in the same neighborhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2019 11:40 PM

Do gay men really watch that? It rots the brain. What, you have hidden vaginas, that you would watch that? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2019 11:44 PM

Women love drama

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2019 12:31 AM

When was the last time Joy was seen without that raatty wig ?

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 3:43 AM

Ana seems to like all the McCains except Meghan. Ana regularly likes and retweets Cindy and Jack McCain and the past week she's joined in the tweeting about the upcoming anniversary of Saint John's death. If it weren't for Ana's vocal dislike of "President Loco" as she calls him, her friendship with Joy and Sunny and the fact she didn't invite the nasty brat to her wedding, I'd have to rethink my desire to have her on the panel full time.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2019 7:50 PM

Red M put the regular The View thread behind the paywall.

Red M does not paywall a continuation automatically, only somewhere in the late 400s.

So can someone close out the current thread early and move to Thread 21 before Sept 3rd?

All of us regular non subscribers BLESS you.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2019 7:55 PM

Oppps, this one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2019 7:55 PM

Any news on whether or not Abby is coming back? Someone on the locked thread said they had a friend who was a stand in at lighting rehearsals this week, wonder if there was a stand in for Abby...

I'd really like Ana there full time, I bet she's already escaped Miami and Hurricane Dorian for NYC and will be there Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2019 4:33 PM

The commercials for the new season include everyone -- Ana, Joy, Whoopie, Sunny, Megan and Abby.

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2019 4:58 PM

Thanks r35, I haven't come across any of the new season commercials yet.

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2019 5:14 PM

Could the good paying customers max out thread 20 before Tuesday?

by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2019 6:34 PM

The Hamptons Trio (Josephine, Asuncion and Ana), Cantankerous Caryn and the Trust Fund Daughters will be back live today.

No info available yet on guests that I can find, all "TBA" for each day of the week. I'm guessing all hot topics for Tuesday anyway. Tuesday better not be The Saint John McCain Memorial Hour or a barrage of photos and video of the Huntsman twins, ugh.

Ana appears to still be tweeting from Miami so probably won't see her til Friday.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2019 11:47 AM

I"m watching a live stream on YT since The View is preempted here in Central FL due to Dorian.

It appears Sunny is still freezing Meghan out. Did Meghan say something about "virtue signaling" in response to something Sunny said during the gun discussion...I didn't catch it all. Meghan's catch phrase of the day is : "gun grabbbing" aimed at Beto.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2019 3:30 PM

Did Meghan just say she had a "Nanny" when she was 11 years old???

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2019 3:51 PM

Wed, Sep 4: Bernie Sanders, Rick Ross

Thurs, Sep 5: Wendy Williams

Fri, Sep 6: Pamela Anderson

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2019 5:49 PM

Meghan started the new season in righteous cunt mode.

Not one mention of the 1st Anni of screwing her dad into the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 42September 4, 2019 6:30 AM

Abby's faux "I'm just a regular mom trying to juggle job and 3 small kids" is tiresome already. You know she has at least 2 nannies if not 3 for day to day help. Probably hired 6 nannies for round the clock care when she went to Russia. Yep, just your typical middle class mom.

by Anonymousreply 43September 4, 2019 2:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!