Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amazon

Over the last week I've ordered three items from Amazon. On day of delivery, get message saying package was damaged and being returned. Anyone else having this problem?

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2019 2:51 AM

I got a delivery yesterday via UPS - the box was extremely damaged and the two large bottles of lamp oil were not wrapped - so they were banging around in the box during shipment. Fortunately they were plastic bottles so they didn't break.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 12:54 PM

First I got a message that my package had been misdelivered and would be late. Then I received a message the package had been damaged in transit and was being returned. It's the first time this has happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 5:04 PM

Nope, can't say I've ever had any issues with Amazon deliveries.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 5:05 PM

That happened to me once. It was not a big deal. I order a lot of crap on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 5:06 PM

I'm expecting two items tomorrow. Will let you know. Got some stuff for the puppy on Monday and everything was fine.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 5:07 PM

A plane carrying Amazon deliveries crashed, but that was about a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 5:15 PM

OP here. Called Amazon, rep spoke with Leadership Team to see if a replacement could be found. The answer was "no." Now know they never had the item I ordered three times. For my inconvenience, was given a $10 credit toward future purchase.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 11:21 PM

This happened to me 4 times recently, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2019 1:59 AM

I had a package that was supposed to come today, got an e-mail it had to be re-shipped UPS and I will need to sign for it, but I'm not home from 12-4, so I'll have to run around trying to get it picked up. I've had packages delayed a day or more, but never a switch in carrier requiring a signature.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2019 2:19 AM

No. I order a ton and that has never happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2019 2:22 AM

Could it be a Prime Day/s issue?

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2019 2:34 AM

I was raped by our Amazon delivery man. It was just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2019 2:50 AM

There is an Amazon warehouse where I live and Amazon often uses independent contractors to deliver in this area. Apparently, drivers can line up at the warehouse and it operate much like a taxi stand. The next in line get the delivery. The arrive in personal vehicles wearing personal clothing that in no way identifies them as associated with Amazon. They are terrible. I have had them stand in the street and yell at me to come and get my packages. Some nice guy who was walking his dog brought a package to my door that her found in the street by the curb. I often don't receive packages and when I track them, the driver has indicated that he/she handed it to me personally. I have had nasty conversations with Amazon reps twice in the last two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2019 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!