Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

General Hospital Musings

Glad they are bringing Mark Lawson from OLTL back for Lulu, liked what little we saw of him last time.

Who is Aunt Stella related to? Trina is too obvious, wonder if it will be a surprise...

When will Nina stop wearing that awful floral dress, she's been wearing it for at least a week.

Are the benevolent GH Gods going to give Tyler another chance as Nik?

Caught a few minutes of Cam/Joss/Trina actors' FB Live (it's on YT) and Eden said she has been good friends with Dev actor for years.

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2019 8:34 PM

GH is dead.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 11:38 PM

The guy who played Taggert wants to come back. He is using Mo's wife as his agent. Helpful? Or too obvious?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 1:41 AM

Why did Nik leave days?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 1:43 AM

r3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 1:53 AM

R4 he had a drinking problem?????

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 2:07 AM

Why do we have a new thread? The old one isn't full.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]Why do we have a new thread? The old one isn't full.

Because all the soap threads are now being locked behind a paywall for subscribers only.

This thread won't last long either, because the title is too obvious. You guys need to learn how to be a little stealth, like we used to have to do back in the day. Since the lockdown started, I've been bumping or creating threads that might have slipped past the censors, but no one has figured it out yet. Oh, well, I tried.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 3:23 AM

I hate little LuLu!

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 3:40 AM

I'm not a Lulu fan, either, but I thought she actually upped her game a little today.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 3:43 AM

R7 Oh, as a paying member, I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2019 4:27 AM

Most of the threads complaining about the new policy have been deleted, but this one still remains. It's best not to bump or reply to it, that would probably just get it removed, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 4:44 AM

Rumor going around is that the psychic's warning to Franco "Don't take that drive" isn't about going for a drive in the car, it's actually about the flash drive.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2019 4:08 AM

[quote]Who is Aunt Stella related to? Trina is too obvious, wonder if it will be a surprise...

It's Marcus, which means she fucked her own brother.

That should knock her off her high horse.

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2019 8:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!