Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember Juanita "the Prophetess" Bynum?

She's still crazy.

[quote]International Prophetess Juanita Bynum broke down in tears as she explained Sunday night how she had to cancel a preaching assignment in Chesapeake, Virginia, because the pastor who was hosting her at a conference in that city entered her hotel room uninvited and saw her underwear.

He didn't see her IN her underwear; he saw her underwear laid out waiting for her to wear it. Read on:

[quote]“They (assistants) always come into my hotel rooms before me. They pray before I come in. They cover furniture with white sheets. That’s just me because I don’t like to contend with a lot of stuff and people sitting on the furniture, having sex on the furniture and that’s just the sensitivity that I have. So they cover the chairs and the white sheets and they pray in the room and prepare the room for me,” Bynum explained.

[quote]“And somewhere on the bureau, this is so embarrassing, they would have on the bed, I travel with a blanket that says ‘be still and know that I am God.’ And they put that blanket on the bed, and my pajamas are laid down on the bed. And then on top of the bureau is all of my underwear,” she continued. “My panties, my stockings, my bra, whatever else I put on, is laid out on the bureau for when I get ready to minister. At that point I was told that the pastor had entered my room without me being aware that he had been in my room.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 2:55 AM

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn.

I'm an OCD germaphobe, but that is some next-level crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2019 2:25 AM

Get a load of Miss Thang!

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2019 2:31 AM

This book of her's is one of my personal faves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2019 2:34 AM

"This book of her's is one of my personal faves."

I think my neighbor has this book. I know he screams the title over and over again on the day he cashes his Social Security check. I wonder if that tattooed homeless guy that visits once a month is his pastor.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2019 2:41 AM

I thought she was "jazz hands"?

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2019 2:48 AM

This is my favorite video about Juanita Bynum, she is preaching at a Tent Revival, and just quits and drives away. Plus KevOnstage is hilarious in his narration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2019 2:49 AM

I was split open, not by Lord, but I think I was crying his name while it was happening.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 2:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!