Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

when did you lose your virginity

no lies

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 3:22 PM

It's around here somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 2:52 PM

The sky was so blue that day.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 2:53 PM

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 2:53 PM

I have it chained with a padlock to my person so that I don't lose it.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 2:54 PM

I just haven't met the right lady yet...

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 2:54 PM

April 16, 1999.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 2:55 PM

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 2:55 PM

You mean done it to a lady-part? Never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 3:15 PM

At 25...to a woman. I had only done oral stuff while dating girls. I knew I was gay but I certainly tried like hell to like chicks. But it just didn’t happen, no matter how much I prayed. I started dating yet another really awesome gal...and I tried full on sex with her. We dated for a year. I was 23 when I finally had full intercourse. We stopped dating. I waited another 5 years before I would finally, at last, have sex with a guy. Now I’ve been with the same guy for 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!