Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corrupt Cincinnati judge has to be dragged out of court to begin prison sentence

Juvenile judge Tracie Hunter began her six months jail sentence Monday for illegally giving her brother, a former government employee, confidential records to help him keep his job in Hamilton County, Ohio. The packed courtroom erupted into chaos after Judge Patrick Dinkelacker executed Hunter’s sentence, which she was given in 2014, but had been delayed while Hunter appealed the conviction. Video of the brawl in the courtroom shows Hunter’s supporters rushing in to confront the judge and police, as bystanders loudly protest the ruling. In the scrum of bodies, a woman wearing a shirt that reads ‘Justice for Judge Tracie M Hunter’ is seen getting handcuffed as Hunter is dragged off camera by an officer.

Hunter’s case was highly disputed in Cincinnati and involves her brother, Stephen Hunter, who worked as a youth corrections officer when he allegedly struck a juvenile offender in July, 2013. The incident led to Stephen Hunter’s firing. Prosecutors say Tracie Hunter improperly demanded documents about the teen, then gave them to her brother. In 2010, Tracie Hunter became the first African American elected to Hamilton County’s Juvenile Court. She has asserted that her conviction was politically motivated. The city’s Mayor John Cranley wrote a letter to Judge Dinkelacker asking him not to place Hunter in prison, claiming she suffered enough from her conviction and does not pose a public threat.

Hunter has maintained her innocence throughout the trial, despite a jury’s ruling that she mishandled a confidential document to help her brother keep his job. She told WLWT: ‘I violated no laws, I did not secure a public contract, I did not secure employment for my brother who worked for the court for about seven years before I was elected judge.’ ‘They need to drop these unrighteous and I believe unlawful charges against me.’ Hunter’s lawyer said they plan to file a motion to dismiss the case against the former juvenile judge. After the courtroom outburst, Hunter’s supporters rallied outside the courthouse for hours.

----------------------

I wonder if she rehearsed the best ways to be dragged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2019 9:14 PM

Just about everyone in any kind of power in Cincinnati should be thrown in prison, especially the physicians.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 1:20 AM

45 of her supporters sent postcards to the judge asking for mercy. They sent them to his home

I used to work in a hospital with a lot of celebrity patients. If any of us had accessed their records we would have been fired and arrested. We would have also lost our medical licenses. There have been quite a few people who have had this happen to them (fired,arrested, suspended for accessing celeb medical records)

Fuck this bitch. She was a judge. Shame on her

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 1:36 AM

Did she get disbarred? Cuntress.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 1:51 AM

My BF knows her, and couldn't help laughing at her dramatics when he called me earlier today to update me.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 2:09 AM

Her law license was suspended pending her sentencing.

This woman has c-r-a-z-y eyes

And her lunatic supporters also protested in front of the judge's home (aside from mailing 44 postcards to his home). He should have arrested them for interfering in a criminal case

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Another Jussie Smollett wannabe claiming racism and anything else to deflect from her guilt. Disgusting. Her entitled behavior sets back all hard working and honest black career professionals.

What an arrogant loser.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 2:19 AM

When you have been caught or have nothing else to fall back on, scream " racism." It works.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 12:03 PM

I doubt her law license is active given she was appointed in 2010. Judges never keep them active, they don’t have to.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 12:25 PM

A judge convicted of this type of crime must go to prison, there’s no alternative that is adequate in the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 12:28 PM

So she passed along the record of someone to her brother? As corruption goes that's honestly hardly that terrible.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2019 12:34 PM

Obama judge.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 12:36 PM

Her brother was a jail guard and she turned over information about a minor he allegedly beat to a pulp. She is a disgusting corrupt piece of shit. Another Jussie, very arrogant and of low level competence, thinking she could get away with such criminality....let her stew in jail and think about the harm she did to this young man and his family.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2019 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!