Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judy Garland Invented the Mullet

She was business up front and party in the back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 9:30 AM

We have reached peak DL

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2019 12:29 AM

It's a wig and a very expensive human hair wig that would cost thousands of dollars to manufacture today .

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2019 12:35 AM

Betty beat her to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2019 1:54 AM

Has it come to this that people don’t understand the difference between having a mullet and having bangs?

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2019 1:57 AM

Old timey hair styles were just plain ugly. I think a lot of them knew it too, but had no choice. I asked my mom once if any women were allowed to just have plain straight hair at the time, and she said no.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2019 2:19 AM

You shouldn’t have dropped out of beauty school, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2019 2:20 AM

[quote] Has it come to this that people don’t understand the difference between having a mullet and having bangs?

Yeah, OP clearly does not know what the fuck she's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2019 2:22 AM

[quote] I asked my mom once if any women were allowed to just have plain straight hair at the time, and she said no.

Might want to ask your mom again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2019 2:24 AM

Judy also invented the Slinky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2019 3:06 AM

Judy WAS a human Slinky.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2019 12:59 PM

This pretty little lass actually invented the Slinky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2019 1:01 PM

Hi gays, write me on www.reldate.me

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2019 1:04 PM

R12 Hey Mary, fuck off

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2019 1:08 PM

Veronica Lake might not have worn her hair up, but it certainly isn't "just plain straight hair." Her whole head would have been set into curls, and then gently brushed into that shape. She didn't leave for work with wet hair, and that's just how it naturally dried. She wore her hair down, yes, but it was very carefully styled.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2019 9:21 PM

How "straight" does it have to be for you, R14?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2019 10:11 PM

Here's Judy being racist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2019 9:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!