Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes has a GOOD SONG! “Ruin” is superb!!!

Shawn Mendes singing “Ruin” live made me a new fan. His vocals are rich and pure! Take a listen, boys!

I’m not a fan of him and don’t care for his recorded singing voice much nor many of his songs, but this one song is actually quite good! It’s very soulful and his voice is just so damn pure singing it. It’s not perfect and polished, and it works for this song!

I listened to the official recording and it’s not nearly as good as this one. It’s a song that’s better live.

So glad I ran into his MTV Unplugged album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2019 12:35 AM

You need help

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 11:10 PM

I like that he sings this song differently every time he performs it. He goes with how he’s feeling in the moment. Thats fun.

This is another good live version of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 11:14 PM

Ruin means vile in spanish.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 11:17 PM

Well the song is anything but r3

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 11:26 PM

You guys don’t appreciate beautiful vocals

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 12:09 AM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 12:13 AM

❤️❤️❤️❤️

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 3:04 AM

Such a soulful relaxing song

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2019 3:54 AM

OP are you part of Shawn's PR team?

Could you please ask him to show his ass?

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2019 3:55 AM

R9 present hole also, unshaved

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2019 3:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2019 4:06 AM

Love this song. His vocals are so raw and pure in them

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2019 11:50 PM

Thank you, R12, I like it RAW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2019 12:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!