Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Again, I hate Bob Mueller.

He tries to pretend he is above it all but he is one man who had the chance to save us from this monster of a leader, a criminal and a traitor, Mueller did a halfassed job.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2019 1:30 AM

White? Check. Privileged? Check. Rich? Check. Old? Check.

OP, he's not pretending.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 8:29 PM

Again...

Republican Mueller was never going to do anything to endanger a sitting GOP POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 8:43 PM

He certainly helped destroy our democracy and I hope history heaps on the blame. What an asshole he is? A very serious asshole. He will fail our country again tomorrow, he is not worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 10:18 PM

OP: agreed. Instead of appointing a special counsel, a special investigator should have been appointed to actually name the crimes and impeach this motherfucking criminal in the White House. Presenting all thiis innuendo and expecting Congress to act is not working..

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 10:58 PM

W&Ws all around.

Mueller has chapped my hide for over a year now. First of all, he should have acknowledged the FACT of GOP's new bottom-feeding overlords, and that the current Republican Party is not the Republican Party he joined way back in the 1880s. If he decided he was too delicate to be the rough-and-tumble investigator We the People needed, he either should have refused the assignment or appointed a hard-assed deputy who would have no trouble with strategic leaking or regular public updates, with a big fuck you to Rod Rosenstein, Devin Nunes, Richard Burr, and Mitch McConnell of they tried to muzzle him.

And he should have pushed back HARD against that sweaty arrogant hog Barr.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2019 12:13 AM

Deep down Mueller is still a Repig. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2019 12:48 AM

Tragic end to what could have been an honorable career.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 1:31 AM

He should be ashamed of himself but he is not...tomorrow will be another bad day for our country and we have to allow the criminal to run us into the ground. I hope at least one person in Bob's family will tell him the truth about his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2019 5:38 AM

I hate him, everyytime I have to hear this new story. Mueller was a goddamn, lowlife coward who bowed to the criminals Barr and Trump. I hate Mueller. The only thing hevdid was getbManafort in prison. Roger Stone is still out walking the streets and Trump continues with his dirty deeds.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2019 8:24 PM

I 6 not see my own post. So annoying!

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2019 8:26 PM

How do you know I am not the whistleblower?

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2019 8:27 PM

In the long run, his report is going to help bring Trump down and frame the corruption of the GOP. So... it's not over.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2019 8:42 PM

He really did ruin his reputation by saying - “well he could be guilty”. Years of investigation for no opinion. Whitewater exonerated. He needed to exonerate or accuse - he did neither.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2019 8:42 PM

I did what I could.

I bought his book.

Pre-owned.

Off of eBay.

Ergo, no royalties for him.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2019 8:44 PM

OP is right. Mueller was such a disappointment! Turns out Schiff, Whistleblowers and finally Pelosi are the true heroes!

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2019 8:53 PM

Putin has taken over our government. He instructed Trump to pick Barr and Pompeo. Our democracy is over unless the military goes into the White House and cleans it out, then turns it over to the Congress. McConnell really is Moscow Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2019 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!