Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Were you ever on a game show with a celebrity partner?

Did YOU play Password with Miss Susan Anton?

Did Mindy Cohn help YOU win $5000 on "Win, Lose or Draw"?

Did Nipsey Russell recite a bit of doggerel to YOU on "The $25,000 Pyramid"?

Tell all. No detail too small, unimportant or bitchy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 11:59 AM

Can’t say I was. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 5:09 AM

Yes, late 80's. Holland. TV show about movies. With oh God, his name, from Brideshead Revisited. It'll come to me. He was in Medici recently.

Offered me flowers, and my German friend watching Dutch TV said the actor, f me I was recently hospitalized on ketamine for a week...my German friend said Jeremy Irons (thank you Google!) definitely had the hots for me.

Unfortunately I was never into hanging out with celebrities, rockstars, movie actors just stunt man. I have a picture of us. Can I attach it here?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 5:22 AM

Early 70's Password. Got to the semis with Carol Burnett and Elizabeth Montgomery. Lost on the word " domain." Other partners: both Darrens, Greg Morris, Martin Milner, Peggy Cass, Richard Long, June Lockhart. Nicest were Peggy Cass and Greg Morris. Biggest bitch was June Lockhart. Met Betty White and her mother, Tess.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!