Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET to Dancing With the Stars?

I remember it used to be a popular show on ABC, and then it just disappeared.

Also, where did the dancer with the yellow skin, go?

"It's a good show. A positive show!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2019 3:54 AM

It died when Len Goodman left for one season.

DWTS never could regain its footing after that.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 7:06 PM

The show is dead.

DEAD.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 7:48 PM

[quote] Also, where did the dancer with the yellow skin, go?

?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 9:49 PM

[quote] "It's a good show. A positive show!!"

I'd forgotten about that. Mugging Mormon cornball. I wonder what his cousin Ross Lynch thinks of him?

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2019 3:24 AM

Is it ever coming back?

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2019 6:04 AM

Dancing with the Stars usually churns out two seasons a year, but for 2019, ABC elected to skip the spring cycle of the show. ABC announced on Friday that the network has officially handed out a renewal to everyone's favorite footloose series, which will return in the fall as usual.

The show needed to regroup after the terrible Bobby Bones won last year over the talented twink Milo Manheim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2019 1:20 PM

Predictions for next season's cast of Z-listers and wannabes?

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 1:46 PM

What happened to it? It ran for like 18 seasons, about 16 too long. Nobody of note to route for over 12 weeks. And the parade of cripples in the last few seasons was a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2019 1:50 PM

R7, the lineup for next season's cast was just announced. It includes: (1) Thelma Lou; (2) Miss Lou-Ann Poovie; (2) Jethro Bodine; (3) Esmeralda; (4) Schneider; (5) Lassie; (6) Eddie Haskell, (7) Richie Petrie, and (8) Lionel Jefferson.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2019 2:01 PM

Which route will they take next season?

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2019 2:18 PM

Somebody call Pia. I'm sure she's available.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2019 6:51 PM

R11, that's Golden Globe-winner Pia Zadora to you.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2019 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!