Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix announces new show “Styling Hollywood”

Excited to announce "Styling Hollywood" - a new series following celebrity stylist Jason Bolden and his interior designer husband Adair Curtis as they run their lifestyle company while balancing marriage and life’s ups and downs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2019 10:37 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2019 8:35 AM

The only celebrity stylist worth watching is Bobby Trendy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2019 9:40 AM

Great! Another gay minstrel show. Next thing you know Netflix will have us shucking and jiving.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2019 11:12 AM

I’d like to know who the idiot Netflix butthole is that comes on here to shill their nasty ducking shows??? We’re sick of you and all these shitty Netflix shows you are always trying to promote. Why don’t you write the names of your favorite Netflix shows on a piece of paper then roll it up and stick it up your asshole? I hate you and I hate Netflix. I hate my parents too.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2019 11:30 AM

^^^ Someone should surf Netflix today and start multiple threads about all their favorite shows just to piss you off because I think you're being ridiculous and I'm tired and you've annoyed me.

But I hate my parents, too. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2019 11:56 AM

Why don’t you shut R5!

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2019 12:03 PM

^^^ OK. You win. I'm not invested enough in this show, Netflix, or you to spend any more time on it.

Take care, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2019 12:14 PM

No R7!’ Please don’t go!! I’ll die if you leave me.

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2019 12:20 PM

Watched the first episode. What person in their right mind would give an important styling or design project to these two queens?

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2019 2:57 PM

You're so not woke R9.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote]Watched the first episode. What person in their right mind would give an important styling or design project to these two queens?

And, here we go again! You LSA Black queens...

Now, instead of being happy that FINALLY some white executive had mercy upon us poor little, but tired ole body, gay black folks, to green light a project that features us, YOU want to take to the internet to tear down your own kind. I know your Nana taught you; "If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all." This is the time that you should say nothing.

Jealousy is such an evil trait. Shouldn't you we be celebrating the black couple role model that are now seeing being featured here and starring in their own show? They are not guests on someone else's show. IT'S THEIR SHOW! Name some other shows that places the spotlight upon a gay black male couple...

Instead of being supportive of each other rooting for one of ours success, YOU have chosen to rip them a part and call others crazy fro supporting them! What exactly are your issues? You feel that you are more deserving?

STOP BASHING US, DAMN IT!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2019 3:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2019 4:16 PM

Links weren't loading for me so I couldn't see what they looked like. I was expecting some old Andre Leon Talley-looking messes, but this might warrant a watch or two...at least for the other celebs I saw in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2019 3:18 AM

[quote]Shouldn't you we be celebrating the black couple role model that are now seeing being featured here and starring in their own show?

[quote]This means so much to the “little black gay kid” who grew up thinking that love is just fairytale and it’ll likely never happen for me. Proof ... that magic is all in how you create it.

[quote]I’m not a male, I’m not gay, but I am a Latina woman and I absolutely love seeing people of color from any walk of life and hopefully we can get to see more and more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2019 8:46 PM

In the first episode, they screwed up and only had one dress for Taraji to choose from to wear to some awards show. If she didn't like it or if it didn't fit, it would have been a disaster. Does that sound like someone you would hire?

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2019 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!